Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 148votes)

I Am A Killer Maid

Alt Names: alt Ich bin eine Killer-Maidalt Yo Soy una Sirvienta Asesinaalt 我是杀手女仆
Author: 水滴漫画工作室
Artist: 沙� � & 纳兹 & 回音壁
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535282

This is the story of a mangaka, a killer maid, and body swapping ramen, with a side of gratuitous violence and explosions.
Go to I Am A Killer Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who's the best girl so far? New Window Captainsh1tfart
  • 5 Replies

275 Comments

Always enjoy killer maid ~

This is quiet funny... I like it!

Follow ;)

Please thank me for other series, like Fairy Captivity or Space-Time Prisoner. I don't want to be remembered like this. D:

Well, some people enjoy this series way more than other stuff you are working on. So it's only right for them to thank you for this one rather than some other series.

If anyone's interested in picking up this series, please let me know! I'll be dropping it after Chapter 50 is finished.

EDIT - I can also provide raws. Anyway, am hoping to have the chapters I promised done by the end of the week.

That mermaid... (where is she getting all those things from?! Why are the acting so normal?!)

Sir, I would like to formally say "thank you" for providing us with this series, and the translations.  

Please thank me for other series, like Fairy Captivity or Space-Time Prisoner. I don't want to be remembered like this. D:

We're back. For now...

EDIT: Please notice the comma on page 2. I probably should have rewritten that part.

Sir, I would like to formally say "thank you" for providing us with this series, and the translations.  

白独角, hence the "unicorn" translation.

I thought it will be something like " Single White Leg "

Just curious but is Bai Dujiao literally written as 白独脚?

白独角, hence the "unicorn" translation.

Just curious but is Bai Dujiao literally written as 白独脚?

Wow, Plant's Vs. Zombies reference. This just keeps getting more random and I love it!

Spoiler

We're back. For now....

Thank you.

We're back. For now...

EDIT: Please notice the comma on page 2. I probably should have rewritten that part.

Ok, so I just started reading this one and I think the silliness of it all keeps me reading. I feel though it needs to be more like one of those guilty pleasures you come back to every once in awhile, but not fill up on like you would a better series. Closest comparison would be to say its the manhua equivalent to Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Things happen, stuff blows up, quip's are made, and nothing resolves by the end only to repeat anew. Love it.

@dethduck

As is the case with translating them. The novelty of this particular series has worn off a bit, in part due to the lengthy and sometimes confusing nature of the text. Also, I much prefer the artstyle of manhua like Fairy Captivity. :)

@LoneSlyph

I do plan on letting people request chapters as a Patreon reward, so there's that, if I end up dropping it. Raws are currently at Chapter 53.

@ZdrytchX

I haven't ever used the japanese nico site, but there is a comment system below the comic page and you can comment directly onto the comic pages themselves. (maaarqueee~)

As you may have noticed, I'm not really into translating I Am A Killer Maid as much as I used to. My plan right now is to translate up to Chapter 50 and see where we go from there.

Honestly, looking back at it now, I'm kind of embarrassed about translating this. Just have your Chapter 40. x_x

Honestly, can't blame you.  

This one is just silly for silliness' sake, not that there's anything wrong with a little goofiness.

But the story of the other three you do is far more interesting to read.

At least for me, and either way, I'm thankful for all the projects you do.

As you may have noticed, I'm not really into translating I Am A Killer Maid as much as I used to. My plan right now is to translate up to Chapter 50 and see where we go from there.

Honestly, looking back at it now, I'm kind of embarrassed about translating this. Just have your Chapter 40. x_x

Eh, that's a pity. Out of your projects I Am A Killer Maid is the one I like the most. It's hella random/unpredictable and I value this quality very highly when it comes to comedies.
Aww... TBH I'm more into this series than the other ones you're translating

Btw the website, do they have a comment system similar to the japanese nico website?

That is not how bullets work damnit!

that's not how a shotgun works either...

That is not how bullets work damnit!
what... I don't... I can't... huh?

The fourth wall Qiong, dammit !

Oh wait...

This is this manhua. Why things should make sense anyway ?

Every time I start up translating this, I always go, "What am I doing with my life?"

After a couple of chapters, I throw in the towel and stop caring anymore. It's a good warm-up for translating. :3

I thought the same thing for some of the series I've worked on.. Also when I thought about picking up EGMaker
Spoiler

Snorlax! Use Intimidate!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics