Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 42votes)

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru

Alt Names: alt And Yet, the Town Keeps Turningalt それでも町は廻っているalt それ町alt 女僕咖啡廳alt Sore Demo Machi wa Mawatteirualt SoreMachialt Yet the Town Turnsalt А всё-таки город вертится
Author: Ishiguro Masakazu
Artist: Ishiguro Masakazu
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Clumsy Arashiyama is a girl with a love for mysteries and a knack for getting into trouble. She works for an old lady’s lackluster maid café in a small shopping district. The cafe is largely unsuccessful in attracting customers aside from Sanada, a regular and one of Arashiyama's classmates (who has a secret crush on her). One day Arashiyama’s clever friend Tatsuno is invited to the café, and, upon seeing the miserable state of things (and Sanada, whom she has a secret crush on), decides to work there. Don’t miss the crazy antics of Arashiyama and friends, mismatched love stories, and all the hilarity that is created as a result, in Sore Machi.

============Notice================
Unfortunatly parts of the comic are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

Wow, that's a lot all at once.  I could be a while digesting 'em all.

This manga can be a bit uneven, sometimes it's not too great.  But when it's clicking, it's absolutely classic, just hilarious.  Chapter 14, for instance, when she goes to the afterlife, is priceless.

MFW MY FAVORITE MANGA UPDATES
1375418857268.gif

I'm glad someone finally started giving some attention to this great manga. Even though these chapters have been around the internet for at least three months. I hope Kisu KMS will bring us new chapters as soon as they can.

Nyaa~ Dividing and Repacking took a lot of time for me alone to get this done -- enjoy :)

short haired hotori is best hotori 

I just love watching Takeru confused about his new girlfriend hahaha

Kyaaaaaaaa ! new chapters !!!! Kisu Kissmanga Scans (Kisu KMS) I rove you !

Soredemo is back *-*

This manga is great. More people should read it.

Hmmm -- internet so slow --- :/

Someone please pick this up!

Vol 4 - 10 already translated and posted in rocaca, read it already.

rocaca.com

JManga (licensor) died, here ten volumes ripped from their site http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=415595

Is this manga dropped by Red Hawk.
No update for over a year.
Haha, Arashiyama is totally hilarious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics