Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 505votes)

Gosu (The Master)

Alt Names: alt 고수
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master, a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escaped with his life. Armed with his master's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead... Erm, so what happens now?

Raws found at: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Go to Gosu (The Master) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there any connection between Gosu and Yongbi The Invicible? New Window Roxis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Too good to read for free New Window jonboybeebop
  • 4 Replies
Topic New Chapter Discussion. New Window geenius3ab
  • 16 Replies
Topic Gosu Wiki New Window Demotivator
  • 6 Replies

1760 Comments

Bless you SCS for the transcripts!

Also, have the Line/"official" translations gotten any better?  I tried reading them when they first came out, and then again a couple years later, and they were preeeeetty terrible.  (Like, c'mon, did they not have a single native English speaker to help with proofreading???)

Even if it looks like the script was shoved up someone's ass and only used whatever left of it after it was pulled back out, when it comes to "official" translations, it's all the translation you'll ever get... So it's best to not think about it... Unless you can read the source material and can't un-see the obvious shit on it.

Lookism is getting daily chapters ever since it came to WT on June 4th - already at ch. 49 (latest on batoto 90). Im hoping they release a big chunk - like 5 or 6 chapters every weekend. And whats really annoying is we already had to wait 2 months and now we'll have to wait at least half a year if not even more for the current OFFICIAL WT translations to catch up :(

oh well back to Kengan Ashura it is

edit: Oh god it seems 2 chapters per week is what they're gonna be releasing

:unsure: :(

When they translated Magician they were doing 3 chapters a week at first but they changed it to 1 a week before even catching up to the fan translations online. We had to wait for like 2 years. Plus their names and quality checking sucks imo.

Bless you SCS for the transcripts!

Also, have the Line/"official" translations gotten any better?  I tried reading them when they first came out, and then again a couple years later, and they were preeeeetty terrible.  (Like, c'mon, did they not have a single native English speaker to help with proofreading???)

oh I love our Gosu even more now X3

Wow, thanks a lot for giving us the translation. It feels like we're part of the scanlation team who can read translation while checking on the raw uncleaned chapter, haha
I respect SCS for their decisions. Lookism first felt hella awkward to me with the name changes (okay, I exaggerate) but Daniel...like really? Anyways at this point after reading like 50+ official Lookism chapters daily, to me Daniel is now Daniel...I'd have to think really hard to remember his Korean name. And I'm sure it will be the same with gosu. It will be awkward at first but you'll eventually come to accept webtoons gosu as the gosu.

Welp, we have a year of waiting before this castration of an official translation would catch up. 

Eh, could have ended up worst.

well that was a roller coaster of emotions...

Thanks for the scripts, it was a nice attitude, SupremeCreamScans 

SupremeCreamScans, can I ask?

Because you've decided not to continue scanlating Gosu, will you mind if someone use your script and typeset it themselves?

Uh.

The fuck?

It must be a contest. Instead of filling in the word bubbles, you draw the art instead!

Uh.

The fuck?

OMG I saw the raws!!

Is that who I think it is?????!!! EPIC

Thank you Supreme scans, for all your work on this, and Yongbi, 2 of my favorites series.

Does this mean you guys will have more time to work on Yongbi? Maybe you guys can pick up the sequel for sure now, since that is not going to get licensed ever probably :)

Where can we get access to the summary you guys will do? No way I'm waiting 44 weeks to catch up, i'm gonna read the raws with summaries :)

Hey guys, we'll start releasing scripts of the ongoing chapters in a few days and continue weekly until the official version catches up.

I'll get used to the quality, it's just a shame this place will probably die down as well. I would much rather discuss it here.

The worst thing about Line is the community and trying to participate in any sort of discussion there. It's pretty much unreadable, too many children and no coherent topics at all.

This may or may not help, but a Discord channel for Gosu was literally just created, so if you lot want to discuss shit there, feel free XD

Discord link: https://discord.gg/tnFr5ZX

I'll get used to the quality, it's just a shame this place will probably die down as well. I would much rather discuss it here.

The worst thing about Line is the community and trying to participate in any sort of discussion there. It's pretty much unreadable, too many children and no coherent topics at all.

LINE community is the place for HARDCORE weebs to gather. no kidding. its really disgusting. every comment section is being spammed by "kawaii" girls spamming ascii and getting upvoted to the max. what a shame

They release chapters on saturday and sunday. I think that, if it does well, they may start uploading chapters more often. I remember some webtoons that had a bunch of chapters and weren't really famous there were getting one upload a week, while the more famous ones had 4-5 chapters a week.

Lookism is getting daily chapters ever since it came to WT on June 4th - already at ch. 49 (latest on batoto 90). Im hoping they release a big chunk - like 5 or 6 chapters every weekend. And whats really annoying is we already had to wait 2 months and now we'll have to wait at least half a year if not even more for the current OFFICIAL WT translations to catch up :(

oh well back to Kengan Ashura it is

edit: Oh god it seems 2 chapters per week is what they're gonna be releasing

:unsure: :(

Well, there goes any hope of ever reading it on time.  Thanks for doing what ya did, but sucks dropping it. ._.

Hah they haven't released a new chapter in 2 days. With the way things are going we wont be up to the raws till new years eve :/

They release chapters on saturday and sunday. I think that, if it does well, they may start uploading chapters more often. I remember some webtoons that had a bunch of chapters and weren't really famous there were getting one upload a week, while the more famous ones had 4-5 chapters a week.

Hah they haven't released a new chapter in 2 days. With the way things are going we wont be up to the raws till new years eve :/

Yeah, we don't work on licensed webtoons.

A question: will the chapters uploaded here be taken down soon or...? And just to confirm, SCS you're dropping Gosu and leaving it entirely to LINE now correct ?

I would settle for a rough script or summary to read next to the raws, just until webtoon has caught up with the translations. No idea who would be interested in doing that though.

Bato seems to take down licensed comics on request from companies or possibly other scanlation groups that don't want their content hosted here, so I'm pretty sure Gosu will be taken down sooner or later.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics