Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 101votes)

Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw

Alt Names: alt Bloody Delinquent Chainsawalt Bloody Delinquent Girl Chainsawalt 血まみれスケバンチェーンソーalt The Bloody Sukeban Chainsaw
Author: Mikamoto Rei
Artist: Mikamoto Rei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Geeko's weird, creepy, friendless classmate Nero has destroyed all of their mutual classmates, perverting them into her grotesque, monstrous minions. Now she's sending them after Geeko, the only survivor. However, Geeko is setting out, dressed in her skimpy school uniform and armed with a big chainsaw, to end Nero's mad science, no matter how many undead former friends she has to saw down on the way.

Inspired a live action film.
Go to Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

269 Comments

NOO!!! WOLFESS!!!

Spoiler

Also the little extra chapter was nice, I'm so watching this ASAP .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIeFE6ijJc8
Moon gera action << Falcon Punch!

That one was the only real female of the bunch, she is behaving pretty childish for a granny thought...

PRAISE THE RANDOMNESS!!!

Not every day a manga gets me to say "that is the cutest Nazi I've ever seen".
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to rethink all of my life's choices that led me to this point.

Magical girl Vs Power ranger? Thats brilliant!!

Nazi scientist turned female remodelled corpse turn magical girl with powers of gravity. Wat.

That one was the only real female of the bunch, she is behaving pretty childish for a granny thought...

PRAISE THE RANDOMNESS!!!

Say hello to my little friend!

Nazi scientist turned female remodelled corpse turn magical girl with powers of gravity. Wat.

We magical girl now.

Was Mizushima san even there?

Need more gore, not enough gore!

Yay! Lucifer and Buchou are back!

Sweet, Wolfess is still alive.

And Lucifer is still one of my favorite characters.

Give it time.  She still has to deliver the chainsaw.

Really thought the other girl was going to make it out and not Wolfie.

Interesting little B plot out of nowhere.

Hope those two don't die.

Awoo just wants to go inna woods and live off the land ;_;

They're fucked.

This manga is so fucking weird.

I can never tell how I feel about it because it's so uncompromising in what it is and what it does. Like one of the reconstituted zombie prisoners was just a pudgy pig?! Like what?

So weird.

*goes to read Dorohedoro*

Ahhhhhhh, normalcy.

>_> "normalcy" Please.

hm, worth to read? Seems strange

This manga is so fucking weird.

I can never tell how I feel about it because it's so uncompromising in what it is and what it does. Like one of the reconstituted zombie prisoners was just a pudgy pig?! Like what?

So weird.

*goes to read Dorohedoro*

Ahhhhhhh, normalcy.

This manga have a trend to kill off the main cast, I hope these 2 get out alive

Rip off a lesbian sadist's mouth to get crucified together with the girl you're crushing on because she fingered you 59 chapters ago. Legit love story.

Better than Shakespeare.

Rip off a lesbian sadist's mouth to get crucified together with the girl you're crushing on because she fingered you 59 chapters ago. Legit love story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics