Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 98votes)

Hensoku-kei Quadrangle

Alt Names: alt Anomalous System Quadranglealt 変則系クアドラングルalt 恋爱平方公式
Author: Banjo Azusa
Artist: Banjo Azusa
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In high school, Maki Eiji was a delinquent, often skipping class and getting into fights. One girl, Chino Kotoha, was kind to him, until she was targeted by delinquents due to their apparent relationship. Suffering their attack seemed to have permanently changed her for the worse.

Years later, when Eiji sees her again, he is overcome with guilt and regret. To his surprise, a mysterious scantily-clad woman suddenly appears, claiming she can send him back in time to make everything right! He takes her up on the offer, but things are not as simple as they may have seemed back then. It turns out that Kotoha had her own painful secrets in those days, and Eiji may not be the only one traveling in time to change the past!

Webcomic:
http://comic-polaris.jp/hensokukei/
Go to Hensoku-kei Quadrangle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mio New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies
Topic Translator for this series! New Window yaboku94
  • 0 Replies

92 Comments

The premise is alright. I'd read it.

Ravens no Fansub has the absolute worst translation quality of any decent-sized group I've ever seen, though.

Example: "Bet your spring?" Really? This is not a hard phrase to translate from Japanese for anyone who has studied it for at least two years (generally the minimum for expecting even half-decent results in manga translation). From scratch. Other horrible phrasing hiccups (most of which make little sense, if any) abound.

Edit--Another example: Chapter 2, page 13, "faceless"--This one's a no-brainer, honestly. Proves that the TL relied more on a cursory google search than any common sense or knowledge of idiomatic logic. To reiterate the meaning of the phrase: being "faceless" indicates a lack of solid identity, suggesting that any personality the subject shows is merely a deceitful façade at best. This is as obvious in English as it is in Japanese.

"Boku Dake ga Inai Machi 2.0"

I guess it will be another harem manga mmm...~?

Wow Intersting plot and he's not the only one that traveling in time to change the past, so there'll be some kind of battle to decide the future hm...

finally someone who notice the second manual xd... for the pause in the last couple of page i think the heroine is that other person who travel...

What was the huge penalty for using this power mmm...~?

From what I get, the penalty is that the "past" that he "will change" will never be the same as the previous reality, isn't that just action reaction thing rather than penalty mmm...~?

I'm cheering for the mc

wow..a story that starts with the main heroine getting raped as consequence due to the actions of the MC. tho the premise involves turning back time, it still leaves a bad taste especially if the girl also travels back with her painful memories intact.

Call me an idiot because my critical reading skills are bad. Did she get raped or just attacked by the guys with a grudge?

I think the author purposedly left that aspect of the story ambiguous.

Call me an idiot because my critical reading skills are bad. Did she get raped or just attacked by the guys with a grudge?

No idea, that is what I wondered. 

oh, it said news that 'chino-san was violated because of maki-san', so yes ;(

http://vatoto.com/reader#dd966d81edb45379_31

The early delivery was rather shoddy, but it got much better as it progressed. The art and premise are both quite good and I think the character construction is being done well. While this sort of setting often gets fucked up easily, I'm hoping to see something good.

G1K0koB.png

Did anything happen to whoever did that to the girl? Just walked off scott-free and everyone blames the MC who held no responsibility for the incident? That's stupid. This story is exceptionally trite, but if it goes the route of dark revenge fantasy it might be worth something in terms of catharsis at least.

Welcome to Japan though. They really enjoy victim blaming and pinning all fault on "bad seeds" and "bad friends"

Did anything happen to whoever did that to the girl? Just walked off scott-free and everyone blames the MC who held no responsibility for the incident? That's stupid. This story is exceptionally trite, but if it goes the route of dark revenge fantasy it might be worth something in terms of catharsis at least. 

But will it go anywhere? Most stories like this tend to burn their bridges real fast.

Wow Intersting plot and he's not the only one that traveling in time to change the past, so there'll be some kind of battle to decide the future hm...

This is actually pretty exciting. First chapter made me wonder how big the changes he'll make be.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics