Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 205votes)

Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log

Alt Names: alt ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録alt Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koi-rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koirogualt Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (Koirogu)alt My Passion Catalog and Hersalt Our List of Affectionsalt 我与她的恋爱目录alt 我與她的戀愛目錄
Author: Sukaji
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuhara Ritsu loves both the 2D beauties of eroge and elementary school students. Also, his friend Bungo is jealous of how he seems to be surrounded by cute girls--there's his little sister Miri, his tsundere childhood friend Akari, and kuudere Hatori.

One day, Bungo tells Ritsu about an anonymous blogger who writes about the future, and whose vague online self-description seems to match Ritsu. While initially assuming it to be a prank, Ritsu ends up letting his actions be guided by the blog's horoscope-like hints for the upcoming day...
Go to Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BKR Discussion New Window major_shiznick
  • 26 Replies

465 Comments

I didn't proof this, so I don't know where the hearts in the title are supposed to be. This chapter is as ecchi and cute as usual though.
Imouto, duh. She's cuter than the childhood friend O___O
One of the best ecchis i ever read :P
Sounds like site is aimed towards 'harem route'. I approve of this direction.

Also: lolimouto is too powerful, harem route is in great danger.
dammit i rarely ever think the imouto is cute but...but DAMMIT THAT IMOUTO TOO DAMN CUTE T_T
Omg that loli pic.. *falls over*
this imouto really does remind me of Mikan
Lol I kinda wanna see something happen with Hatori
Photo
TsundereChan
May 18 2012 09:47 PM
i cant choose...
I CANT CHOOSE!!!!!!!
imouto or osananajimi
nothing's wrong with a harem.....
Oh Damn! Wincest!?
Imoutos forever!
All in all in this chapter it was mostly this Posted Image
Do want that Imouto.
Imouto>Childhood friend.
I WANT TO VISIT THAT BLOG~~~~
The imouto has the same level as Mikan in toLove-ru, OVER 9000!
So a mashup of Mirrai Nikki and TWGOK? Good enough for me. :P
Thanks for the update, this is one of my favorite series right now. Got to be a freeloading reader right now though >_> can't read Japanese nor got the time to be any position...maybe sometime in the future.
listen to the blog. raise the flags. get the harem.
btw, one of the tabs on the laptop actually say 'Niga Niga Douga'. But noah wasn't the ts-er so...
This gives me the sudden urge to learn tortoise bondage tying.
@Pedro
Go read Mirai Nikki.
I meant first chapter, derp
This manga is all good fun and all, but I really don't get a lot of things. Why is there a kuudere character if she's to be forgotten after the first character? Was he only a lolicon to make an impact on the opening page? Why is the little sister making a big deal out of a random nonsensical blog post abo- oh hey look breasts- damn it.
This imouto... is the best..
HAWT LOLI IS HAWT!
lovely :>
this ish excellence!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics