Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 51votes)

B Group no Shounen

Alt Names: alt Bグループの少年alt The Boy Who belongs to Group "B"
Author: Sakurai Haruki
Artist: Uonuma Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Protagonist Sakuragi Ryou was in the "A group" in middle school. At least until he got caught up some trouble and developed a reputation as a delinquent. Wanting to live a normal, peaceful life in high school he decides to do a reverse high school debut, aiming to be in the boring, middle-of-the-pack "B group". Above all else he doesn't want to stand out. But then one day he encounters the school idol, Fujimoto Erika, being harassed by delinquents and begrudgingly decides to help her out. She then starts to develop an interest in him, which is going to make his goal of not standing out tough...

adapted from the novel of the same name
Go to B Group no Shounen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

that moment when you thought the art of the manga is the same as the cover art...

My best guess is that the cover is from the novel. But yeah, I was momentarily confused as well.

missing translation at chap2...

that moment when you thought the art of the manga is the same as the cover art...

So selfish, just leave the man be.

I'm a simple man, I see OP MC, I press follow

I don't really like the art but the story looks promising.

followed....

OP MC is Love.

OP MC is Life.

This reference made my day.

OP MC is Love.

OP MC is Life.

Suprisingly, I found the raws for the manga version as well. Here it is.

http://mangamatome.net/manga/737/

ahh...I feel you man...I can't handle this type of girls too..

Oh, I've been waiting for this to get scanlated. Thanks.

Is the novel completed or still ongoing?

LN - 4 volumes ongoing & Web Novel - 2 volumes ongoing, izra (http://izra709.com/b-group-no-shounen-translations/) is translating from the web novel I think, 18 chapters so far

it remind me of enma no hanayome, and are erika will be yandere type?

after reading the novel (at least the chapters that izra translated) I see no traces of yandere (for now)

it remind me of enma no hanayome, and are erika will be yandere type?

finally after waiting for so long . . .

I was thinking of this manga and was making all sorts of plans to get someone to pick this up but I am delighted someone picked this up.

This is a great manga, I really loved the MC. Thanks for the upload!

I readed the novel a few days ago, it was really good, I hope the same with the manga.

Is the novel completed or still ongoing?

For anyone who wants the Novel translations link

Spoiler

OP MC.

and thats what all matters.

that volume cover is from the LN

yeah, the LN's artwork is better than the manga version.

This will be short, seem lately manga adapted from LN just for promotional purpose.

that volume cover is from the LN

i'm not the source material fag that keeps saying that every adaptation sucks but i think the novel is still better for example i could get a better feel of the characters from the dialog after he stole the punks wich did not happen here.

well to me i get Iris zero when it comes to mind since the MC wants to avoid standing out but the heroine just wants to get closer to the guy she likes

Hyouka come to mind too!

I have hopes for this story.

I readed the novel a few days ago, it was really good, I hope the same with the manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics