Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 399votes)

Taishou Otome Otogibanashi

Alt Names: alt 大正処女御伽話alt タイシャウヲトメおとぎばなしalt 타이 샤 오토메 동화/다이쇼시대 소녀 전래동화alt Taishou Wotome Otogibanashialt Сказка о девушке эпохи Тайсё
Author: Kirioka Sana
Artist: Kirioka Sana
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this story set in the early 1920s, Tamahiko is the son of a wealthy family, but his life is changed forever when an accident cripples his right arm. No longer considered by his father as an heir, he is shuffled off into the country, to live out of sight. The teenage Tamahiko shuts himself in his new home, bitterly thinking of it as the place where he will die. One day, he learns that his father has 'bought' him a bride to take care of him, when the young teen girl named Yuzuki arrives at his door. She comes into his life like an innocent ray of sunshine, and Tamahiko's view of the world and his life starts changing bit-by-bit...
Go to Taishou Otome Otogibanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How much is the debt nowadays? New Window Ryoumiya
  • 1 Replies
Topic What is "botchan"? New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies
Topic And this is just the beginning New Window jrandom42
  • 2 Replies

822 Comments

This is the guiltiest boner I've ever had.

Like, it feels like I'm intruding in something very special, very personal, very pure and sacred.

peepee in vagoo

341519_b.jpg

Damn ninjas cutting onions!

OMG this is so sweet awwwwwwww ... If anyone put the Tragedy tag on this manga I will cut his fingers off

how much is the debt nowadays?

It's kind of confusing - in one place manga (translation notes?) references 22 yens to be around 50000 (when buying cloth for new kimono), and in another (maid salary) it says that 5 yen is 100000.

I'm not sure which one correct, so his current debt would be somewhere between 10 and 100 million yens.

So cute. It so sweet! Well. Off to the dentist for me.

how muuch is the debt nowadays?

just smack 10000 yen into a currency calculator.

10.000 yen = 88.75 USD

= 73.96 EUR

= 693.46 HKD

= 86.52 CHF

and so on, i'm too lazy to continue...

Yeah im sure Tamahiko and Yuzuki wil hate the gut out of this guy..LeMay-cigar.jpg

Ah!  Fire-bombing Curtis LeMay.  Vice President candidate for George Wallace back in '68.  Pity he didn't know Papa dear personally.  They probably would have gotten along.

Spoiler

how muuch is the debt nowadays?

oh god!!! they are raising flags one after the other. btw thanks for ch.36 guys.

Christ, that morning after page was cute.

Finalllyyyyyyyyy, this chapter is so cute

Where does she hide all of that hair?

Same place she hides her massive breasts.

I get their father is a cold heartless man, but the mom is a bitch. She gave birth to all of them, but only considers the kid who she had through an affair as her real child.

I M P R E G N A T E

Your wish is probably going to come true.

I don't think we deserve a manga this good. What a way to end the year. Or begin a new one, depending on where you are.

Where does she hide all of that hair?

Maek babby

makes you seriously wonder where japan would be if they had sane people in the government back in WWII.

damn cliffhanger of chapter 35...btw thanks for the chapter guys

Because Tamahuiko's sister is such an enormous bitch that it balances out.

She will probably marry her father to keep the company after he die.

Prego mom is fine 2

I mean d'aw!

Yeah, their kids will probably be antagonists in a war manhua, but it still makes me sad to know they will probably die in a sea of fire due to amount of bombs dropped on Japan, sigh.

Yeah im sure Tamahiko and Yuzuki wil hate the gut out of this guy..LeMay-cigar.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics