Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 78votes)

Kimi wa Kawaii Onnanoko

Alt Names: alt きみはかわいい女の子alt 你是个很可爱的女孩子alt You are so sweet girl
Author: Ichinohe Rumi
Artist: Ichinohe Rumi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I thought that I didn't need something like love.
I have a complex about my body because it's tiny and I'm merely skin and bones. I am Koeda Tsugumi (a first year high school student).
One day, by chance, I let Sena Masamune from the class next door see my body....!?
But, after being with the straight forward, always-natural Masamune-kun, the me, who's always hidden herself and secretly wanted to be a more girly girl, has started feeling these warm, fluffy feelings....

I present to you the pure and slow going love story of a romance-klutz!
Go to Kimi wa Kawaii Onnanoko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 7 Replies

84 Comments

And, so far, I like this male MC even though he's a bit socially challenged. He's not a contradicting, mean douche like so many other male MCs out there (at least from what I've read so far). He's just awkward, a little shy at times and a bit too silly for his own good.

The male lead is a precious boy
Spoiler

Spoiler

So I'll concentrate on this manga: 

I like where this manga is going but I can't help but think guys should get whiplash from all the shoujo MCs who have such a quick change of heart. No wonder guys think girls are so contrary and don't say what they mean LOL.

Spoiler

Actually, the male MC isn't much better (again). But it's sort of hilarious. You'll see in the next few chapters that he's as socially awkward as the heroine - just in another way. I feel like doing a guide "romantic behavior in shoujo mangas - or - how not to behave if you want to get the girl/boy in real life" LOL
But it makes for a fun read any time! And, so far, I like this male MC even though he's a bit socially challenged. He's not a contradicting, mean douche like so many other male MCs out there (at least from what I've read so far). He's just awkward, a little shy at times and a bit too silly for his own good. Imo, this will be the ultimate fluffy, light-hearted shoujo read. No SOB male MC, awkward but funny moments en masse and side-characters to make you laugh. It's cute and heart-warming. I really recommend it. :)

Honestly, it's their scan and their translation. They can fill all the pages with watermarks and it would be their right to. I mean these people are spending time and money to share these mangas with us, and you have the NERVE to complain!?

I like where this manga is going but I can't help but think guys should get whiplash from all the shoujo MCs who have such a quick change of heart. No wonder guys think girls are so contrary and don't say what they mean LOL.

Spoiler
This is a cute start. I like the premise and it's true, too often we shame people based on their size, etc. It will send a good message to everyone. (Also, those commenting on the watermark, there's a note on the first page of the chapter and again throughout. It's to prevent uploaders on other sites)

*reading*

page 8: "What the- oh"

*close tab*

We (Cookie Revolution Scans) have started working on this, so you can look forward to the English release soon. :)

she's so short. like over half her body is the length of his legs. if this is about high schoolers, I think the average for boys is like 5'11 - 6'2. So let's just say he's 2 meters tall. she's like 1.3-1.5 meters? because 2/3 of her body is 1 meter. my math is 100% wrong here, but either way, she's short as FUCK.

Well, if we're talking about Japan 6 ft. is way out of the ordinary. Shorter girls and boys are the norm. 

Me guuuuuusta!!! Esperaré más capitulos, muchas gracias!

she's so short. like over half her body is the length of his legs. if this is about high schoolers, I think the average for boys is like 5'11 - 6'2. So let's just say he's 2 meters tall. she's like 1.3-1.5 meters? because 2/3 of her body is 1 meter. my math is 100% wrong here, but either way, she's short as FUCK.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics