Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 58votes)

Gantz:G

Alt Names: alt G-Gantz
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Iijika Keita
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Gantz spin-off series
Go to Gantz:G Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

Ah, Loserbait has already reported this issue, it should be fixed soon.

Same for me.

Yup, same issue here.

Chapter 11 and 12 are broken to me.

Same for me.

Chapter 11 and 12 are broken to me.

Cover 01!!

510fH8tM0jL.jpg

gantz is gantz, granted it doesn't have the same appeal as the original. At least they're doing kei some justice in this series though. In the original she was no more than fapfuel so it wasn't surprising she got killed off early. I think the most surprising part is the lack of constant tit flashes. 

I just realized that the female kei in gantz was named kei kishimoto and the guy was kei kurono. I didn't even realize they only changed one letter on the MC in this series. Hell I thought she was kei kishimito with kurona as her last name, they look so damn similar. 

Yeah I'm still not that impressed, especially now that the girls are starting to have petty drama battles within their group. At least the delinquent is a little more fleshed out with the abusive homelife and for once TRUCK-CHAN SAVES THE DAY!!!! The very enemy who has taken so many lives and nearly caused the deaths of a dozen more becomes the hero of our story. 

gantz is gantz, granted it doesn't have the same appeal as the original. At least they're doing kei some justice in this series though. In the original she was no more than fapfuel so it wasn't surprising she got killed off early. I think the most surprising part is the lack of constant tit flashes. 

I just realized that the female kei in gantz was named kei kishimoto and the guy was kei kurono. I didn't even realize they only changed one letter on the MC in this series. Hell I thought she was kei kishimito with kurona as her last name, they look so damn similar. 

Yeah I'm still not that impressed, especially now that the girls are starting to have petty drama battles within their group. At least the delinquent is a little more fleshed out with the abusive homelife and for once TRUCK-CHAN SAVES THE DAY!!!! The very enemy who has taken so many lives and nearly caused the deaths of a dozen more becomes the hero of our story. 

Man I really don't like this art style. It's so boring and tends to look inconsistent in quality, ya know? Plus Kurona is pretty boring compared to Kurono so far but I dunno she might have some pretty interesting character development later on, like Kurono.

Not to mention that cringey discussion about the human soul ...

I don't understand why so many people dislike Gantz's ending and last ark. I think it's decent, which is quite rare for a manga.

Probably because of the huge question mark it left behind. The biggest one being related to the vampires.

So Samurai Gigolo and Kill Bill stopped appearing after a while. Big deal, they probably died, just like Hoi Hoi (the panda).

But what of the other vampires? Did they just go: "Oh, those two infiltrated the Black Suits, mission accomplished. Let's go back home and party forever"?

We know the Gantz teams were formed to fend off the alien invasion, and they were trained for that by having them hunt alien refugees. But who created the vampires and for what purpose? Why do the vampires want to kill the Gantz teams so much? And if the goal was to recruit and train soldiers to save the world, why not tell them so? Why waste so many people to brain bombs and "Oops, I died because I thought the suits were a practical joke"?

There are so many questions left unresolved, that no matter how awesome the ending may be (and truthfully, I didn't like it one bit either), it still feels unsatisfying.

I'm kinda shocked that we have an all-female main cast and yet no boobs or sexy chapter covers so far. Those were among the few things that made the original Gantz interesting.

Edgy backstory, blah blah, violence, blah. DRAMA.

We haven't. Due to real life situations, the translators (me and Croik, et al) haven't had time to deal with GANTZ. Which is odd, yeah because it's monthly, but seriously... Life takes priority. That said, I'm back, for the most part, and Croik soon too. GANTZ:G will continue as scheduled from chapter 10 whether we like it or not. As for GANTZ:O... Well... We'll keep you posted! 

Thank you a lot for continuing with this manga

wtf is gantz:O? is there seriously another gantz series?

CGI Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43WgTJGjU98

We haven't. Due to real life situations, the translators (me and Croik, et al) haven't had time to deal with GANTZ. Which is odd, yeah because it's monthly, but seriously... Life takes priority. That said, I'm back, for the most part, and Croik soon too. GANTZ:G will continue as scheduled from chapter 10 whether we like it or not. As for GANTZ:O... Well... We'll keep you posted! 

wtf is gantz:O? is there seriously another gantz series?

such a non-chapter, nothing happened, reika was introduced and im guessing her stalker murderer too but that was it. with only 1 chapter every 1-2 months this is going really damn slow...

Only thing good was the Reika cameo

So, Shocwave dropped it?

Took the liberty to upload the May chapter. No idea if chapter 8 was even published so far. Considering the lukewarm reception I wouldn't be surprised if this were dropped by the author or publisher (and honestly I would only applaud the decision).

So, Shocwave dropped it?

I will mostly be posting about the original Gantz manga here, since its page here in the site is pretty much dead. I just want to dump my thoughts about it.

I've been reading Gantz since high school but I stopped when it was about to end. I just finished binge reading all of it now, and I can say that it was one of the most entertaining seinen manga that I've read. There were some problems with the writing though, particularly, it looks like Oku Hiroya is not aware of Checkov's gun. For example; the vampires, the story could do without them. They were introduced in the story, but they were ultimately unnecessary, as they had no real place in the overarching plot.

Anyway, this spin-off seems pointless for no other reason than fan service, I'm surprised the author allowed something like this to exist.

This is pretty bad. I don't give a damn about any of the characters and they're so unmemorable that I have trouble knowing who's who. I'm guessing I'm supposed to care about Naiki and Kei but I just don't care at all. None of the characters have anything memorable so far, just: big tits, wimpy kid, big tits, more big tits.

I might come back a reread once there're more chapters, but right now I don't see this as being worth following.

"Training", huh? I bet we'll see some hot "warm-up" exercises between those guys and chicks before they get to any actual training.

Is anyone here capable of understanding moonspeak? What are the last pages talking about, the magazine ones?

Apparently they're updating the official site (GANTZ:X) and posting more info about the upcoming 3DCG animation film (GANTZ:O), which will be released on October 14th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSUw4rVb9BM

Who the fuck is naiki-kun?

The characters are so unmemorable...

The shy guy who was singing with the mc in the bus...I agree with you that the characters aren't outstanding except for their giant tits.

So is this spin off called G because her cup size is G? Geez, I can't wait to see Gantz:Z

It honestly seems like the days of monstrous boobs is mostly past, and the trend is toward normal or tiny/loli (with a few happy exceptions in between, from my POV). Then again, can you imagine these in an action scene?

"Kei! Run for it! ...oh."

*wince*

"NoooOOOoooOOoooo..."

(as she knocks herself unconscious on the second step and then gets eaten)

Then again, maybe she could use them as weapons.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics