Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 205votes)

Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log

Alt Names: alt ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録alt Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koi-rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koirogualt Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (Koirogu)alt My Passion Catalog and Hersalt Our List of Affectionsalt 我与她的恋爱目录alt 我與她的戀愛目錄
Author: Sukaji
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuhara Ritsu loves both the 2D beauties of eroge and elementary school students. Also, his friend Bungo is jealous of how he seems to be surrounded by cute girls--there's his little sister Miri, his tsundere childhood friend Akari, and kuudere Hatori.

One day, Bungo tells Ritsu about an anonymous blogger who writes about the future, and whose vague online self-description seems to match Ritsu. While initially assuming it to be a prank, Ritsu ends up letting his actions be guided by the blog's horoscope-like hints for the upcoming day...
Go to Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BKR Discussion New Window major_shiznick
  • 26 Replies

465 Comments

i have never been so confused in my life... 

Can someone explain what happened?

Never before has "dafuq" been more appropriate.

A good read, even though I'm not sure what to make of the ending

And Dragon&Fly scans is already doing a good job on Horimiya and I believe is caught up, it's just not posted on Batoto...I think it'd be kind of pointless to duplicate the effort on that one imo

Smacks of angry author just saying "fuck it" and spraying random things he heard in sci fi shows 10 years ago after being told his manga was being cut. Not that I blame him or anything, I'd be pissed too. Hope his next work goes a little longer...and has less weird time travel/alternate dimension crap.

Well.... if nothing else, I'm looking forward to this mangaka's next work.

It had a lot of potential and, given more time, could've been that much more interesting.  It would've been nice to at least have had an ending that wasn't so rushed.  Even at that though, it was still pretty good - I just think it would've been that much better if it'd had some more breathing room.

Hopefully the next one lives up to this one's potential, and has the time to do it justice.

Thanks VIS - always appreciated.

You cannot understand many laws...you just have to accept them! This is similar to those laws and trying to understand the meaning will get you all the more confused ;-)

lol, seems like nobody understood this manga, 

@rhin, I'll follow your advice xD.

Give up guys, just ignore the mind numbing time travel-alternate universe shit, and be content with a happy ending.

Really, do not try to understand, just accept it.

DOES NOT COMPUTE, my head hurts trying to figure out what just happened.  How did everything got wrapped up so nicely at the end with no reasonable explanation at all, at least the little sister got her wish and got her some affection so happy ending a guess

Aha~

Loli route. It just HAD to be confusing to go loli route, and make it seem passable.

The plot of this manga

Spoiler

so wait he used the machine and got sucked in but due to another law of cause and effect he is pulled into another world in the past where the first 2 world we saw converge then he was pulled again to the future of the new world where he found out both him and his sister are not sucked in the computer cause he did not get sucked in and the world of which he did get sucked in mixed with the one where the sister get sucked in resulting in no one being sucked in and then finally he went back to the new world's past and finally living his life free of the time loop but still having the after affects of fumiko..... he is in the sister route now....

is that right ? cause i am confused as can be....

as it is true with all time travel related plot there is only one thing to say -

it was confusing

I'm pretty sure its not the end since the 3rd to last page says "Final volume comes out april 9th"

it's tankubon ... (which released latter after mag series can fill 1 full vol)

if all this release comes from magz, then it's already all of it ...

unless there's extra omake for this manga vol.03 ...

What.

I'm pretty sure its not the end since the 3rd to last page says "Final volume comes out april 9th"

Can someone explain to me what just happened?

And did this get axed? :|

My face at the final chapter/manga:

jt87z9.png

come again?

Which timeline is the real one again? I take it that Ritsu decided to run into the computer world and live with his sister forever?

Not sure if loli-siscon end, or just massive mindfuck... 

eh.

Still enjoyed it.

Also, keep the ridiculously long and biting conversations out of the comments section, thanks. Not helping anyone. If you're that upset, just message each other about it.

Well, I'm okay with this ending (I knew It would be something like that) but I still miss Fumiko. :(

Resolution much?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics