Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 86votes)

Amentia

Alt Names: alt 아멘티아
Author: Yang Hyeseok
Artist: Bak Hyein
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Lee Wee Jin has to cope with his tyrant sister on a master-slave basis everyday. Trying to fool himself he evades reality, thinking she's tsundere and that she really likes him. Suddenly, these delusions become all too real.
Go to Amentia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

I still hate wakers, and i want all wakers is die.

they have policy to kill delusioner,

and if delusioner kill waker, they judge delusioner is evil.

What the fuck with that logic?

Wait, if the password is indeed that, then how is the real Wina going to say it? She said she won't say it ever, I think it's the opposite.. maybe.. no, I'm not sure myself...

Easy, it's because she would never say it that it's a good password. Say if she met the other Wina and asked for the password, the other Wina[wich they think are a fake who only acts like real Wina based on what she can observe from real Wina] would then say something real Wina would most likely say, and since the pw is something real Wina wouldn't say, fake Wina wouldn't be able to guess. That is their logic. I think that the pw is something like "i love my oppa", wich is something the "fake" Wina would probably say, and she could also guess the password by using "real" Wina's line of thought["something i would never say"] so this whole pw thing could backfire because they didn't take any ot that into consideration. They could just make a password that isn't related to anyone but they probably did something easy to guess if you know Wina, so i think this will play a important role later.

Story's picking up. Actually quite fond of the events happening.

Oh well, at least the principal gave us a reason for the to kill or to kill policy... but that can perfectly works for the other party too... in the end it's the usual to kill or to be killed situation... So, if the MC wants to do what he said, he will have to learn how to manipulate the memories of the defeated delusioners...

Thanks for the chapters, GoS!!

Capture.png?t=1460054418

Please tell me this is a typo or a mistake because I'm dying over here! Especially with that face xD

"You dont believe in God or miracles. But you just believe in one thing, humans. That belief will make you into the greatest wanker some day." 

-ehhhh, i dont know about that. I'd rather believe in God or miracles than to be the greatest wanker. XD

If the password is "I love oppa", wich from the looks of it totally is like that, the other Wina could easily say it.

I think that is the point.

Spoiler

So... you're telling me that all of those manga that I read where the protagonists that go to a fantasy world full of magic powers are actually because of DELUSIONS!? HOLY SHIT! This makes perfect sense! CANNOT UNSEE!

If the password is "I love oppa", wich from the looks of it totally is like that, the other Wina could easily say it.

Wait, if the password is indeed that, then how is the real Wina going to say it? She said she won't say it ever,
I think it's the opposite.. maybe.. no, I'm not sure myself...

Updated the description to better reflect the story.

i love you.

Man, I was thinking of avoiding this thing because of that description (not into the whole M business), but it's pretty good. Does it remind anyone else of Chaos;Head?

Oh hey, someone else who had the same idea. When the series was first released, I took one look at it and said to myself: "Chaos;head rehash?"

I know the idea isn't original at all, even from chaos head, but it was still the first thing I thought of. The real laugh will be of we find out that MC is a delusion of his sister who can create delusions. That's when I'm gonna say this series wears it's influence on its sleeves.

Updated the description to better reflect the story.

That password is so vital to how things will play out. If somehow that Erotic Wina gets a hold of the password without Wijin knowing then she is not his delusion. Assuming that the information can be unconsciously shared vice versa between delusioner and delusion, then there's still a possibility that Erotic Wina is actually real.

That'd some fucked up shit.... 

Reminds me of what two sisters I know went through.

That password is so vital to how things will play out. If somehow that Erotic Wina gets a hold of the password without Wijin knowing then she is not his delusion. Assuming that the information can be unconsciously shared vice versa between delusioner and delusion, then there's still a possibility that Erotic Wina is actually real.

Man, I was thinking of avoiding this thing because of that description (not into the whole M business), but it's pretty good. Does it remind anyone else of Chaos;Head?

This webtoon is great, and has one of the better protagonists I have seen in recent memory. Especially his reactions around ch.19-20 just feel right, and he is overall a well written character (in my opinion, which may change). Though I have one question to ask in regards to delusioners and wakers. 

Spoiler

It's heavily implied that the active-duty Wakers are composed of people who had family / friends killed by delusioners, so while they're ordered to take them in alive, and only kill in self-defense, they don't seem to mind killing the delusioners when the opportunity arises.

Spoiler

This webtoon is great, and has one of the better protagonists I have seen in recent memory. Especially his reactions around ch.19-20 just feel right, and he is overall a well written character (in my opinion, which may change). Though I have one question to ask in regards to delusioners and wakers. 

Spoiler

I think they only kill the delusioners they deem dangerous, not every one of them. But they kill all delusions, and you can imagine some delusioners not liking this and becoming dangerous because of it. The biggest problem with them is their policy regardig delusions.

Spoiler

Man, sometimes Wee Jin's name looks like Wee Ji (Weegee)...

Spoiler

A waker: a person who destroy the delusions and awaken the world.

but in reality they start the fight and kill many inocent people.

this is one of manga/manhwa where i want evil organization is win and kill all waker and their organization.

In anime/manga world, the most traitorous concept is when someone put ridiculously low percentages of probability on the table, my condolences to the MC.

There are several possibilities. Wina being a delusion just not *his* delusion. That more ecchi and lustful wina being the real one. Or it could be that the lustful Wina is the delusion of the real one (and a mass of lust. desire and want to keep her brother.) Nevertheless I'm hooked.

In anime/manga world, the most traitorous concept is when someone put ridiculously low percentages of probability on the table, my condolences to the MC.

Or the opposite, so far all we're taking are guesses at best. Especially since the "Red Winna"'s behaviour doesn't align with the previous one either. Yes she does have some of the bitchiness but she's simultaneously also a weird type of yandere. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics