Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 280votes)

Annarasumanara

Alt Names: alt 안나라수마나라
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Annarasumanara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window Icee
  • 16 Replies

117 Comments

Annarasumanara introduced me to the world of Korean Webtoons and quickly made it's way to my top favorites. It offers an excelent story and cast of characters with a surreal and sometimes mixed-media art style that is not only very pleasing to the eye, but contributes marvelously to the way the story is told.

Thank you Ha Il-Kwon for your beautiful work an Easy Going Scans for your translations!

I do

Can I just ask one question!?!?!? WTF was up with that dudes head? LOL

on estimation i've read/am reading somewhere close to a thousand manga(500+ confirmed) and out of all of those i have absolutely no doubt that this made its way into my top 5. the underlying symbolism spread throughout, the plot, the emotion, the characters, the setting, and even the art(unique and great for the mood and symbolic nature) were stunning. it has been years since i felt a shiver down my spine after reading a good story, and this brought it out.

if you skip reading this you have committed one of the biggest mistakes you ever can. perfection incarnate 5/5

What a beautiful story. this manwha is soooooo good. 11/10  ^_^

Totally recommended

i finally read it. what a beautiful story.

life becomes so much more magical just by believing in magic. makes me wonder why anyone would not want to believe in it.

do you believe in magic? thats not even a question for me, magic is sonething that shows in many ways and every person understands something different it has to do with how we look at  life and i think this story portraits a lesson so everyone who reads it learn a bit from how life should be. and change our mind about what means to be happy

I could relate to this story when reading through the lines. One of THE best stories I've read in a long time and recommend anyone to read this.

I normally read mainstream manga but this.. perfect :')

This manhwa has multiple meanings and metaphors such as, the loss of our dreams as adults, the stress society puts on us to succeed, the cruelty of school life, and rich versus poor mentality. I'm surprised something like this was actually published considering its audience. Its also interesting how something with so many layers is not recognized by many

great story :D wish there is a sequel
Do . You . Belive . In . Magic ?
Do . You . Belive . In . Magic ?
...I have no words...just read it.
The author was able to portrait the thought and feelings of society through unique characters and gripping storyline. Clouded in mystery and suspense, one who reads this will constantly think to themselves: Does magic really exist? In the end, it all comes down to what you believe. Ultimately I think that the author is trying to convey the harsh reality of becoming an adult, and how we tend to turn a blind eye on amazing things, and thats when the magic is lost.

After reading this story, I really recommend this to everyone. It's a tint of tragedy, suspense, mystery,and an adventure that you will never forget :)
Do you believe in magic, in a young girl's heart?
Good stuff. Believable characters, very interesting and gripping story.

I particularly like how the characters are not overdrawn - when they are cruel, they are not so grotesquely cruel as in many mangas, where it's hard to believe they are even people. It's all reasonable, understandable, believable.

Had a great time with the story. It left me elated as only a few stories ever do. I'd say it's well worth a read.
oh.. my.. god... very good story.

i love the art style!
Just read this in one go. This was truly a masterpiece; engaging story, fleshed out and real characters, Amazing art (some of the additional techniques the artist used to give texture were very refreshing) and the ending was... it left it open for interpretation as to what may be possible to happen next.
Great underlying meaning, excellent characters--hell, REALISTIC characters. Good symbolism, experimental art; cheesy dialogue every once in a blue moon. Still, one of my favorite josei (let's face it, this was josei-ish) manhwas out there.
this manhwa is magical.
Wow... this is... greeeat!
I finished it too in one go. Fantastic!
I was honestly not expecting much, but this was actually very rich. The style and presentation had a lot to offer in the way of complementing the storyline. Well worth the read.
min's high school story was a bit shocking. o.o;
Great story & art..! I'd recommend everybody to read it.. I finished it in 1 go... Can't stop reading until the end ^^
Sorry but how can that toothpick boy is handsome. Anyway this manhwa is really fantastic. Thanks EG Scans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics