Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 249votes)

Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

Alt Names: alt ผมเนี่ยนะ...ชายแปด!alt 八男って、それはないでしょう!alt Eighth son, I don’t think so!alt Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou!
Author: Y.a
Artist: Kusumoto Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichinomiya Shingo, a young 25 years old, single, worker of firm company while thinking of tomorrow' busy working day goes to sleep. However the moment he woke up, it's a room unknown to him. He then learn that he is inside a 6 years-old boy and is taking over his mind. He then learn a lot from the memories of the said boy: he was born as the youngest child (8th son and 10th child) of poor noble family living in back country. Having no administrative skill, he can't do anything to manage the vast land his family has. Fortunately, he is blessed with a very rare talent, talent of magic. Unfortunately, while his talent could bring prosperity to his family, in his situation it only brought disaster. Yes, this is the story of the boy, Wendelin Von Benno Baumeister, opening his own path in a harsh world.

adapted from the web novel series of the same name
RAW: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000009010000_68/
Go to Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel translation New Window Starbuck
  • 0 Replies

309 Comments

Oh my god. . . what a great couple. . . the MC is dumb boy with no real personality who let everybody use him, and the Heroine is a girl who didn't really have any will of her own and always stay in the track laid before her.

This is the first time i found a character with power, wealth, beauty, and support but very "UNINSPIRING" at the same time.

And she seems to be cute and STUPID.

She isn't stupid and, sometimes, quite scary (from MC's PoV).

Such a sweet story. <3

Eru is a very admirable character, instead of being bitter or jealous he is more empathetic of his friends.

Not sure how you got that out of

Even if I can't use healing magic anymore. I know that he will still treat me the same way.

Sounds like she overused her healing magic and lost it. How was that confused at all?

She still has her healing magic as she was using it during the plain reclamation. All she's saying is that if hadn't been the Saint with great white magic he would have still treated her the same way. Basically the MC is looking at her as a person rather than a title and usable magic user.

Sad to see some people cannot look at beauty and happiness with a straight face.

It's not like you totally did not see this coming!

It's not so much that I can't look at beauty and happiness but rather than I find it pretty empty when a character does nothing to obtain it.

I could honestly say the same about anything the MC accomplishes in this story. He never struggles, he never faces trouble, he never has to work hard for something and there is barely any conflict that he can't solve by just clapping his hands. Everything always works out perfectly for him and he gets everything given to him on a silver platter.

I know this is a common thing in isekai but I still find it pretty boring when MC got a title, enough money to break the nation's economy, reputation and a perfect wife just by virtue of being reborn with broken magic talent.

It's even funnier when you consider that the very description of this manga claims that is a story about MC "opening his path in a harsh world".

I'm sorry but, RIAJUUS IN A FANTASY LAND SHOULD JUST EXPLODE!

Agreed! Effin normies. Ugh!

Bad translation as usual.

"He would've treated me the same had I lost/wasn't able to use healing magic". Blame translator/lack of proofreading.

Not sure how you got that out of

Even if I can't use healing magic anymore. I know that he will still treat me the same way.

Sounds like she overused her healing magic and lost it. How was that confused at all?

yep... I think manga captured Elize's feelings better than in novel one

the art is just making it better

thanks for translating this

My headcanon is that the constant smiley face worn by every character in this series is a facade and that inside they are screaming their horror and hatred for each other which they cannot publicly express
It makes the read quite interesting

dat butler

best wingbro

Whoa¡This chapter was like seen that he got the best cow of the flock.And for the fist time it's not just for the tits.

Didn't his teacher say that healing magic uses life force or something and you can't use too much? Maybe she was referring to that

My bet is that : great healing magic=virginity.

So after the wedding night,she will only treat scratches instead of fatal diceases.

So he got a perfect flawless (feeling pressured by how people consider you Jesus when you actually are pretty much Jesus isn't a flaw) girl out of nowhere and they sre perfectly suited for each other and happy with this sudden arranged marriage? I mean, I don't know what I was expecting from a story like this but I still think it's a pretty shittt development.

Sad to see some people cannot look at beauty and happiness with a straight face.

It's not like you totally did not see this coming!

So he got a perfect flawless (feeling pressured by how people consider you Jesus when you actually are pretty much Jesus isn't a flaw) girl out of nowhere and they sre perfectly suited for each other and happy with this sudden arranged marriage? I mean, I don't know what I was expecting from a story like this but I still think it's a pretty shittt development.

"He would've treated me the same had I lost/wasn't able to use healing magic". Blame translator/lack of proofreading.

not far off it is the person's fault if they confused that for something else

MidoriKitzune
Dec 17 2017 10:17 PM

EXPLOSSIONNN!!!

:3

But well. it's so typical.

And she seems to be cute and STUPID.

For not getting what the buttler and her grandpa are hinting at.

All well in Isekai world :3.

We get cute boobs for the feisty foursome harme now.

Last page. Did she try to say that she will loose her magic uppon marriage (and what will happen at night)???

Last page. Did she try to say that she will loose her magic uppon marriage (and what will happen at night)???

Didn't his teacher say that healing magic uses life force or something and you can't use too much? Maybe she was referring to that

i think that was just saying that he will treat her the same even if she couldn't use magic

The economy is so bad.  Inflation must be atrocious!  MC has something like 1 trillion yen...

Since the currency value is backed by precious metals, having that much "platinum" would result in the platinum being less valued in relation to the others.  Using modern currency to value precious metals is a bad idea, ESPECIALLY if the conversion rate is FIXED!

Modern currency is very good at dealing with fluctuations in demand and value, that is why its value changes every day...

Dude, if I wanted a manga about economics, I would go to Spice and Wolf. So I could get furry hentai at the same time.

sebastian the perfect wingman

What a nice butler, silently being the best wingman :P 

and does Japan name everyone thats a butler 'Sebastian'? ._.

The economy is so bad.  Inflation must be atrocious!  MC has something like 1 trillion yen...

Since the currency value is backed by precious metals, having that much "platinum" would result in the platinum being less valued in relation to the others.  Using modern currency to value precious metals is a bad idea, ESPECIALLY if the conversion rate is FIXED!

Modern currency is very good at dealing with fluctuations in demand and value, that is why its value changes every day...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics