Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 102votes)

Dansan Joshi

Alt Names: alt 3 Chicos, 4 Chicasalt 男三女四alt Three Boys, Four Girls
Author: Mizu Asato
Artist: Mizu Asato
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This manga follows the story of 7 high school students, 3 boys and 4 girls in year 1 class A. Their not-so-ordinary ways of thinking and everyday lives are loaded with comedy, dirty jokes. At times, debating about how to use a toilet, at other times, risking their lives over growing body hair in unusual places!
Go to Dansan Joshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

160 Comments

Dansan Joshi will end December 9 in the Bessatsu Shounen Magazine.

I've seen the penis chocolate gag before. It was in Short Cuts, which has a similar kind of comedy style.

Schrodinger's Bulge

Spoiler

She did not object the second time she was called Doctor Scrotum.

...just saying.

Two new chapters coming up!

You might notice that these are bonus chapters, and that there's a jump in chapter numbers. Chapters 23 through 25 are a story arc, and I want to release them in one single update. However, they're quite long and heavy on dialog, including a lot of hard-to-translate made-up terminology (you'll see what I mean when I release them). Long story short, these chapters are kicking my ass, so I decided to work on the comparatively simple bonus chapters first.

Anyway, let's talk about penises.

On the page with the various synonyms for the word penis, the international-sounding "chinchin" was originally "penis", written in English. Since "chinchin" is the word for penis used throughout Dansan Joshi, I decided to swap the two. A lot of subtle nuances in Japanese penis-related terminology were probably lost in translation on this one page, but you get the main idea.

This is so stupid. I'm laughing like an idiot. I guess I'm stupid now. Hahaha Ha

This manga is so gross. Absolutely hilarious, but gross af.

is this from the same author as "shitty manga bag?"

Well, the high school is called "Nii-jima High School"

No wonder the Ushiromiyas were so messed up, they were in close proximity to these weirdos

Where is this town anyway?

Well, the high school is called "Nii-jima High School", and Nii-jima is an actual village, on an island with the same name, somewhere off the coast of Tokyo. The real Nii-jima village only has about 2700 people though, and I don't think it even has a high school, let alone a big not-Aeon department store.

dude, with all that pube talk and stuff, it's safe to asume that he's a weirdo regardless of how he write names in dialogues...

Isn't Mizu Asato a 'she'?

Where is this town anyway?

New update coming up! Just one chapter this time, but it's twice as long as regular chapters.

An interesting thing to note is that even though Uezu, Maeshiro, and Zukeran are supposed to be childhood friends, they still call each other by their family names. Then again, I'm not sure if anyone in the Dansan Joshi universe even has a first name.

While we're on the subject of names, two interesting tidbits that were lost in translation:

- All the names in Dansan Joshi are written in the phonetic katakana script, which is usually reserved for words and names from other languages. They are all proper Japanese family names though, and their kanji versions do show up here and there (like on the nameplate of Maeshiro's house), just never in the dialogue.

- I can't be 100% certain about this due to the lack of kanji, but I'm pretty sure all the names so far are written with three kanji. Three-kanji family names are normally pretty rare, so having nine out of nine named characters with three-kanji names can't be a coincidence.

I'm not sure what any of this means though, aside from "Mizu Asato is a weird person".

dude, with all that pube talk and stuff, it's safe to asume that he's a weirdo regardless of how he write names in dialogues...

i'm expecting the boys to give ball chocolates on white day. or hair chocolate.

The mixture of both: Pube Chocolates!

You gotta play with them nipples to make them hard first.

i'm expecting the boys to give ball chocolates on white day. or hair chocolate.

New update coming up! Just one chapter this time, but it's twice as long as regular chapters.

An interesting thing to note is that even though Uezu, Maeshiro, and Zukeran are supposed to be childhood friends, they still call each other by their family names. Then again, I'm not sure if anyone in the Dansan Joshi universe even has a first name.

While we're on the subject of names, two interesting tidbits that were lost in translation:

- All the names in Dansan Joshi are written in the phonetic katakana script, which is usually reserved for words and names from other languages. They are all proper Japanese family names though, and their kanji versions do show up here and there (like on the nameplate of Maeshiro's house), just never in the dialogue.

- I can't be 100% certain about this due to the lack of kanji, but I'm pretty sure all the names so far are written with three kanji. Three-kanji family names are normally pretty rare, so having nine out of nine named characters with three-kanji names can't be a coincidence.

I'm not sure what any of this means though, aside from "Mizu Asato is a weird person".

Gorilla sensei have new rival when it come to balls
These chapters were nuts.

I managed to forget how Face-palmy this manga is in a mere 18 days and 2 1/2 hours.  Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. And yes, those bricks are in a nut-sack.

Balls. She is tripping balls.

I hope she doesn't trip over those balls...

Har har.

How the fuck does this shit even get published?!

with an editor that's crazy enough and a daredevil publishing company, everything's possible

WHAT THE FUCK IS ASATO-SAMA TRIPPING ON WHEN HE WRITES THIS STUFF.

Balls. She is tripping balls.

WHAT THE FUCK IS ASATO-SAMA TRIPPING ON WHEN HE WRITES THIS STUFF.

How the fuck does this shit even get published?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics