Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 297votes)

Gleipnir

Alt Names: alt グレイプニルalt 被束縛的芬尼爾alt 被束缚的芬尼尔
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuichi Kagaya isn't human. He has an unnatural sense of smell, and can transform into an incredibly powerful beast... of sorts. He does all he can to avoid standing out and being discovered, but no good deed goes unpunished, and his decision to use his power to save a girl spells the end for his quiet life.
Go to Gleipnir Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 3 Ch 15 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic TFW you wish 2 manga series were somehow connected New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

548 Comments

Now I know I won't let a girl go inside me mmm...

Just the tip?

Spoiler

I feel like I have many things to say about this image but at the same time I don't.

What a fucking psycho

Now I know I won't let a girl go inside me mmm...

I'll just leave this here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleipnir

so story thus far, wimpy.. kid is able to transform into a Mascot with monstrous strength, agility, senses etc and ultimately becomes the toy of a mentally fucked up girl with no "morale" can't wait to see just how long the wimpy kid holds out before he snaps, hope the girl is his first target when he does.

The Joke at the end of CH4 is pretty funny.

Is this actually an Ecchi manga? Because I usually associate that genre with a lot more emphasis on boob/panty shots and a lot less bloody murder, psychological scarring, and generally fucked up people.

*generally* fucked up? Son, that girl is *totally* fucked up.

No two butts about it.

in the middle of all cliches this is refreshing.

Nah, this is probably filled with clichés and tropes as well. It is nearly impossible to escape them. Though they are not inherently bad, as long as the author knows how to use them.
Also, if we are allowed to bash on comics here I would like to mention the stupidity of swimming being sexualised. As a swimmer of around 12 years I have to say it is the least sexual sport I have ever encountered. We literally go back and forth for hours upon end, just staring at the floor. If anyone here finds it arousing to go around in a circle for 2.5 hours, I will probably assume you have a rather unique sexual niché.

Is this actually an Ecchi manga? Because I usually associate that genre with a lot more emphasis on boob/panty shots and a lot less bloody murder, psychological scarring, and generally fucked up people.

I hope the girl dies.....she's like the shittiest bitch ever

the dude shouldn't have any qualms about kicker her ass

Tragedy, just like sekainohate de aimashou.

this was great.

I don't even know what to care for the most, the fact that they just killed a person... or did she actually pee herself inside him.

Just a prank bro.

in the middle of all cliches this is refreshing.

I don't even know what to care for the most, the fact that they just killed a person... or did she actually pee herself inside him.

well, whatever happen.. that certain costume fallen into orz position :v

Woah, brutal.

Loved the general weirdness, and the pacing is also great. But the chemistry between the wimpish boy with superpowers and the saucy, devil-may-care manipulating girl is the best thing so far.

uoooooohhhh I like thiioiiisssssssss

This is where we start singing "You've Got A Friend In Me" right? =X

Weird

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Ya, but not the weirdest, not by far

Interesting, I also like his transformation (it is adorable); the girl is annoying but she is really useful. So far they are a good combination. Thanks for the chapter

Weird

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

lol casual

Weird

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

What exactly the guy feels when the girl literally go inside him?

I need to know this for my research.

A research that requires what guys feel when a girl goes inside them..

You worry me

Well, the first time it hurts quite a bit and you also bleed.

I'm pretty sure guys doesn't bleed on their first ti..wait.

What we are discussing here!?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics