Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 241votes)

Sekai no Owari no Encore

Alt Names: alt 世界の終わりの世界録alt 世界终焉的世界录alt Encore of the World’s Endalt 세계 종언의 세계록alt Sekai no Owari no Encorealt Sekai no Owari no Sekairokualt Летопись конца света
Author: Sazane Kei
Artist: Usui Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The valuable treasure, the “Encore” which was left by the legendary Elline the Brave Hero, has the recording of the end of the world and the reincarnation of the world. The countries and brigades (parties) all over the world are searching for its whereabouts; the age to fight for the Encore. The boy called Ren who wants to become a knight has no talent in wielding swords despite looking exactly like the Elline the Brave Hero, he has been having a lifestyle where people taunts him as the “Fake Brave Hero”. The one that appears in front of him is the legendary Dragon Princess Krische, who had woken up from her seal. She mistakes Ren for Elline, though she gets disappointed since he simply looks like him, but she later finds out a hidden potential in him. And she invites him to the journey to find the Encore together with the Archangel Phia and the Demon-Lord Elise that saved the world before. “Do you want to come with us?”.

—This is the prelude of wild excitement played by the heroes. The boy known as the fake Brave Hero cross paths with the legend now!

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Sekai no Owari no Encore Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LIGHT NOVEL New Window shizuku kyun
  • 5 Replies
Topic Best Girl? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

271 Comments

I bet The Saintess has Undine, also the second Ren hears her sob story he'll become the church's pawn through her anyway, stupid kind idiot MCs...........

Unless it leads to the Encore, I doubt it. He won't abandon his quest with Kylse and the others

I bet The Saintess has Undine, also the second Ren hears her sob story he'll become the church's pawn through her anyway, stupid kind idiot MCs...........

Hooray, updates! Thank you for picking this up. I love the art in this, the characters are amusing and the story is alright. The quality of the scans and translation is good too. Looking forward for more!

Do they even make crowns that small? And thanks for picking this up, Biamam.

Thank you very much Biamam Scans to pick this one up :)

Yay, one of the series I was worried about when underdog declared end of scanlating. Thanks for update.

Thank you for the update
Thanks Biamam scans for picking up this

I had always thought that this story was a harem, but, after re-reading it from the beginning, I'm ashamed to admit it took me this long to realize Kyelse is pretty much the only "serious" love interest. 

Not that I'm complaining, of course. Kyelse is definitely best girl. 

Anyway, keep up the good work, Underdog Scans! 

i like the angel more and she could be a potential concubine. not that the mc has shown that much interest so far (dunno how far ahead the lns are tho).

Enjoying this series so far.

Edit: Too bad that...

Spoiler

Source? Mangaupdates just says it's in vol 8 so there's quite the stretch yet.

I had always thought that this story was a harem, but, after re-reading it from the beginning, I'm ashamed to admit it took me this long to realize Kyelse is pretty much the only "serious" love interest. 

Not that I'm complaining, of course. Kyelse is definitely best girl. 

Anyway, keep up the good work, Underdog Scans! 

what if elline really is ren

this journey is to train ren into the legend elline was then he is sent to the past to save the world? 

Spoiler

hmm..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Multiple releases! Very nice. Love the series but the chapter length is too short and the release window too long. Oh well. Still worth the wait. Thanks for the releases!

Thanks for the updates. How many are you going to upload? Just these 2?

Those two are the only ones they've released today so far on their website that is two mouse clicks away.

Please visit the scanslators' websites. They are very sad from lack of company.

Thanks for the updates. How many are you going to upload? Just these 2?

manga name? 

Scroll up. It's at the top of this page.

He just edited the last speech bubble.

Latest chapter says the next one comes out the 27th...of January. I guess we're kind of behind then....

This is my reply to Fear-senpai if I'm the MC.

Spoiler

manga name? 

"A boy and three girls of tender years, traveling in search of the encore after finishing their education somewhere? I shall not judge, but it's best for you to turn back."
1818.png
I'm not saying you're an unoriginal boring baldy, but...

You look at lot like the dark skinned idiot from SAO...

Grabbing a boob while falling... I bet that'd hurt much.

How do you even grab a boob at that height

very carefully

Welp, you might say the dragon blonde has tiny tits, but she has enough for him to grab. So I'd say, medium-sized? =/

"A boy and three girls of tender years, traveling in search of the encore after finishing their education somewhere? I shall not judge, but it's best for you to turn back."
1818.png
I'm not saying you're an unoriginal boring baldy, but...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics