Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 169votes)

Samon the Summoner

Alt Names: alt 左門くんはサモナーalt Samon é um Invocadoralt Samon kun wa Summoneralt Samon-kun: el invocadoralt Suman the Sumanner
Author: Numa Shun
Artist: Numa Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Teshigawara might be the nicest girl you will ever meet. She will catch your vomit so that you don´t get it on your clothes while asking how you feel afterwards. In short, Sakura Teshigawara is a good person. That is why, Samon, the new transfer student hates her. There is no one else in the entire world that Samon hates more than Teshigawara. For the sake of his pride, he will corrupt her before she dies and fall into hell.
Go to Samon the Summoner Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

508 Comments

Well, I like this tone shift at any rate. It's neat.

Like I get that this is standard in shounen, but whose idea was it to put this battle arc in here. While it is doing a decent job of exposition and such, did we really need it? I hope that when/if it goes back to its usual gag format, there are like some jabs at the tone shift

Chapter 57 has some text overlayed on the spanish text btw

Chapter 56 will be back up in a bit, there were a couple of mistakes I found that I should have caught a lot earlier and I wanted to fix them.

Thank you for your patience, and it won't happen again.

Oh, Mastema's hair is his wings. Pretty cool.

Spoiler

No Lolis for this cowboy, I'll take a Rias hug pillow over that any day.

I WANT THAT TIE!!

Spoiler

Seems to work for Gintama.

Gintama can do the action stuff well though, I think the arc where Otose got attacked in the graveyard (Kabukicho Arc) was one of the most shocking chapters to me, the whole thing was a roller coaster of emotions. This is far too generic, it doesn't feel believable because this villain just pops out of the woodwork and they start doing straight up fights. It's not Jojo-tier (which was what Samon mostly had previously aka STRATEGY), it's just straight up: "I'll just have to be even faster" stuff.

Also Hitman Reborn.

Well let's be honest KHR really didn't have much going for it until it started the fighting and actual Mafia stuff. Even the first arc was a giant drag, but luckily it managed to survive past that initial arc to get on to better stuff. Shame about everything post Future arc imo. ESPECIALLY the ending. Like at least give a decent conclusion, that series had so much to work with. (Tsuna chickens out of choosing a waifu and also never accepts becoming the mafia leader)

Like cooooooome on. I think the mangaka just wanted out.

But yeah this is horrible. It's like the first Medaka Box fighting arc but somehow worse.

Also Hitman Reborn.

I'm starting to see why this was cancelled...

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.

Just do a 180 and go from funny comedy series to a semi-serious (blood and all) action shounen? A year into publishing?!

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.

Just do a 180 and go from funny comedy series to a semi-serious (blood and all) action shounen? A year into publishing?!

There are way too many genre change and even Samon character isn't very stable honestly. He was way better when he was always on the bullying side. Now he has some "generic antagonist moments" and "wimpy moment" which really doesn't fit him. Kuzuryuu should be the one carried away and failing, not Samon.
I'm starting to lose interest since the author added a bunch of characters and lost tracks on his own series.

This last chapter was the perfect opportunity to do a Fate reference btw. I expected some Gilgamesh joke. Too bad.

ch 55 in the wrong place at the chapter list pls fix

Chancellor is secretly

98399f70265af8adb7ac9bdc27373bbc--gilgam

interesting enough Gilgamesh is a secret neet otaku.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.

Necromancer VS Genocider = Easy Win

TIL Lucifer is a one man FTL generator 

We Saint Seiya now?

Just wait till you see Nebiros' fight.

We Saint Seiya now?

P0ucROh.png?3

uh ch 54 is on the wrong spot. fix the order pls.

Everyone gets 100% more handsome when they're serious.

I WANT THAT TIE!!

Unbeknownst to all the characters, the demon Plot has been lurking in the background THE WHOLE TIME. O-O

You thought that it was comedy that would have all of your laughs.

BUT IT WAS ME, PLOT.

Spoiler

Holy shit.

whoa for once it's a very serious arc?

Samon x kuzuryuu confirmed??????

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics