Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 1438votes)

Minamoto-kun Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 미나모토군 이야기alt La Historia de Minamotoalt Minamoto-kun's Storyalt O Conto de Minamoto-kunalt 源君物語
Author: Inaba Minori
Artist: Inaba Minori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minamoto-kun has a face pretty enough to make people think he's a girl. Because of his face, he was bullied by the girls in middle school who were jealous of his face. He developed a fear of women due to the trauma and ended up attending a high school for boys. Just as he enters college and makes a promise to himself to overcome the trauma of his past, his father remarries and asks him to move out of the house. His father arranges him to live with his aunt (Minamoto-kun's father's younger sister) for the time being. She is an extremely beautiful woman who is also a non-tenured professor at his college. When he arrives at her apartment, she shows him her breasts and tells him that he will be her "guinea pig" in her reverse Hikaru Genji project.
Go to Minamoto-kun Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 660 Replies
Topic is kauroko-san has a feeling on terumi ? New Window asuaja
  • 7 Replies
Topic Reason for Minamoto-kun Monogatari short chapter New Window HavocParker
  • 7 Replies
Topic Juicy Tits New Window Otaku247
  • 16 Replies
Topic 14 different girls New Window Zeta42
  • 18 Replies
Topic I don't think Minamoto is the main character here... New Window Dhoozy
  • 14 Replies

9923 Comments

looks like mangazuki is doing this manga again

Can someone tell me what's going on here? I'm sure that the dentist lady was far earlier, I remember reading it a few years back so what's happening? Did they make a mistake?

Do you remember if you read the raws when you were done? I stopped reading raws a while back, but we fell so far behind after Vortex left that I still get confused where we are (because we're nowhere near catching up, even now).

"Normally you leave when a girl enters a room starts undressing in front of you."

First off: Why? If a girl walks in, sees me, then takes off her clothes anyway, I'll just stand there and be like, "Proceed."

Second: Normally you wait for people to leave before taking off clothes. So, don't act like it's his fault.

Chapter 214 really showing that the group really needs a proofreader. The grammar in it is consistently messed up.

5 chapters in 4 days tho by what seems to be a one man group; IIzaru is too kind.

Chapter 214 really showing that the group really needs a proofreader. The grammar in it is consistently messed up.

Dragon quest. A very popular RPG game in Japan. You read manga and didn't even know that? =/ Japan usually predicts a national slowdown of their economy every time a new game of that franchise comes out the first day. It's that popular.

I've heard of Dragon Quest before; it's just not the first thing I think of wheen I see "DQ".

why's there a missing chapter?...

Kaoruko knows the most amazing women 

Holy shit, 4 chapters in 3 days; thank you IIzaru

Spoiler

What does "DQ Stuff" mean?

Dragon quest. A very popular RPG game in Japan. You read manga and didn't even know that? =/ Japan usually predicts a national slowdown of their economy every time a new game of that franchise comes out the first day. It's that popular.

Holy shit, 4 chapters in 3 days; thank you IIzaru

Spoiler

What does "DQ Stuff" mean?

Can someone tell me what's going on here? I'm sure that the dentist lady was far earlier, I remember reading it a few years back so what's happening? Did they make a mistake?

No? Its her first appearance in this manga.

Maybe you mistake her for someone else. There are like 2 older girls with short hair in this manga.

i am a dentist and i never saw a female dentist this straightforward :(

Thank you so much for picking this up again!!!

Thank you, CyroIIzaru. ^_^

Hana breasts' size inconsistency, ugh.

Holy shit, dude went from minute man to all-niter overnight! What did I miss?!

I'm sooooo glad the chibi chichi obake ( チビ乳お化け midget tit monster), as Shana-tan might call her ("Shakugan no Shana-tan Begins" 0:10, 2:00) is done with. That was tiresome.

To be fair, some time has passed since Chisato... but yeah, apparently he gains a few levels every time he pokes a girl. Soon he'll be an archwizard.

Last I checked, he wasn't a minuteman, he simply lost his mojo when the chick called him daddy...

Both issues are problematic... but I believe Phaaze is referring to him shooting off like a rocket into Chisato, not going melty-man in Aoi.

I've got hotter if you're into mature dentists:

cwSrxD3.jpg

(chapter 263, guys. I nearly died laughing, reading it again.)

Long live Gintama! May it continue on inside our strawberry loving hearts for all eternity.

I've got hotter if you're into mature dentists:

cwSrxD3.jpg

(chapter 263, guys. I nearly died laughing, reading it again.)

In public, she inserts things in his mouth, but in private, he's going to be putting something inside hers...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Next target huh?

Spoiler

IIzaru for the king!

Resurrection 

Thank god someone decide to continue the translation. Mangazuki has been silent for 3 months

Sudden update! Skipped several chapters too, but the content is excellent.

those "skipped" chapters can be found on mangazuki.co

is this still basically the aunt trying to turn the MC into her ideal man?

Sudden update! Skipped several chapters too, but the content is excellent.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics