Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 88votes)

Saijou no Meii

Alt Names: alt 顶尖神医alt Saijo no Meiialt The Best Skilled Surgeonalt 最上の命医
Author: Hashiguchi Takashi & Irie Kenzou
Artist: Hashiguchi Takashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMedical MedicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saijou Mikoto was born with a bad heart. It was thanks to the incredible skills of Japanese leading pediatric heart surgeon, Shindou Mamoru, that he survived into adolescence, and he's decided to show his gratitude by becoming the greatest pediatric surgeon the world has ever known.
Go to Saijou no Meii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Staff Recruitments to get this manga rolling New Window shougei
  • 2 Replies
Topic Saijou no Meii's Scanlation New Window Derek
  • 4 Replies
Topic Someone wanna pick this up ? New Window ello
  • 2 Replies

106 Comments

Is it just me or ch. 37 is empty?H

Just you, I just finished reading it. 

Edit: Oh, and Batoto takes some time to upload the manga to its server's and you might not be able to read it yet, wait a few minutes.

Is it just me or ch. 37 is empty?

"Hey little sister! IN YOUR FACE!"

oh my god

he's awake while  having a surgery

ugghhhhhh

apparently i had missed the updates from where Saijou-sensei wants to be awake through his own heart surgery wateven dude?! crazy insane [awesome] guy he is. XD

Also yandere Natsume-sensei... I would rather her not do my surgeries. kthxbai.

To the people who were fighting over the scanlation project claiming, if you can do a better quality job, then please, by all means, go ahead. if you can do a speed-but-rough job, that's fine too. I, as a fan/reader, will greatly appreciate getting the chapters at all, either way. (just know that I am going to LOL at you for putting in "missing translation" into a speech bubble, rather than just leaving it blank, or even google translating it or something/anything better than "missing translation". lol. XD)

Woo an update! Thanks 1|2 Scans!

Thanks 1|2 scans :D

its_alive1.gif

Edit: Posted this image before reading the chapter, now I realize how appropriate it was. It's yandere time.

THANK YOU FORGOTTEN SCANS!!!!!!!!

Thanks for picking it back up, it's really annoying to leave things half finished.

Fuck groups that do that.

I've contacted groups when it's been over 2 years since they released a chapter of something. It's just common courtesy.

Of all people in scanlation area, the one who talk about 'common courtesy' is you? What a joke duuude :)

First of all thank you Forgotten scans and Optimus for the update god knows how long the anticipation would have lasted and second I've never seen a yandere focus on job more than on a person...it's weird

When it is over a year that rule is null.

I've contacted groups when it's been over 2 years since they released a chapter of something. It's just common courtesy.

KarchAmadeo
Apr 27 2014 11:57 PM

When it is over a year that rule is null.

Not sure where you get off being territorial about it. They don't need your permission nor do they owe you can explanation for doing this sort of thing. If you think they did a poor job, go ahead and do a good job rather than being publicly catty.

Wasn't saying they needed our permission. Just some sort of notice saying they were going to or wanted do it is nice. It's an unwritten rule when it comes to scanlating. Every time I go to pick up a series, whether a group has officially announced they're dropping a project or not, I contact the group about the series.

It helps make it so people don't end up wasting work.

Not sure where you get off being territorial about it. They don't need your permission nor do they owe you can explanation for doing this sort of thing. If you think they did a poor job, go ahead and do a good job rather than being publicly catty.

Always great when a group just takes a project without contacting the previous one at all. And then does a stupidly bad job at it. I mean, come on: http://vatoto.com/read/_/241048/saijou-no-meii_ch35_by_forgotten-scans/13 "missing translation"?

Regardless, our continuation of it is on track, and we'll be releasing chapters soon enough.

YES!

Thanks, Forgotten Scans and Optimus Prime.  You've brought back a real favorite that I thought was going to remain un-scanlated forever.  

Holy moly it's been a long time.

I realize some will miss the thread, so gonna post a link to it in the comments as well; http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/17262-saijou-no-meiis-scanlation

I have the 10th volume, but i don't have anything beside that. 

Please. Someone. Anyone. Continue this project.

I can translate this to english.. but for some reason my PC is dead LoL

That's pretty good.

I also like medical manga, I think adding a "medical" tag would be usefull to look for manga of the same type...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics