Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 297votes)

Gleipnir

Alt Names: alt グレイプニルalt 被束縛的芬尼爾alt 被束缚的芬尼尔
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuichi Kagaya isn't human. He has an unnatural sense of smell, and can transform into an incredibly powerful beast... of sorts. He does all he can to avoid standing out and being discovered, but no good deed goes unpunished, and his decision to use his power to save a girl spells the end for his quiet life.
Go to Gleipnir Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 3 Ch 15 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic TFW you wish 2 manga series were somehow connected New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

548 Comments

Google translate from Spanish my fav
Bet the dog girl is gonna die soon, she knows too much.

No english scanlation?..

Well, there is.

No english scanlation?..

what's with the author and the position of the eyes

I know it's old but ... 

Spoiler

Depends on the editors themself. Some are the prime suspects for mangas getting cliche and unnecessarily dragged out.

At least they can draw realistic body proportions.

at this point i'm not sure whether it's a praise or a reference to One Piece

what's with the author and the position of the eyes

I know it's old but ... 

Spoiler

wow thank you for picking this up! it's so funny that just yesterday i remembered that this series has never been updated again. and, boom, here it is the update xD

so from some research that ive done, it looks like volume 4 will be released this or next month if it hasn't been axed yet.

edit: yep, volume 4 will be released on the 20th next month.

Lol, because of the bits of spanish here and there, they all of a sudden sound mexican in my head, and that made everything a bit more hilarious than it should be.

lots of innuendos in this chapter eh.... btw thanks for picking this up, give it a bit proper proofreading and then it will be perfect 

The innuendo is practically the best part ... also he is so gonna get preggers what with all the people coming inside ... actually I take that back ... VD.

At least they can draw realistic body proportions.

Thank you very much for picking this up.

You should spoiler the last sentence.

I just made a assumption based on pictures lol. If anything, they could talking about tacos or something. Also I have no idea how spoilers work.

lots of innuendos in this chapter eh.... btw thanks for picking this up, give it a bit proper proofreading and then it will be perfect 

*snippetty snip*

You should spoiler the last sentence.

Claire is so broken inside, she seems like she's willing to do anything to avoid being left alone by Shuichi, even if she has kind of a rotten personality, I feel bad for her

Man, I wonder how long this will be. From what I can see, it's like 4-5 chapters of development then a fight chapter. That's like 4-5 months before a pivotal story progression since any kind of actual growth seems to only happen when shuichi and co fight. From what I can see from the raws, looks like we'll finally get an explanation from Claire's sister though so that's nice.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition Scanlation!

Jokes aside, thanks a lot for giving us an update KirishimaFanSub. You rock ;)
Wow that was great. See y’all next year

Thanks for the update!  It's kinda neat you are doing both the spanish and english

translation.  The english was decent but it had enough mistakes that next time you

would want to have a native english speaker do some editing on the translation.

giphy.gif

Update never?

Anyone know if there is any RAW out there?

SOMEONE PICK THIS UP PLEASE

Jag announced he's dropping the translation because he doesn't like the series anymore.

:`-(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics