Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 166votes)

Simply Good Taste for a Duke's Daughter

Alt Names: alt Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughteralt 公爵千金的爱好alt 公爵令嬢の嗜みalt Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughteralt Kōshaku Reijō no Tashinamialt Koshaku Reijo no Tashinamialt Koushaku Reijou no Tashinamialt Simply Good Sense for a Duke’s Daughter
Author: Reia
Artist: Umemiya Suki
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Although she had reincarnated as a the daughter of a Duke's house, by the time she regained her memories, the Ending was already here.

"After he cancels my engagement, the story would have me confined to a church. Where can I find my happy ending?"

---
A woman gets hit by a truck and gets sent to the world of an otome game that she had played earlier that same day. However, instead of reincarnating into the main character and focus of the harem, she is fused into the soul of the game's antagonist, the protagonist's rival, and recalled this at the moment she is about to be sentenced to a "bad ending:" isolation in a nunnery.
---

Original Source: https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000012/

Web Novel Translation: http://japtem.com/projects/dd-toc/
Go to Simply Good Taste for a Duke's Daughter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw? New Window shaoxin54
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dont Drop this manga!.. This manga need to be Animated in Anime New Window kingpipot89
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light/Web Novel Discussion (spoilers) New Window mizuouji
  • 1 Replies
Topic Translations New Window reanseih
  • 0 Replies

245 Comments

Thanks for Rus translation!

I also like the sister diary (arousing imouto scanlations). She looks exactly like Wataris sister, but has got onee + onii chan?

It.... ITS ALIVE!!!

Not up to date yet, but yes.

https://oniichanyamete.wordpress.com/manga/

Don't mind this, it's up to date!

Id like to read a manga where the premise is the same, but it's about the drama. The premise being that whole love rival who was unfairly punished thing.

Uh, because nobody reminded me that they were waiting on a translation. Actually that's not true. Komorebi reminded me once, but then I promptly forgot about it and she didn't mention it again.

My bad, I didn't know that was an issue, you've done an amazing job with what you have translated though!

Is there a credits page compilation somewhere?

Not up to date yet, but yes.

https://oniichanyamete.wordpress.com/manga/

Mhm, we have one! If you look at all of our credit pages, the link typed out on them directs you to a page with all of the entries in numerical order.

I really missed this series, pretty glad is back. I re-read again the manga, and it's pretty good.

Uh, because nobody reminded me that they were waiting on a translation. Actually that's not true. Komorebi reminded me once, but then I promptly forgot about it and she didn't mention it again.

Hahaha. Yeah, we don't want to pester translators TOOO much, but we don't want to let them forget either...!

Diary of concerned imouto should be it's own series

yay, a new excerpt of 'Diary of a concerned Imouto' \o/

I'm willing to invest in this series.

Sorry, I couldn't find any more suitable words other than this.

1/2 a year per chapter is...fine... ;-;

'arousing imouto scanlations' rofl, reading just because of that

Why did this even stop, it's so good!

aw yisss...an update....let's wait anotehr years for the next one...oops..sorry..another 3 months...oh well...at least..it's got an update

Why did this even stop, it's so good!

AN UPDATE~~~!!!!???

YATTA~~!!??

MOAR MOAR~~!! XD

the raw just updated chapter 25 yesterday.

Looks like the grp is still working on this series, just that the translator has alot on his plate

Best credits pages ever.

er...i wonder if this one will got update soon??...since it's a nice manga and it will be wasted if it's drop just like that....

"It was Walpole"

p.s. As far as banking is concerned, I wonder if they will run into the issue of sovereigns treating banks as a convenient piggy bank. I am also curious whether they will delve into the instability of early era of banking, as well as policies to they will prevent run-on-the-banks, and what they will set as the minimum fraction reserve. Oh the anticipations keep on stacking.

p.p.s. I also smell elopement, you can't have cute guys as your retinue without falling for them, especially one likely without an entrenched belief of being superiorily noble

sorry could someone tell me the status of this manga since i quite like it.
was it dropped? is it in hiatus?

the raw is on chapter 20 now and will be updated around 2 weeks from now

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics