Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 191votes)

Hetakoi

Alt Names: alt ヘタコイalt Bad at Love
Author: Nakano Junko
Artist: Nakano Junko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For his twentieth birthday, Shizuka chooses to go to a hot springs alone. To his surprise, he also ends up seeing his first naked woman... a passed out drunk girl. Soon afterward he enters college, and his friend from high school convinces him to join the female dominated travel and hot springs club. Amazingly, the girl he saw naked, Ruka, is also a member of the club! Now he must interact with his club more or less normally, and pretend he doesn't imagine Ruka naked every time he sees her. He is determined that his embarrassing secret never be made public!
Go to Hetakoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hetakoi Chapter Discussion (Beware of spoilers) New Window greensoulreaper
  • 22 Replies

195 Comments

Ah finally. Don't know why people are complaining about the ending I think it was fantastic. The epilogue was cute. And I would rather NOT see 10 years later. For one thing it wasn't that kind of a Manga. To end it on anything less then an Ecchi note would have been an injustice.
What an awesome series it was, though.
Spoiler
I wanted to see them have children not make children.
An ending that leaves something to the imagination isn't always bad, but too many feel rushed when they do that. They could learn a lot from the ending of this one, with those extra chapters the mangaka wound it down nicely, didn't feel rushed, didn't feel protracted, and left the story with a sense of closure. Definately one of the better endings.
the sex is too damn hot!!!
It took 59 chapters for those two to finally accept each other feeling and 3 to make love, even thought the flirting was way out of hand. I'm happy to see this manga end with those two finally getting together.

Jugo kun I hope you remember that promise because she won't forget, so better start buying that ring now
Finally they get together. And in fine style--that's the stuff!
Certain manga which shall remain nameless could dream of having such a Good Ending.
Wait...... WTF is up with that ending? Damn it I want to know what kinda pizza they order. Still awesome manga, glad someone finished it.
@jzmagic yeah, ch56 says 'Final chapter', so I was confused what's 57-59, and realized that they're extra chapters.
Hey you guys who wants a dramatic ending, you read too much Good Ending/Kimi no Iru Machi :P
Awesome ending. Didn't see it ending no other way. Thanks VI scans!
Simply amazing. Been waiting a long time for the end of this one. Glad it got the kind of ending it deserved.
Thanks alot V I scans.. your birthday really went top notch for all of the readers. happy birthday ^^
Love you V I Scans happy birthday to you guys, and thanks for all the gifts
thank you for you hardwork scanlator...

honestly a bit dissapointed with the ending..
Just logged out abit.. And then from an update of 2 chapters to 7 chapters,and this manga is finished? LOL. Thanks to all the Scanlators that worked hard for this awesome manga. This really made my day. Posted Image
Finally over. This was stretched too much and got boring. Would have been a really good romance manga if it had cut out on all the shitty misunderstandings and younger brother/neighbour sidestory.
@ acolyte Well I'm 20 and this came out 2007 so I was 15 when I was reading this
@acolyte

There's an epilogue chapter? Or are you referring to chap 59?

Anyways thanks for the final volume release! Really enjoyed this one. Congrats to the happy new couple :)
Thanks for the releases!

All this build up though and the drama, it just seemed like a very meh ending :(

Was hoping for something a little more dramatic.
Thanks for the releases!

All this build up though and the drama, it just seemed like a very meh ending :(

Was hoping for something a little more dramatic.
@Cydric how old are you anyway? You're making me feel old too -_-
Or maybe I'm actually old..
Or.. watevs.. Young at heart.
Thanks VI for putting the lid on this one!
Good thing the author provided an epilogue to give the couple a well deserved end.
Posted ImageSo this manga finally ends...Posted ImageI feel so old now...

Posted ImageIt's been a good run, Thanks for everything Scanlators!!! Hobo-1,FudgeHangingAddNine & Village Idiot
Way ta go grampa.. ur so sneaky.. purposely throwing back the catches as bait for the "Biggest Tuna"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics