Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 51votes)

Tsukushi Mates

Alt Names: alt ツクシメイツ
Author: Yuuji
Artist: Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Webcomic following Hatakeyama Tsukushi, "Tsu-tsun", upon her transferring to a new school.

Raw on
Artist's site http://yumemigachi.com/
and pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=147202
Go to Tsukushi Mates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

"Page 1, Page 2, Page 3"

As far as I know, there is no system on batoto to upload as "page", and every upload is automatically labelled "Ch. ##". There's nothing we can do about that.

The author also titles them as if they are chapters, anyway.

While it may have been more simple to not label them at all and simply put "#1", it's a moot point now because he doesn't even put the number into the comic itself anymore.

Or you could just read my previous comment.

He occasionally releases multiple pages at once, such as the first chapter of this work, and since his releases are numbered I went with those numbers for chapters. Going by page count would mean I'd be posting page numbers that don't match up with the raws, which would probably get confusing at some point.

I mean, what else would you have? Put a delay on uploading them and group them arbitrarily into chapters? Because that wouldn't really be a good idea, either.

"Page 1, Page 2, Page 3"

Well, contrary to her looks, Nazuna is an idiot. Using a bike is better exercise than walking.

Per unit time, no doubt, but almost certainly not per unit distance.  The distance to school does not change, so you're looking at for instance 5 minutes bike vs. 20 minutes walking.  More exercise the second way.

Plus you're overlooking the important issue of willpower and incentive--sure, in theory she could just go and cycle around town for longer rather than just going straight to school, and get exercise that way.  But in reality, she's much more likely to actually do the exercise where she can tell herself if she does it she gets to be with Tsukushi.

Well, contrary to her looks, Nazuna is an idiot. Using a bike is better exercise than walking.

Gotta say... Kanna's the cutest one out of all of them.

Or he could just have a problem with them being uploaded as chapters...

I mean, what else would you have? Put a delay on uploading them and group them arbitrarily into chapters? Because that wouldn't really be a good idea, either.

That whimpering face...Nobody can resist that.

You sound like you've never heard of daily web 4-komas/comic strips.

Or he could just have a problem with them being uploaded as chapters...

I wish Nerf Now was daily :(

Meh, lately it's been very mediocre. 

Or any regular daily comic strip (Nerf Now, Bug Martini, SMBC, explosm.net and so on).

I wish Nerf Now was daily :(

Or any regular daily comic strip (Nerf Now, Bug Martini, SMBC, explosm.net and so on).

You can go even further than that, things like Garfield used to be a daily strip too long before the internet. 

to be fair, i've been reading manga for over 10 years and I only know of one other...

>one page '''''chapters'''''

The elderly always give good children treats.

>one page '''''chapters'''''

Tsukushi, the harem queen! Just look at this recent page, there are girls waiting for her to do them.

Man, she knows how to make one hella smug-looking face

And when she says "Do me next!"  she really means "Do me next!"

This is so cute. 

Could somebody link the webcomic?

Bump.

A legel(?) loli's upturned gaze from between boobs...priceless.

"Chapter"...yeah... At least it won't be a pain to reread the whole thing when the next chapter comes out.

He occasionally releases multiple pages at once, such as the first chapter of this work, and since his releases are numbered I went with those numbers for chapters. Going by page count would mean I'd be posting page numbers that don't match up with the raws, which would probably get confusing at some point.

"Chapter"...yeah... At least it won't be a pain to reread the whole thing when the next chapter comes out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics