Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1564votes)

Helck

Alt Names: alt ヘルクalt 勇者赫鲁库
Author: Nanao Nanaki
Artist: Nanao Nanaki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King has been defeated, and now the Demon World is running a contest to choose his successor. A muscular and high-level human named Helck has joined and says that he wants to destroy all HUMANS. Is he serious?

Red Vamirio, one of the Four Heavenly Kings of the whole Demon Empire, is monitoring the contest and can't believe this. What's the secret behind Helck and the human world?

http://urasunday.com/helck/
Go to Helck Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Voting for a official english release of Helck. New Window Siquall
  • 1 Replies
Topic Helck released chapter discussions. New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Official Helck colour pages? New Window NZPIEFACE
  • 0 Replies
Topic For Those Dislike The First Few Chapters New Window Mr.Vandal
  • 4 Replies
Topic Does this manga remind anyone of Berserk? New Window coffeebreak3
  • 13 Replies
Topic Speculation, Theories, and Predictions New Window TemhotaTech
  • 10 Replies

3608 Comments

The reveal for the human king was good, but the final battle dragged on way too long, and felt very rushed.

It dragged on for too long but still felt rushed?????????????

Anyway I will read the shit out of the Piwi manga.

"heart warming" they said

..., but I plan for it to be a heartwarming manga that you can easily read during your free time.

"heartwarming"

I guess this means more despair for us, guys!

I know majority of commenters loved the ending, but I feel pretty let down. The reveal for the human king was good, but the final battle dragged on way too long, and felt very rushed. It boiled down to new power levels unleashed, and punching things really hard, and boom: Everyone survived with no repercussions. I'm not saying everyone should have died a horrible death, but it ends up not even feeling like anything important happened.
There's even an bigger plothole than Edil and Hyura: what happened between the Demon Emperor and Cless? The imperial castle had fake guards, and one of the guards told Helk he reminded him of Cless, which led me to believe that Cless didn't kill the Emperor or something, but again, the author just didn't pay off all that build up.
This series started off good, became great, and just ended up mediocre: not bad, but too many abandoned plotlines that added up to being disappointing.

??
Cless never met the emperor, he only meet a demon king(whose status was more of a feudal lord in this story)
The demon king castle Cless went to was on a frontline against the magic beasts.
And yeah, Cless didn’t kill the king, Mikaros did.
The fake guard was made by Azdora to trick bandits or something off whil he make the graves for the falllen solider of the castle.

Ok then, so many good things with just that announcement mmm...

Piwi short stories & Hyura x Edil ending confirmed mmm...
And also the possibility of "sequel" with different main character which take place in same universe, maybe we'll get to know more about the other 2 heavenly kings or even the Demon Emperor mmm...

So this is the end. It was a great series to read over these last 2 years.

Thank you so much for scanlating it :)

What a helck of ride this manga hehe. 
I really like this ending although I need to see hyura and edil living together or something. 

Thanks to the translator rello and kirei cake, motherfker you did a great job.  

I hope for anime adaptation one day but for now im looking forward to the sequel minus depression. 

Blabla romance 

Dude, seriously , just give up and deal with it.

I know majority of commenters loved the ending, but I feel pretty let down. The reveal for the human king was good, but the final battle dragged on way too long, and felt very rushed. It boiled down to new power levels unleashed, and punching things really hard, and boom: Everyone survived with no repercussions. I'm not saying everyone should have died a horrible death, but it ends up not even feeling like anything important happened.

There's even an bigger plothole than Edil and Hyura: what happened between the Demon Emperor and Cless? The imperial castle had fake guards, and one of the guards told Helk he reminded him of Cless, which led me to believe that Cless didn't kill the Emperor or something, but again, the author just didn't pay off all that build up.

This series started off good, became great, and just ended up mediocre: not bad, but too many abandoned plotlines that added up to being disappointing.
Author next manga will be a Heartwarming story... Does that include a moderate amount of burning despair to keep things warm?

For all the bad end flags, I'm impressed the author managed to pull an amazing happy ending without much use of deus ex machina. Now I can finally get off this feels train until the sequel.

What are you talking about? There was never any real danger. The whole series was always safe in the hands of an invincible, all-powerful god: Helck Piwi

That, and I'm pretty sure if there'd been a bad end for Anne, Helck, or Piwi the fans would have rioted and burned the author's house down. Heck, if Edil and Hyura hadn't gotten the promise of a good end, or if Alicia's story got any more tragic, I might've been one of them.

For all the bad end flags, I'm impressed the author managed to pull an amazing happy ending without much use of deus ex machina. Now I can finally get off this feels train until the sequel.

So gunna finish Acaria? Now feat a yggdrasil moss

I hope the other 2 heavenly kings will show up

There were a few moments. Look back at the way he paused when he first mentioned her, or his complete unwillingness to let go of her when she began to transform. While it's far from definitive there is definitely evidence. There is definitely something between them from both sides, though neither seems to fully realize/acknowledge it (though that might have changed after everything that happened). Certainly theres more romance there than with Vamirio, as awesome and adorable as she is. I love Vamirio to death, but that ship is going nowhere, nor should it.

Really? I never saw anything beyond friendship from Helck towards anyone in this manga. I'm seeing this being very one-sided from Alicia

Why would that ship not go anywhere? Helck has had a deeper relationship with Vamirio than with anyone in this manga, I mean he even says she was his "ray of hope". Sure, it's mostly a bromance at the moment, but it seems the relationship is deeper than with Alicia atleast.

Also, a lot of people here seem to mistake that Vamirio is a child. She was short even, when she was going to school, with Azudora being the teacher, no?

Also there's Helck manga wikia(yes there is a wikia) that says, "Vamirio is short, young-looking, petite woman with red hair, pointy ears, and yellow eyes". She has been an adult this whole time. http://helck.wikia.com/wiki/Vamirio

I don't really get why or how some people here are thinking she's a child, when we have had stories from, when she was a child. Helck never really adressed as a child. I'm like seriously what.

p.s im hope i dont sound too aggressive herereerer. i just reading how many people think she a child and stuffssdfsdfsdfsdfsdfjklö, got under my my dingadingdong cough

I still need my Hyura and Edil ending.

I lied, there's also the omakes to V11 and V12

Goodbye Helck, goodbye Vamirio

Stay dead and rot, Mikaros.

What could it be?!?! :o

Goodbye Helck, goodbye Vamirio

I don't think it ended early, I think it was pretty perfect timing! You can't have something going on forever, and this manga paced itself perfectly, kept surprising us, and got to do a really awesome ending on its own terms, I would say that is the best any manga/comic/series can hope for.

Never said it ended early. Just don't like the finality implied by "goodbye".

Also, a solid ending, although I don't think they really did enough to build up Alicia as someone who Helck would rather spend his time with. He and Vamirio had a hell of a bromance going.

Regarding Hyura and Edil, they have the ability to restore the Winged Soldiers. Hyura just wanted to have a good fight with him first. For those two, fighting each other is basically foreplay.

Whoa, hold on.

Rococo has human ears on Page 1 of Prologue (2).

What a strange oversight.

So, any news of a part 2 or spin off?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics