Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 205votes)

Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log

Alt Names: alt ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録alt Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koi-rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koirogualt Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (Koirogu)alt My Passion Catalog and Hersalt Our List of Affectionsalt 我与她的恋爱目录alt 我與她的戀愛目錄
Author: Sukaji
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuhara Ritsu loves both the 2D beauties of eroge and elementary school students. Also, his friend Bungo is jealous of how he seems to be surrounded by cute girls--there's his little sister Miri, his tsundere childhood friend Akari, and kuudere Hatori.

One day, Bungo tells Ritsu about an anonymous blogger who writes about the future, and whose vague online self-description seems to match Ritsu. While initially assuming it to be a prank, Ritsu ends up letting his actions be guided by the blog's horoscope-like hints for the upcoming day...
Go to Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BKR Discussion New Window major_shiznick
  • 26 Replies

465 Comments

this requires a reread....or three.  Does not compute!

Now we just need a person who would explain the ending and what the hell "Regicide paradox" is.

I'm in the middle of understanding what just happened and being utterly confused as fuck... 

So I was wondering why I hadn't been asked lately to PR any more chapters of this (I proofed chapters 14, 15, and 17)... then I get on Batoto and read the last chapter. Lol, I am SO far behind the times. XD

It was a shorter series than I thought, but I felt it wrapped up nicely. Thanks to everyone for enjoying it, and thanks to my fellow VI-staff members for working on it!

Did he somehow create two (or more?) parallel universes where everyone gets his/her happy end? Me = confused.

is this based on visual novel/light novel?

surprisingly no.  it definitely has the vibe of one though

is this based on visual novel/light novel?

It's not happy at all!!! I thought that he would have some sort of plan to save both Fumiko and Miri, and that it was an act when he said he tricked her, but she still essentially died. I get that she somehow existed somewhere since the blog was written by her, but she was still all alone and in the end, nobody loved her. This was a really great manga but that ending was way depressing. Left me with a bad taste in my mouth (╥)

kinda get it ... halfway ...

they get some kind of paradox universe ... (Regicide

paradox) when Ritsu get sucked in, they become par with Miri when she get sucked ... (Bingo / Bungo within 1 universe CAN'T absorb BOTH. Ritsu already tried it and fail) counting that as factor and how futuristic Ritsu and Miri tried to get together, makes them meet for each other ...

Ritsu in future / alternate place get reunited again with grown up Miri ...

Ritsu (restart) get severe lags and memory lapsed ...

but other than that, he will be okay ...

and the one who become MC isn't Ritsu anymore, instead Miri become one ...

the route which the final taken is Ritsu's route with Miri as MC (the one who type blog is the future Miri) ...

and it's the "correct" arc to finish since it highest chance to prevent ANY of them getting absorbed ...

(it seems the manga get forced ended early, and the way they censor kindergarten and such words means there's "pressure" from certain side to mangaka)

What? So much plot in such few pages, I don´t know if the ending is happy or not xD Well not it´s over so not much that can be done probably hope for a re-start in the future

Explanation = It was canceled so the making sense of the ending is not needed

hmm, actually up to the end, somehow the mangaka tried to explain within limited capacity ... gotta read a few more times again latter ...

This plot makes no friggen sense. Read at your own risk.

and the author never gave a proper explanation until the end

Explanation = It was canceled so the making sense of the ending is not needed

I am a little bit confused.

Spoiler

@aoshi22 - you haven't read much then.

Eh. It had so much promise, and then when we found out the source of the "future" diary, it sorta went downhill from there.

This was mind blowing. But good, mind blowing good.

So, uhhhhh. I suppose it´s a bittersweet ending?

that was good xD, confusing but good (sometimes its better not to understand :P)

My weird-ass explanation:

Spoiler
At least that's my reasoning of this weird ending that tries that annoying thing where they try to make you question the story instead of just giving us a proper ending. Edgy bull if you ask me.

first time I ever encountered a manga where I have to say... da fug....

Spoiler

@sidus03

umm...why are you even here if you hate this manga?, can you just leave so we can talk about it in peace?

To state my opinion after reading it? Dull.

"I am confused as fuq"

Summary of everyone's reaction

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics