Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 123votes)

Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne

Alt Names: alt As Long As There's Love, It Doesn't Matter If He Is My Brother, Right!?alt お兄ちゃんだけど愛さえあれば関係ないよねっalt OniAialt Onii-Aialt Selama Ada Cinta, Tidak Masalahkan Kalau Dia Kakak Laki-Lakiku?
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Rokushou Kokuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about the Himenokouji twins named Akito and Akiko who got separated due to certain circumstance and after years of living apart they suddenly began to live under the same roof once again. Things were fine at first until Akiko began expressing her love for her older brother. Now Akiko must fight to defend her extraordinary love for her Onii-chan as she battles against all odds and three other girls who are after her beloved Onii-chan.

Spin-Off:

> Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne - Imouto 4koma
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/oniichan-dakedo-ai-sae-areba-kankeinai-yo-ne-imouto-4koma-r5701)

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO CONTINUE THIS SCANLATION?! New Window KingAntonius
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [and spoiler] New Window Baltringue29
  • 0 Replies

230 Comments

shacking? well that sounds good
for anyone that confused what with the dialogue ...
Spoiler
"/m here for the plot! And the name, too. It a really long name for a manga!
Can't wait til the prez shows up!
I'm so confused! So this chapter was just a friend of his telling him not to have sex with his sister?
god what a boring chapter bla bla bla, what the hell were they talking about?
Jerry Springer would have a field day if a lot of these types of mangas were 'real'.
@Norito123
The author of the manga is the same as the LN, so I imagine that the manga is following the LN quite closely. I don't know for sure, but yeah.

@bonhart
Picture won't load.
I doubt that the 29th and 30th of March were very ordinary... c'mon author don't skip days :/
@Derek
Spoiler
I can't wait until this "Gin" character moves in to town to get to him. She sounds like she'll be hilarious.
The dialogue moves with such an uncommon flow and grace, what's going on here?
Unfortunately Ginbei doesn't officially show up until chapter 14 :(. Next several chapters are President/Nasuhara/Imouto.
*Dreams moar of Akiko rocking chair with me as Akito~*
Girls in stockings! /O3O/
Amusing, kinda hoping events actually take place that aren't episodic though.
Ana Arrived!! yeshhhhhhh
guehehe....... gueheheheehe........
This manga is surprisingly funny. I was expecting something much worse after reading the synopsis.
troll girl has appeared ... (Anna ... lolz ...)
A Senjougahara expy? I like.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics