Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 1438votes)

Minamoto-kun Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 미나모토군 이야기alt La Historia de Minamotoalt Minamoto-kun's Storyalt O Conto de Minamoto-kunalt 源君物語
Author: Inaba Minori
Artist: Inaba Minori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minamoto-kun has a face pretty enough to make people think he's a girl. Because of his face, he was bullied by the girls in middle school who were jealous of his face. He developed a fear of women due to the trauma and ended up attending a high school for boys. Just as he enters college and makes a promise to himself to overcome the trauma of his past, his father remarries and asks him to move out of the house. His father arranges him to live with his aunt (Minamoto-kun's father's younger sister) for the time being. She is an extremely beautiful woman who is also a non-tenured professor at his college. When he arrives at her apartment, she shows him her breasts and tells him that he will be her "guinea pig" in her reverse Hikaru Genji project.
Go to Minamoto-kun Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 660 Replies
Topic is kauroko-san has a feeling on terumi ? New Window asuaja
  • 7 Replies
Topic Reason for Minamoto-kun Monogatari short chapter New Window HavocParker
  • 7 Replies
Topic Juicy Tits New Window Otaku247
  • 16 Replies
Topic 14 different girls New Window Zeta42
  • 18 Replies
Topic I don't think Minamoto is the main character here... New Window Dhoozy
  • 14 Replies

9923 Comments

why're the chapters so short ><
@benji pirce, yeah can totally see that happening. Pretty twisted... guess were lucky he doesn't have a sister o_0.
A pity chapters are so short.
yay... so awesome!
... my prediction is correct.. and 14 girls o.o
i want more !!
in these14 women i bet his step mother is included just a hunch,
The premise is unexpectedly interesting, i wonder how it's going to develop. It can turn out to be a masterpiece or a crappy harem.
The artwork is fappable, no?
screw the story, i'd read this to the end :]
well, first time i hear about genji, but it seems pretty interesting, and considering they are trying to acomplish the same thing as genji i can bet that there is gonna be a hell of references, but the contrast of those references and what happens here might be really interesting and sometimes funny
reality is the aunt and the kid got psychological problems!
drawing is good, and its kinda refreshing someone that has some kind of stupid phobia (like his)
IS Trying to fix himself up from the get go!!! not later after he meets some destined girl, someone find that shit and blackmail his ass, he is a man knows his problem is trying to fix, and tell important stuff right off the bat!! Like when he said to his "new?" friend about he living on the aunt house :)

refreshing enough, will read
Okay, it looks like I forgot to mention something:

Genji, from the tale of Genji, had sex with a lot of women (although it's obvious now from the second chapter). And, arguably, led to the death of a few of them through causing jealousy.
14.... well, as long as it's one then break up then another I can see it happen smoothly over a larger timespan but this is manga its not supposed to be smooth this can become pretty chaotic, in a fun way
Oh shit 14 woman
potentially leads to harem ;)
nothing new here, same old premise recycled and not even the good method of recycling. doubt there's gonna be anything good about this series
I just read the second Chapter (by RyColaa). Immediately Lost Interest.
PICKED THE FUCK UPED
good stuff, good stuff
Yay, Japanese references.

If you cannot tell, "Minamoto" is actually a reference to Genji. Minamoto being the name of the clan that Genji is in (Genji's actual "name" is "Minamoto"). So, while the kanji is different, it's basically making a pun off of Genji Monogatari (The tale of Genji).

Also, Murasaki is a character who was basically taken by Genji (kidnapped might be a better word) to raise to be his wife. Genji was also a very beautiful man who could woo many women [which he did to many of his lovers' dismays].
yeaaa wincest
Picked UP

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics