Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 956votes)

Grand Blue

Alt Names: alt ぐらんぶるalt ก๊วนป่วนชวนบุ๋งบุ๋งalt Büyük Mavialt Engrandeng Asulalt 그랑블루alt Gran azulalt Grand bleualt Guran Buru
Author: Inoue Kenji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new life begins for Kitahara Iori as he begins his college career near the ocean in Izu city, full of excitement for his new life. He will be moving into his Uncle’s diving store “Grand Blue.” There he finds the beautiful ocean, beautiful women, and men that love diving and alcohol. Will Iori be able to live his dream college life?
Go to Grand Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those Peps who's shitting around about this new update New Window kimchi
  • 147 Replies
Topic The censored page New Window Memsar
  • 41 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Grand Blue New Window Swifft
  • 17 Replies
Topic The censore page New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any recs with similar humor? New Window comfy_kyoko
  • 2 Replies
Topic What was your favorite chapters so far? New Window ishish
  • 8 Replies

1624 Comments

To put it in perspective, there's 6 volumes so far with ~4 chapters each totalling around 24. We'll be working on this for a loooong time.

to be exact, the raw is now 26th chap and theres also a few omake chapters. thanks for translating this manga

I laughed, I learned, I loved.

Well I did two of those.

I hope this series lasts a while. It has 3 things I like, Funny Faces, a half decent MC, and nakedness.

To put it in perspective, there's 6 volumes so far with ~4 chapters each totalling around 24. We'll be working on this for a loooong time.

I hope this series lasts a while. It has 3 things I like, Funny Faces, a half decent MC, and nakedness.

0LsSgak.png

Beta MC?

Not around here.

Looks like he is about to want a lesson in a another type of diving.

I was expecting 2 things from chapter 5:

Spoiler

but I got this

Spoiler

I'm not even mad, each chapter is making me like this manga more and more

I need to know who she is. This wait is going to kill me. 

New world indeed..

What a great new world you live in now MC...

God bless this manga

I was expecting 2 things from chapter 5:

Spoiler

but I got this

Spoiler

I'm not even mad, each chapter is making me like this manga more and more

He obviously didn't fuck her but my fingers are crossed.

"How Doti would behave if she didn't give a fuck and the senpais were fucking hardcore?"

This is like a funnier (and greater) version of Amanchu!

Humor wise, I don't think I've had a series make me laugh so often in 4 chapters as this has.

What are you doing to your typesetters?

Our staff chooses what they want to work on (if room permits). Since some of our typesetters for Grand Blue have been oddly absent the past two weeks, we've had to ask people from our other projects to help with some chapters.

If you're interested in helping however, drop us an application over on our site!

http://helveticascans.com

I miss better female characters

I would like more if there was romance

I thought the little Tako-gift was cute. :(

Yes, normal. Except all those censored penises .

? Still normal. This is Grand Blue we're talking about here.

For once they tried to be normal.

Yes, normal. Except all those censored penises .

Oh, that was an unexpected, but pleasant change in tone. I thought they were going to have the crazy bro antics in full gear again, but they're actually talking about diving, wuut. But this is nice, good to see the manga can balance between its' humor and character/diving development.

omg... theres no alchohol in this chap...

For once they tried to be normal.

omg... theres no alchohol in this chap...

I just checked out the first chapter. MC didn't wake up half-naked in front of a lecture hall. Am somewhat disappointed.

Misinformation! Scam!

Wow, this manga reminds me a lot of Full Contact by Kitahama Kabuto and Minazuki Shinobu.

There's a lot of parallels here though Grand Blue seems to have a stronger focus on humor:

- A character discovering a new life-changing activity (martial arts and diving respectively).

- The MC moves to a place owned by two sisters and their parental figure.

- A beautiful, long-haired older sister who is a bit of a sis-con.

- The younger sister is a love interest who is cold at first, but slowly warms up to the main character.

- A cast of wacky side characters who get into humorous situations with the MC.

- Both stories are essentially slice-of-life with a bit of school life on the side.

That said, Full Contact is a great read so I'm hopeful that this one will be just as good. Thanks to Helvatica Scans for scanlating this. So far, I'm finding it absolutely hilarious!

I just checked out the first chapter. MC didn't wake up half-naked in front of a lecture hall. Am somewhat disappointed.

Wow, this manga reminds me a lot of Full Contact by Kitahama Kabuto and Minazuki Shinobu.

There's a lot of parallels here though Grand Blue seems to have a stronger focus on humor:

- A character discovering a new life-changing activity (martial arts and diving respectively).

- The MC moves to a place owned by two sisters and their parental figure.

- A beautiful, long-haired older sister who is a bit of a sis-con.

- The younger sister is a love interest who is cold at first, but slowly warms up to the main character.

- A cast of wacky side characters who get into humorous situations with the MC.

- Both stories are essentially slice-of-life with a bit of school life on the side.

That said, Full Contact is a great read so I'm hopeful that this one will be just as good. Thanks to Helvatica Scans for scanlating this. So far, I'm finding it absolutely hilarious!

The next chapter should be out Wednesday.

Sorry for the slight delay. We're a tad low on typesetters and we're having to use resources from another project. :(

What are you doing to your typesetters?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics