Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 63votes)

Kyoumen no Silhouette

Alt Names: alt 鏡面のシルエットalt 镜面的剪影alt Kyomen no Silhouettealt Silhouette in the Mirror's Surfacealt Silhouette in the Surface of the Mirror
Author: Nagayama Tamase
Artist: Kagesaki Yuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Elna was entrusted with ruling a country at a very young age when her father, the king of a small kingdom, fell very ill. With such a heavy burden placed upon a mere teenager, the king gave Elna an important piece of advice about how he made his time of rule a success: find your shadow. By finding her double, she will find the will to live and be brave even in the most dire situations. Elna does find a person who looks identical to her but it turns out fate loves to play games. Teshio used to be a simple rancher who had a problem of always being mistaken for a girl but he is about to go from rags to riches because he becomes the new shadow for princess Elna.
Go to Kyoumen no Silhouette Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

124 Comments

Thanks for bringing this to us! It's been awhile since I've seen a good screaming confession and now I remember why I like them. Any recommendations? Also, gotta say, that horse was fabulous.

How come in one chapter we get 2 persons liking the MC out of nothing >_> 

Fitz- Likes him because he looks *like* the princess and is male. Obviously she teased the princess constantly because she was fond of her but, well princesses have to have a husband so it's not like she would be able to take the object of her affection. So when she sees Teshio she realizes she can have a "pretty looking princess" who is male so basically she gets what she wants.

Rio- She has been working with the princess for a while now and hasn't seen her change at all (so super disappointed over it) then all of a sudden this shadow comes in and starts to throw everyone into chaos and changing the cowardly princess into an actual ruler. That kind of charisma would make him attractive to her. Then of course there is the occasional chats they have where she finds out that he is someone who lives honestly without any ulterior motives (unlike herself) so that jealous also turns into an affection for him. The final blow is him just calling her cute and knowing that he MEANS it (she probably wasn't trained to fend off compliments since she was just to be an assassin for a princess) .

But yeah his nature makes him an instant womanizer.

Thanks for bringing this to us! It's been awhile since I've seen a good screaming confession and now I remember why I like them. Any recommendations? Also, gotta say, that horse was fabulous.

natural born gigolo indeed, maybe he'll stop being a shadow and just be the king with his harem.

Wait, Fitz is a women?

That should have been obvious from the third page of chapter 6 onwards. 8-/

http://vatoto.com/read/_/242371/kyoumen-no-silhouette_v2_ch6_by_vortex-scans/3

That last chapter felt really rushed to me, like the author really wanted to get to the next part. 

giggolo power i guess

1 girl saw his D
and the other girl get praised for the first time in her entire life.

Wait, Fitz is a women?

Randomly clicked on this, glad I did. Yay for random good finds!

Five months.  Life tends to get in the way at times.

But the important thing is that you kept with it. Thanks so much! Seeing this chapter in my updates made my day. :D

Five months.  Life tends to get in the way at times.

We noted this last year, and were fortunately able to obtain all four tankobon volumes.  We will work our way through them as we can, but real life can get in the way sometimes.

This sounds like a blessing already. Reading manga for decades, I've read even physical translations that doesn't finish due to various reasons. Let's not even talk about axed mangas XD Thank you for your work.

We noted this last year, and were fortunately able to obtain all four tankobon volumes.  We will work our way through them as we can, but real life can get in the way sometimes.

Obviously you have to make sure to handle real life first. Otherwise you won't be in a good position to continue doing this kind of stuff. I totally understand. :)

Source is over?

4 volumes is a good length I said for a medium-length story^^ Not too short and not too drawn out :)

Still one of my favorite manga, too bad only 4 volumes :(

Source is over?

4 volumes is a good length I said for a medium-length story^^ Not too short and not too drawn out :)

Still one of my favorite manga, too bad only 4 volumes :(

Kind of a weird thought but I wonder if he has to use the Princess's shampoo, because that's probably the most obvious way for someone to tell the difference, through their hair quality.

That's if you use the same shampoo all the time, I change it every time I buy a new bottle. And given the fantasy medieval setting, I'd be surprised if they had brands of shampoo, they most likely all use the same soap.

Kind of a weird thought but I wonder if he has to use the Princess's shampoo, because that's probably the most obvious way for someone to tell the difference, through their hair quality.

I want to see more of the maid, she has an interesting story.

Had a child?

how i wish i had, but job is the reason why it gets delayed

Life happened to our photoshopper, so things got delayed a bit.

Had a child?

Finally into volume 2! Glad to see an update. :)

Life happened to our photoshopper, so things got delayed a bit.

Finally into volume 2! Glad to see an update. :)
Thanks for the update!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics