Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 95votes)

Raising a Bat

Alt Names: alt Bagjwi Sayugalt Criando a un vampiroalt 박쥐사육alt Yarasa Beslemek
Author: Jade
Artist: Jade
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Park Min Gyeom is a human with a disease that makes him produce excess blood. Kim Chun Sam is a half-vampire who needs blood to live. So begins an unusual symbiotic relationship between "predator" and "prey."
Go to Raising a Bat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

Don't mind me , I'm just busy collecting pieces of my broken heart

the cat's out of the bag for hyung, but I'm so glad the girl's not a bitch, even though I feel sorry for her because she fell for that asshole

damn

damn

damn

I agree that

Spoiler
won't really work, but just the fact that he's in enough despair and hopelessness to try really breaks my heart (why did I get attached to these characters, why?)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well that was intense and hit hard

I have hit the point where whenever this updates I read the comments to see if things have worked out yet because the melodrama got wildly out of hand.

*continues waiting*

I really hope he goes through with it instead of letting her talk him out of it. Using someone else who likes you as a distraction while you nurse your own broken heart is pretty cruel.

Everyone in this webtoon needs to take a step back from love for a while, maybe have some counseling, or lessons on communication. Maybe SOMEONE should take a class on morals as well

real life in a nutshel

Ahhh... I got into this because the pining and the lil' bit of angst was good but now it got overly complicated... Does anyone else feel the same way?

This webtoon can be so frustrating....

DROP A HOUSE ON HIM DROP A HOUSE ON THE BASTARD RIIIIGHT NOW.

Yeah, massaging a girl's hand to relieve her stomach pain. Hm. Sure, seems legit :ph34r:.
Soo Jung is such a cutie pie, probably the most selfless and nicest of the whole cast of characters. So then, let's cheer for the girl in the middle of a shounen ai story ! YAY !
Ooooh, teenage angst ♪ ~
Thanks for TL !

Everyone in this webtoon needs to take a step back from love for a while, maybe have some counseling, or lessons on communication. Maybe SOMEONE should take a class on morals as well
Oh boy, I hate how min gyeom and his coworker's relationship is obviously an emotionally abusive one, especially when I'm so emotionally invested in them
Argh, this chapter

JUST GET TOGETHER DAMMIT! YOU BOTH DESERVE TO BE HAPPY! (TOGETHER)

Notice the "He's seeing another woman" - and not "He's also seeing a woman"...?
DUN DUN
Oooh dear, Min Gyeom, maybe it's time to reconsider your priorities...

As always, thanks for TL !

I was just thinking when is this going to update yesterday. :'D

Thanks for the update!

Sam's a good kid.
Spoiler

Oi oi, kid, I know you're probably a little anemic and may not be thinking straight (and in fact he is thinking gay, but that is not what I mean), but you better have an alternate plan! No one's going to just believe that their significant other is cheating on them, and even less so when the person saying that is a former love interest!

Spoiler

I kinda get why he did it, I pretty sure he explained it as having no place to live if he didn't date the co-worker. He couldn't really shack up with Sam after what happened at Sam's house.

Only thing I will remember of this chapter is the sound of the train running at full speed toward that poor girl...

Take a picture.

LET BRICKS RAIN DOWN UPON THE SCUM THAT IS THAT COWORKER. MAY THEY NEVER CEASE.

Oh my god he looks personally offended by... that... in the last panel

As he should be, the guy screwed over his entire relationship

But really, that face is of someone who just stepped in a pile of shit and found out that guy was the one who left it there

Ah I feel kinda sorry for the girl, she almost had a chance. Find someone better, girl whose name I forgot! 

ah ha ha ha! oh man that face! coworker guy is screwed. I love this comic

Sam's offended face in that last panel is great

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics