Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 205votes)

Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log

Alt Names: alt ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録alt Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koi-rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koirogualt Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (Koirogu)alt My Passion Catalog and Hersalt Our List of Affectionsalt 我与她的恋爱目录alt 我與她的戀愛目錄
Author: Sukaji
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuhara Ritsu loves both the 2D beauties of eroge and elementary school students. Also, his friend Bungo is jealous of how he seems to be surrounded by cute girls--there's his little sister Miri, his tsundere childhood friend Akari, and kuudere Hatori.

One day, Bungo tells Ritsu about an anonymous blogger who writes about the future, and whose vague online self-description seems to match Ritsu. While initially assuming it to be a prank, Ritsu ends up letting his actions be guided by the blog's horoscope-like hints for the upcoming day...
Go to Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BKR Discussion New Window major_shiznick
  • 26 Replies

465 Comments

MOREEEE
Oh dejàvu
I wonder if Akari's memory is reseted too. If not, it gotta be hurt!
@tony246: "Ritsu spend his first night with Akari, and now his ordinary life is repeated" Isn't this sentence clear enough?
No spoilers please. Keep the cliffhanger :)
Spoiler
Meh, I hate mangas where the MC is being manipulated, toyed with.....
Akari Route complete.

To save the world, he must complete the other routes.

MuvLuv situation right there.
The imouto reset him when she what happened at the her dads place.
That friend character pisses me off so much... Posted Image
maybe that blog is a blessing from The God of Conquest xD
Another question
Spoiler
Somehow, I want this manga becomes a H...

Nevermind.
wait...so does he remember that
Spoiler
@bullrogg lol posted the same thing at the same time, good job!
u know what this reminds me of...
Spoiler
Nice chapter but...

Spoiler
So here where my prediction my prediction as to how i think this will go
Spoiler
Ive never really liked the Loli types in harem manga. They always seem to come off.. Too pushy/Tsun/Yandere.. Especially the little sisters..

And really, cmon guys. Its easy to guess who is going to win. Havent you at least read To Love Ru? The little sister never wins. Ever. EVER. Its always the Hatori type. ALWAYS. >.>. Same with childhood friend. So basically

If your a childhood friend: Friendzoned
Little Sister: Friendzoned
Friend of MCs target: Friendzoned
Random Assassin/alien: FRIENDZONED
Random girl he bumped into on the street: Love interest.

And thats how Harem mangas typically go.

*bows out*
Hatori is beginning to grow on me too :3 Although Miri is still no.1!
Hatori!
Hatori!
Second year sickness...
I don't like this manga, horrible story telling, and characterization. *rate 3.00*
Oh Friend-san....Posted Image
That friend character is annoying as hell.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics