Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 340votes)

Somali to Mori no Kami-sama

Alt Names: alt ソマリと森の神様alt Somali and the Forest Spiritalt Somali to Mori no Kamisamaalt Somali ve Orman Tanrısıalt Сомали и Хранитель леса
Author: Gureishi Yako
Artist: Gureishi Yako
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world is ruled by spirits, goblins and all manner of strange creatures.

Human beings are persecuted, to the very point of extinction.

One day, a golem and a lone human girl meet.

This is a record of the pair; one a member of a ruined race, the other a watchman of the forest. It tells of their travels together, and of the bond between father and daughter.

Web Manga: http://www.zenyon.jp/lib/top.php?id=15
Go to Somali to Mori no Kami-sama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

331 Comments

what are these feels in my cute Somali manga!!

YOKeCsr.png

The Eye of Ra

the Eye of wRAth

Whoops getting a little long again.

Yep, that about sums it up. #maketheImperiumofMangreatagain #suckitxenos #exterminatus

so, we got another side to the human's stories, still man, while it totally explains it that doesn't mean it...justifies it...does it?

Whoops getting a little long again.

Spoiler

I think it'll be something like "She was dying, he found her as he was starving, so she let him eat her". I can't really imagine this suddenly turning out to be a "guy murders a woman, then take care of her kid" situation.

Hate to break it to you?

so, we got another side to the human's stories, still man, while it totally explains it that doesn't mean it...justifies it...does it?

man, that's some bullshit, monsters can eat humans, but humans cant eat monsters? smh

Humans are like chicken, and monsters are like tofu, obviously (soy allergies are real). And since veganism/vegetarianism > meat.... um.... hang on.... *complex science/maths ensue* HUMANS ARE EVIL AND SHOULD DIE, KTHNXBAI.

Spoiler

man, that's some bullshit, monsters can eat humans, but humans cant eat monsters? smh

I think it'll be something like "She was dying, he found her as he was starving, so she let him eat her". I can't really imagine this suddenly turning out to be a "guy murders a woman, then take care of her kid" situation.

You seem to have approximate knowledge of the future.

Ah, so he got ill from eating the mom. I thought it was a STD: Genital Harpies.

Well, technically... You can stills acquire HIV from eating the infected. :V Along with other problems.

So I guess I wasn't completely off when I said he banged her. :V But then he ate her afterwards, and now his wiener is gonna fall off as he grows some ovaries.

MidoriKitzune
Jul 07 2017 02:19 PM

NIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TOO DARK!

q.q TOOOO DARK stuff IN my CUTENESS!!

• RSD likes this

YOKeCsr.png

The Eye of Ra

"I couldn't help myself. She tasted like KFC."

This is getting into GTN territory.

Ah, so he got ill from eating the mom. I thought it was a STD: Genital Harpies.

Hold your harpies, what was that you did Haitora?

"I couldn't help myself. She tasted like KFC."

Eat the mother, get the loli.

Brilliant!

So he is a predator in more ways than just one.

Hold your harpies, what was that you did Haitora?

I dont get why everytime someone says "i need to drink X person's blood" they mean they have to kill said person.

And when they drink the blood, its usually no more than a cup, quantity less than dangerous to kill a person. And then i wonder why nobody had the brilliant idea of just taking just a cup of blood without killing the person (get a srynge and get the job done), and earn some gold coins from vampires/monsters etc.

You can pretty much can have business with demons that way (a town of 100 people can deliver ~10 litres per month)

Daddy says: "It's the obvious course of action for family members who love one another."

And yet humans are evil for killing any monster who invades their homeland because they know what monsters can do to the ones they love.

'kay.

#Fthisantihumanism #withagiantwoodenspoon #intheear #sideways

You're confusing the sentiments of the characters with posters here. The golem in the village obviously believes the same way this golem does (which makes sense, knowing their job) and people here are split on the issue.

Haitora dun goofed.

Eat the mother, get the loli.

Brilliant!

Daddy says: "It's the obvious course of action for family members who love one another."

And yet humans are evil for killing any monster who invades their homeland because they know what monsters can do to the ones they love.

'kay.

#Fthisantihumanism #withagiantwoodenspoon #intheear #sideways

It's the bird flu.

oh snap

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics