Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.23 - 183votes)

Ultimate Antihero

Alt Names: alt アルティメット・アンチヒーロー
Author: Misora Riku
Artist: Uonuma Yuu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adapted from the light novel series of the same name.

When humanity was threatened 5 years ago, the boy who saved the world was driven to despair and became regarded as the enemy of all of mankind. And now a new crisis approaches humanity. The curtain rises on a gallant drama about a hero falsely charged.
Go to Ultimate Antihero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

159 Comments

If this wasn't a "professional" manga, and was instead something like just a webcomic, or an inexpierenced attempt at a manga I might be able to give it a pass. The drawing is amateurish, it's better than what a lot of people can do, but the artist needs some more anatomy practice and more time studying how movement works.

The plot and the writing is where it really falls flat though. So far the only reason the entire world hates him is because "he's scary" Yeah, that's a reason I can totally believe, because in modern people are always afraid of things because they look scary and for no other reason. Yeah...that's totally justifiable...

Sigh...why am I even bothering to comment?

wow no chill

Spoiler

you guys taking LN promo mangos too seriously. it doesnt even get 10 chapters lmao

The characters have no personality, the history is extremely chicle (Sometimes it work, this one couldn't pull it off), didn't read the novel, but based in this work I don't think I ever will.

The art of this manga, as far as I can see, only loses to Gunota(Cancer for the eyes), When I read this I can't get any sense of movement, the characters are like clay dolls that live in a dull monotonous world without physics, the mangaka doesn't even have the decency to draw different enemies in the panels (he draws one and probably use paint -not sarcasm- to copy and past them on other panels, changing only the size), this entire manga is like a bad photoshopped photography.

Of course, I don't know jack sh*t about drawing, people argue that we should try to drawn before criticizing, why should I? My life does not depend on drawing manga (his does), but I like to read them, does that mean that I have to be da Vinci to like (or not) some art I see? If I don't know how to cook that means I can't criticize a badly made meal? That's just stupid.

The art is bad and the mangaka should feel bad.

Nope, he's a hero through and through. Anti-heroes would not think on saving everyone in the end, they wouldn't sacrifice their arm to protect another. They would use all their power to defeat the opponent regardless whether there would be casualties on his side or not.

He's only "Anti-hero" due to him basically have to go against the rest of the world government

Which is mainly the Church... and as we know, anything against the Church is considered Evil...

I could go around and post about Church is shit and I'll see flames coming out of my screen... that's just how Religon is, people will believe what they're told (just like the manga mentioned). Else no one would bother following any Religions, lol.

Like the recent Pope saying how China is Great and everyone should follow China's footsteps and China should keep on advancing...

Sure... lets all turn communist... Economy would greatly improve, but lower and middle class ppls would turn to crap and most of our Freedom would be gone.

Completely agree. You want to see some really terrible art? Go read Onepunch Man (the original, not the Murata re-draw), yet it's a huge success that became one of the best animes of the year (maybe decade?). Artists improve with the more works they put out. Want to see a great example? Go look at the first volume of Rosario + Vampire. The art is pretty damn terrible. Now go read the last volume of Rosario + Vampire II ("season 2"). The art is way, WAY better. That author improved immensely. So stop being little bitches complaining about the art. As long as they can put out an entertaining story and/or characters, that's what matters. Sure, the story isn't anything original (what is these days?), but I'm enjoying it. As for the art, he'll get better with time.

I just want say that OPM art is actually pretty good. Yes, I'm talking about the one made by ONE. In his works, I can see his characters' emotions and his characters' designs are interesting. I may even prefer ONE art than the guy drawing this. Yes, I'm the guy who enjoy ONE art and ZUN art.

However, art is not the thing that I have problem with. The pace are terrible, they just jump around and everything in this series seems very convenient. Every. Single. Time.

Everyone keep arguing the MC is Hero vs Anti-Hero. For argument's sake, I'm saying the MC is a Dark Hero, like Dark Hero Axel.

I don't know why people are saying the MC isn't an anti-hero.  He certainly does have anti-hero qualities.   Not all anti-heroes are jerks..

Nope, he's a hero through and through. Anti-heroes would not think on saving everyone in the end, they wouldn't sacrifice their arm to protect another. They would use all their power to defeat the opponent regardless whether there would be casualties on his side or not.

while i do agree the balance is a bit off and the anatomy is a lil bit lacking and the mangaka should take a lesson in drawing weapons or pose, its not in my favor for bashing some work that actually MANAGED to get it published under any/many circumstances... if you can only complain then why dont you draw it yourself and see if your drawing is better than the mangaka does... you can submit it to publishers and get your work published... *sarcasm intended*... complaints and critics are essentially the same but with different notions to it... while bashing/complaints intended to give negative feedback, critics are more constructive and positives in a lot of way... 

rather than bashing or can only complaining, why dont we sit still, nicely and cozy to enjoy the works of art without making any fuss about the drawing unless YOU can draw better and (ACTUALLY) able to get your drawings published...

Completely agree. You want to see some really terrible art? Go read Onepunch Man (the original, not the Murata re-draw), yet it's a huge success that became one of the best animes of the year (maybe decade?). Artists improve with the more works they put out. Want to see a great example? Go look at the first volume of Rosario + Vampire. The art is pretty damn terrible. Now go read the last volume of Rosario + Vampire II ("season 2"). The art is way, WAY better. That author improved immensely. So stop being little bitches complaining about the art. As long as they can put out an entertaining story and/or characters, that's what matters. Sure, the story isn't anything original (what is these days?), but I'm enjoying it. As for the art, he'll get better with time.

I came to bash on the incredibly bad art (or at least every single action scene, shitty perspective, no sense of movement etc etc) but I see that comment section is already at it. Keep up the good work :D

while i do agree the balance is a bit off and the anatomy is a lil bit lacking and the mangaka should take a lesson in drawing weapons or pose, its not in my favor for bashing some work that actually MANAGED to get it published under any/many circumstances... if you can only complain then why dont you draw it yourself and see if your drawing is better than the mangaka does... you can submit it to publishers and get your work published... *sarcasm intended*... complaints and critics are essentially the same but with different notions to it... while bashing/complaints intended to give negative feedback, critics are more constructive and positives in a lot of way... 

rather than bashing or can only complaining, why dont we sit still, nicely and cozy to enjoy the works of art without making any fuss about the drawing unless YOU can draw better and (ACTUALLY) able to get your drawings published...

Well, I agree in that this guy is definitely not an Anti-Hero AT ALL, He's a true hero, simply framed as a villain by the guys in charge 'cause they fear his power. While for everyone that matters he's the Hero that saved the world, for the rest of the world he's the one who can destroy the world. So the title IS wrong. He's an unrecognized hero, an unsung hero, a hero framed as a villain for probably political reasons, which just sucks. So the story IS generic as fuck, and the art is terrible. No saving this series, then again it might just be LN promotion, like Tokage no Ou (mind you, Tokage no Ou deserved to continue, such awesomeness in just a very long prologue!!!)

hmpt, it is true he is more like hero than anti hero. but no hero that have power or abilitie like maou or devil i think

Well, I agree in that this guy is definitely not an Anti-Hero AT ALL, He's a true hero, simply framed as a villain by the guys in charge 'cause they fear his power. While for everyone that matters he's the Hero that saved the world, for the rest of the world he's the one who can destroy the world. So the title IS wrong. He's an unrecognized hero, an unsung hero, a hero framed as a villain for probably political reasons, which just sucks. So the story IS generic as fuck, and the art is terrible. No saving this series, then again it might just be LN promotion, like Tokage no Ou (mind you, Tokage no Ou deserved to continue, such awesomeness in just a very long prologue!!!)

I think someone gotta start taking drawing lessons all over again... What with these horrible drawings?!! At first I thought it was a joke release when I saw the drawings...

Spoiler

I guess we know which mangaka likes Hellraiser now...

I came to bash on the incredibly bad art (or at least every single action scene, shitty perspective, no sense of movement etc etc) but I see that comment section is already at it. Keep up the good work :D

i swear even hentai mangaka could draw better than this third-rate mangaka

is this manga going to be axed ?

not only would it be fair justice, but it can't help feeling like it's being published only because the magazine couldn't find any other third-rate mangaka to fill its pages

bQ3ttz8.jpg

yZgXC1R.gif

What happened to Ch. 5? The first release was fine, then the 2nd release was just super small in scale. It's like it was made trying to fit the size of a cellphone's viewport.

Is this a chapter for ants?

I don't know why people are saying the MC isn't an anti-hero.  He certainly does have anti-hero qualities.   Not all anti-heroes are jerks..

Except this MC isn't an antihero in any way, shape, or form.

Exactly, i don't get how is he antihero? That's kinda wasteful as there is not enough LN/manga/manhwa etc. where mc is a kind of a prick who doesn't care about anything and anyone and if he were to choose to save or abandon someone he would choose latter. I remember manhwa veritas it had such a refreshing mc, shame that it didn't get 2nd season.

I agree because the mc is the furthest thing away from the definition of an anti-hero. For a prime example of an anti-hero check out the mc of the Coiling Dragon LN.

I don't know if it's the author, the artist or both of them, but this thing really feels like it's written by a kid.

Is that Rider?

t2Ukkwq.jpg?1

Guess she remembered this:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics