Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 83votes)

Bambi to Dhole

Alt Names: alt バンビとドールalt Bambi and Dhole
Author: Okaue Ai
Artist: Okaue Ai
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukimi is her real name but everyone calls her Bambi. She is the student discipline committee member who locks students out of the school if they're a minute late, but sneaks cigarette breaks on the roof. Lone wolf (Dhole, Asiatic wild dog) transfer student Tetsu (everyone pronounces it Tooru) Nagasawa hops the fence after she locks it and breaks her cigarette in half when he finds her on the roof, but he's a super nice guy to a mother and baby on the train. Bambi already has a boyfriend but will the wolf steal her heart?

(From MU)
Go to Bambi to Dhole Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

Heeey ! I wondered what happened to this manga ! All I could remember was that it was about a highschooler and his kid.

Glad to see it's been picked up again. Thanks, Impatient Scans !

Although i know that nagasawa and yukimi are inevitably gonna end up together, part of me wishes that they'd just stay close friends and the manga would focus more on yukimi's character growth. That said, i guess falling in love with nagasawa is just another part of that growth!

In italiano per piacere, grazie ;)

Damn, what a time for me to pick up this manga...be still my heart.

Raichi is so cute I love him

So sweet my foot fell off. Diabetes take me now.

Raichi is too adorable, but Funakoshi is the cute pet I desperately wanted!

It's alive!

What I don't get is the guy's actions. I mean... would anyone think that kind of sleazy tactic is romantic or what? I feel that the author may be trying too hard to make this character into a trash character that the readers hate. (I mean it's working but, still it feels laid on a bit thick)

Not particularly strange if people from orphanages get a bit screwed up.  Look at her--she ended up with a very nice family but it still ate at her inside.  Who knows what happened to him.

I have to say... it's nice to see that Yukimi isn't the type of female lead that's going to let some guy push her around. It also seems past Yukimi was quite the vicious type. (not that it's bad or anything, let's face it jaded child is jaded)

What I don't get is the guy's actions. I mean... would anyone think that kind of sleazy tactic is romantic or what? I feel that the author may be trying too hard to make this character into a trash character that the readers hate. (I mean it's working but, still it feels laid on a bit thick)

http://vatoto.com/reader#003611aadc77e548_27ah nothing says friendship like giving your friend the gift of secondhand PTSD.

this is really good! kinda impressively so. the characters are all fantastically written.

A reverse Kabedon? Man, it's so nice to see a shoujo manga where the girl doesn't just let the guys in her life drag her around on their whims.

I kept thinking this would be a crappy romcom so i never read it, but i finally gave in and I've been crying constantly for this child. I haven't cried this much since the backstories in sket dance.
Whoooa good chapter, lots of development!

Last page makes it seems like our protagonist's first encounter with 'lust'. This'll be interesting.

This caught my eye purely due to Far Cry 4 PTSD.

Probably someone else from the orphanage.

For some wierd reason it skipped my mind that she came from an orphanage despite all the adoption talks. You are probably right.

plot twist... he was actually her father...

yes, yes... i watch too much star wars last month...

I bet that's her blood related brother.

Probably someone else from the orphanage.

I bet that's her blood related brother.

Well.  I really was cutting onions earlier today--making beef bourguignon, yum--but they seem to have had a delayed effect.  I guess it just happened to cut in as I was reading this chapter; damnedest thing.

Sniffle!

God the next chapter is really gonna mess me up...

Not really, this new chapter throws any notion that this would be a typical shoujo out the window, no tears, no drama, no secrets?!

True--and yet, they did break up.  The handling is impressive, but the basic plot arc is still intact (and, really, pretty much necessary for it to be a satisfying story--in some things, originality is overrated).

wow... it's about time for them to break up. It's shoujo manga formula everyone!

Not really, this new chapter throws any notion that this would be a typical shoujo out the window, no tears, no drama, no secrets?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics