Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 956votes)

Grand Blue

Alt Names: alt ぐらんぶるalt ก๊วนป่วนชวนบุ๋งบุ๋งalt Büyük Mavialt Engrandeng Asulalt 그랑블루alt Gran azulalt Grand bleualt Guran Buru
Author: Inoue Kenji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new life begins for Kitahara Iori as he begins his college career near the ocean in Izu city, full of excitement for his new life. He will be moving into his Uncle’s diving store “Grand Blue.” There he finds the beautiful ocean, beautiful women, and men that love diving and alcohol. Will Iori be able to live his dream college life?
Go to Grand Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those Peps who's shitting around about this new update New Window kimchi
  • 147 Replies
Topic The censored page New Window Memsar
  • 41 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Grand Blue New Window Swifft
  • 17 Replies
Topic The censore page New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any recs with similar humor? New Window comfy_kyoko
  • 2 Replies
Topic What was your favorite chapters so far? New Window ishish
  • 8 Replies

1624 Comments

They died after the first PAB drinking contest, and this is all taking place in hell. 
True end unlocked. 

woah i just knew it, we can comment this page again, and no trashlation

what a great chapter, thank you

This chapter just lacks of Aina... if Cakey is on the island as well, it would be a real fest

Spoiler

Ah, I see you're a man of good culture as well.

Burn this chapter in your memory before DMCA notice remove this chapter.

this gonna hell of story despite that 2 fractions came into that island LOL

That chapter was funny as hell.  I love this manga.  I truly do.  If they do justice with the "official" English translations, I'm gonna buy them all.

Next chapter, insufferable bastards vs miserable freaks. What a glorious carnage fest, I can't wait.

Thank you for this great chapter. A nice scanlation here, it's good.

So,okay... anyone wanna take a stab at remembering who all these people are, because other than Busujima I'm drawing a total blank.

I'm guessing that's the tennis-senpai they humiliated at the festival, but the rest?

The two guys are from the tennis club (chapter 12 was their most recent appearance), and the two girls were with Busujima when they were bullying Kouhei in chapter 25.

> Going to bed

> Check Batoto before

> See Grand Blue chapter

> Forget going to bed

> Die of laughter by page 6

http:

Spoiler

And that, lads, is why Azusa is best girl.

So,okay... anyone wanna take a stab at remembering who all these people are, because other than Busujima I'm drawing a total blank.

I'm guessing that's the tennis-senpai they humiliated at the festival, but the rest?

Oh man how I've missed the cute girls (and trap), trash, shenanigans, diving and laughs. Thanks for this chapter!

Spoiler

source please, the drawings reminds me of that detective comedy manga

That is Senryuu Shoujo.

never have I been so happy to see trash before!

I thought Iori's degenerate friends would show up but this might be even better.

A big thanks to the /a/ poster who translated this entire chapter in about four hours. Also, does this mean that Naomi really is a guy? I mean, he changed with the other guys.

yeah, he is ... the point is he loves Iori 'cause he would judge him for you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In the meantime, how about I present you a loli Busujima?

Spoiler

source please, the drawings reminds me of that detective comedy manga

I miss busujima-sama, wonder when is the next appearance.

(their chemistry is too strong like equipping a ship with Solid Rocket Booster, used in pairs.)

happy now? xD

Yeah!!! another chapter, and properly translated, and I can already see carnage to which it is leading, btw hurray Busujima- Sama :D

A big thanks to the /a/ poster who translated this entire chapter in about four hours. Also, does this mean that Naomi really is a guy? I mean, he changed with the other guys.

Ah, the usual. Strange how they only took down chapters 39 and 40 instead of purging the whole thing.

It's always weird like that, the notices apparently are formatted in/by chapters, so sometimes they just come in little groups like this and not big chunks all at once.....I wouldn't be surprised if more follow on this title though, they'll probably get the whole thing, if not right away then eventually.

A DMCA takedown request of course, it shouldn't be a surprise, this title has been licensed and is being pubished in English by a major publisher.

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/20345-more-dmca/page-2#entry1850033

Ah, the usual. Strange how they only took down chapters 39 and 40 instead of purging the whole thing.

Did chapters 39 and 40 get removed? Why?

A DMCA takedown request of course, it shouldn't be a surprise, this title has been licensed and is being pubished in English by a major publisher.

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/20345-more-dmca/page-2#entry1850033

Did chapters 39 and 40 get removed? Why?

Please post large pics/vids/gifs and rantings of large paragraph writing in spoilers please.

-Dafortminor

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics