Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 123votes)

Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne

Alt Names: alt As Long As There's Love, It Doesn't Matter If He Is My Brother, Right!?alt お兄ちゃんだけど愛さえあれば関係ないよねっalt OniAialt Onii-Aialt Selama Ada Cinta, Tidak Masalahkan Kalau Dia Kakak Laki-Lakiku?
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Rokushou Kokuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about the Himenokouji twins named Akito and Akiko who got separated due to certain circumstance and after years of living apart they suddenly began to live under the same roof once again. Things were fine at first until Akiko began expressing her love for her older brother. Now Akiko must fight to defend her extraordinary love for her Onii-chan as she battles against all odds and three other girls who are after her beloved Onii-chan.

Spin-Off:

> Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne - Imouto 4koma
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/oniichan-dakedo-ai-sae-areba-kankeinai-yo-ne-imouto-4koma-r5701)

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO CONTINUE THIS SCANLATION?! New Window KingAntonius
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [and spoiler] New Window Baltringue29
  • 0 Replies

230 Comments

This is such an irreverent manga for being released so infrequently...

http://cetranslation.blogspot.com translated the first 3 volumes, but he dropped it.  Maybe some plot twist angered the translator?

what was this about? i forgot

another lackluster series with one of the worst harem casts ever and a bad MC. also i have no clue why anybody likes the prez chick shes just the town slut who bones any guy who walks (And girl) really shes nothing but a common skank pretty gross to me.

HAHA guess im not the only one to call it quits with 2 eps left... it just wasnt doin it for me anymore. Been searching for the LNs but cant seem to locate them to read/purchase in English. anyone know to find/buy em?

There is a translation going on at Baka-Tsuki. Its only at the 4th chapter of volume one on a total of 9 volume published so far...

P.S.: Forgoten that "so you're the kind of guy who call a girl a hole" joke since i watched the anime about 2 years ago...

dafuq jus happened.

Nasuhara happened :D

dafuq jus happened.

Ninja fix'd the error in Stark's image

B> Actual dedicated QCer :t

qU5OOvJ.png

P45vkOH.jpg

Thanks for the new chapter, Renzokusei Scans :P

agreed, I was not too impressed with the anime and sadly had to give up on it with only 2 eps left. 

HAHA guess im not the only one to call it quits with 2 eps left... it just wasnt doin it for me anymore. Been searching for the LNs but cant seem to locate them to read/purchase in English. anyone know to find/buy em?

Latest release is too short... Also i've watched the anime and I simply hope the manga will be more close to the LN (haven't read it yet it's another one on my must read list...) the anime is too much rushed and altough there might be some important plot informations, until i've read the LN i can't make what's proper to the story and what is just eye-candy. :S

agreed, I was not too impressed with the anime and sadly had to give up on it with only 2 eps left. 

Latest release is too short... Also i've watched the anime and I simply hope the manga will be more close to the LN (haven't read it yet it's another one on my must read list...) the anime is too much rushed and altough there might be some important plot informations, until i've read the LN i can't make what's proper to the story and what is just eye-candy. :S

There is so much time between the release that i have to look back a couple chapter to remind me of what happened... So they will go to the same school? And i suppose the bipolar(terse?) lady from chapter 6 will be there too?

I can say that "Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!" is an adaptation of a light novel and it appear to have been axed (altought i don't know about the other related series)

Well I did say it probably does happen, I just couldn't think of anything. Also I'm not 100% sure it was axed since some of the side story stuff is still ongoing. Also there isn't a lot of work being done on translating being done on the LN right now, so hard to know exactly if the main story is being continued in these other works. I actually assume they stopped the main stories progress so they could make a lot of ecchi side stories before anything changes and then when the time is right return to the main story and continue it.

A better example, now that I've had time to think, would be Mayoi Neko Overrun, which did get completely axed. But again, it's not often, and both of these examples have one thing in common: Jump. Coincidence?

nothing happened... yet! :P

BTW, thanks for "Renzokusei" and "Roankun" for keep continuing this manga ...  =3= ... really appreciated it ...

(can see the RAW but can't read it ... *x* ...)

There is so much time between the release that i have to look back a couple chapter to remind me of what happened... So they will go to the same school? And i suppose the bipolar(terse?) lady from chapter 6 will be there too?

Well Vol. 4 came out, so it probably just takes time for them to come out, more than likely every 3 or 4 months, 6 months tops. Also I've never really heard of manga adaptions of light novels getting axed. I'm sure it happens from time to time, but not that often. And you can't really say Infinite Stratos, since that switched publishers.

I can say that "Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!" is an adaptation of a light novel and it appear to have been axed (altought i don't know about the other related series)

Well Vol. 4 came out, so it probably just takes time for them to come out, more than likely every 3 or 4 months, 6 months tops. Also I've never really heard of manga adaptions of light novels getting axed. I'm sure it happens from time to time, but not that often. And you can't really say Infinite Stratos, since that switched publishers.

the manga from LN adaptation CAN BE AXED ...

it's depend on popularity after all ...

and thanks for info Vol 04 release ...

(time to hunt the RAW)

Spoiler

sums up their relationship :P

she is pretty much a "rapist" or "predator" ...

the manga stuck in Vol 03 ...

I wonder if it's because they sell badly and get axed ..

The predator is here!

2llk610.png[/quote]

HEYYY! I GET excited over eyeptaches and japanese swords! Why don't o meet girls like that??? >:

Spoiler

sums up their relationship :P

the manga stuck in Vol 03 ...

I wonder if it's because they sell badly and get axed ..

till which chapter did the anime go?
I want to see the prez. give me the prez ALREADY

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics