Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 297votes)

Gleipnir

Alt Names: alt グレイプニルalt 被束縛的芬尼爾alt 被束缚的芬尼尔
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuichi Kagaya isn't human. He has an unnatural sense of smell, and can transform into an incredibly powerful beast... of sorts. He does all he can to avoid standing out and being discovered, but no good deed goes unpunished, and his decision to use his power to save a girl spells the end for his quiet life.
Go to Gleipnir Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 3 Ch 15 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic TFW you wish 2 manga series were somehow connected New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

548 Comments

NTR

T

R

not today son

Extraordinarily disappointing. This manga flipflops hard as hell between interesting and shitty. This chapter was the latter.

Ok show of hands, who else is surprised that the kid is intact right now?

<Cricket>

But, yeah, I'm pretty sure there will be consequences. :V Mostly mental.

NTR

T

R

Oh, Claire's seed of Yandereness is growing i see.

They can just:

1. Read the first chapter.

2. Read OLDER comments, not the newer ones.

Unlike Youtube's shitty recommendations feature where they shove spoilerific thumbnailed videos on your face, these people chose to see the comment section on their own volition. God help them if they're naively thinking they'll not be spoilered because everyone will obediently follows rule and spoiler tag their spoilers. They have rights to blame those who spoiled them, but honestly they have no rights to complain.

Of course they have a right to complain. They're not the ones breaking the established rule. The people dropping spoilers without spoiler tags are the ones that have no right to complain when a thread is nuked.

Every time you make a comment, you have to agree to follow the comment section guidelines. A guideline which, I might add, clearly states what kind of comments require spoilers. I certainly wouldn't expect to have a right to protest if I ever explicitly broke such a clearly written guideline, so why should you guys? 

The only time I would blame the person being spoiled for being spoiled is when they deliberately open a spoiler tag that is accompanied by spoiler warnings.

Ok show of hands, who else is surprised that the kid is intact right now?

seems like all the damage that the suit suffers doesn't transfer to the bodies, as long as the suit returns to its original state it seems, or maybe the second potion the alien gave him boosted his healing.

also it seems Claire and her sister are quite similar huh

I can roll with this. He survived getting his head ripped off while in mascot form, maybe he transfers that property to anyone who is inside him, or maybe this is a unique thing that occurs after a fusion. Plus we still don't know if she's actually alive or just intact, and if her mental state will be sound after having experienced her own death.

anndddddddd my least favorite japonese trope of 0 consequences for characters ,well i have seen worse so i will keep reading it

Shit. I really liked the willingness to kill people off or even just turn two of your characters into a completely new one and just turn everything on its head. I'm sure there's some explanation for this and it'll all totally make sense and we'll find out more about the guy's power or something, but dang, keeping things like that woulda been neat. And would've made all the relationship shenanigans even more complicated.

But hey, pettanko is fine and still has her pettankos so that's a plus.

I bet this was done in order to have an excuse to allow our main characters to be able to survive plotwise in the future.

Spoiler

So wheres that OP guy they fought earlier?

Oh, Claire's seed of Yandereness is growing i see.

Not entirely true. Some people do look at the comments to see if there are enough "good read" comments vs "bad read" comments to see if the manga could be worth their time to read, and would likely prefer to not see spoilers about the item unless the manga in question is no longer being produced/etc.

They can just:

1. Read the first chapter.

2. Read OLDER comments, not the newer ones.

Unlike Youtube's shitty recommendations feature where they shove spoilerific thumbnailed videos on your face, these people chose to see the comment section on their own volition. God help them if they're naively thinking they'll not be spoilered because everyone will obediently follows rule and spoiler tag their spoilers. They have rights to blame those who spoiled them, but honestly they have no rights to complain.

Not entirely true. Some people do look at the comments to see if there are enough "good read" comments vs "bad read" comments to see if the manga could be worth their time to read, and would likely prefer to not see spoilers about the item unless the manga in question is no longer being produced/etc.

For that, the description is usually sufficient; as no one really talks about "good read" vs "bad read" in the comments section anyways, as it is not really a "review" section. To basically nuke out 99% of the comments because all pertain to the plot development in one shape or another (even "I dislike how the author did such and such for so and so event" is a spoiler in itself) is poor decision for how little positive impact it serves.

That and to judge any release before you read a few chapters (that is, as you said, purely judging based on the comments section) is imo a worse practice than those who habitually drop spoilers from the associated LN/WN/Anime. Like some random internet troll once said, "Don't judge before you try."

Shit. I really liked the willingness to kill people off or even just turn two of your characters into a completely new one and just turn everything on its head. I'm sure there's some explanation for this and it'll all totally make sense and we'll find out more about the guy's power or something, but dang, keeping things like that woulda been neat. And would've made all the relationship shenanigans even more complicated.

But hey, pettanko is fine and still has her pettankos so that's a plus.

Gleipnir, GIVE ME BACK MY TEARS~!

How can they plot-deus-ex-machina her out to be alive... WHY WHY WHY~!?!

seems like all the damage that the suit suffers doesn't transfer to the bodies, as long as the suit returns to its original state it seems, or maybe the second potion the alien gave him boosted his healing.

also it seems Claire and her sister are quite similar huh

Gleipnir, GIVE ME BACK MY TEARS~!

How can they plot-deus-ex-machina her out to be alive... WHY WHY WHY~!?!

Oh thank heavens she's alive.

Only a fool would read the comments before the chapter at Batoto. The "de facto" rule is to hide information about the raw or more advanced releases.

Unfollowed

Save a girl, she shows you tits, you let her get under your skin, she assumes control. Most relationships in a nutshell. Shuichi got fucked over by both sisters. Lambs get slaughtered, kid.

While i agree such in-depth discussions should have been made on forums instead of comment section, is it really necessary to hide in spoilers people's opinions and speculations of the current/already translated chapter?

I mean, aren't that what people usually comments about? And from what i see, there are like only 3 comments here that are discussing plot informations, starting from lejdcool's comment.

Whoops, but I agree with what another anon said. I took it as an unwritten rule that you shouldn't dig in the comments section if you aren't caught up. It's mainly plot speculation, plot details are guaranteed to emerge.  

Hey guys, you know that check box above the "add comment" button that you have to click to post a comment? Why not actually try reading it?! STOP discussing plot information in the comments section unless you add spoiler tags. There are forums for more in-depth discussions.

Only a fool would read the comments before the chapter at Batoto. The "de facto" rule is to hide information about the raw or more advanced releases.

Hey guys, you know that check box above the "add comment" button that you have to click to post a comment? Why not actually try reading it?! STOP discussing plot information in the comments section unless you add spoiler tags. There are forums for more in-depth discussions.

While i agree such in-depth discussions should have been made on forums instead of comment section, is it really necessary to hide in spoilers people's opinions and speculations of the current/already translated chapter?

I mean, aren't that what people usually comments about? And from what i see, there are like only 3 comments here that are discussing plot informations, starting from lejdcool's comment.

What caught my eyes is He's gun change when he fused, from a single to double gun. It's interesting to see what will the gun change into when he fused with other

More and more I get the feeling that Claire is the evil sister, and Shuichi is just in so far over his head that he'll never know.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics