Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 63votes)

She Is Young

Alt Names: alt 어린 그녀alt Little Girl
Author: Cave Bear & Js
Artist: Cave Bear & Js
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSmut SmutTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/she_is_young

============ Notice ============
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or rehosting on Batoto.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
==============================
Go to She Is Young Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

Runs off with another girl and ignores his wife. Well, this guy is a genius.

/sarcasm

real life case! wahaha

Well, you know that japanese myth, if you rub 'em enough... Anyways, maybe he just doesn't like the girl being "dirty" and prefer a more innocent girl, it isn't that unnatural for a guy to have a major preference to get off to. I think he went over his in the first chapter, didn't he?

Well, to me, she didn't seem like she was dirty (as in kinky). I mean they've been together for 10 years, and the sex may have grown stale. But it's obvious she really cares for him and wants to satisfy him. I would freaking kill to have to have a chick like that. To each his own, lol.

Seen the raws, seems to be the type of story that would send me into a murderous rage.

oh yeah and... 

Spoiler

Fucking time paradox.

No, seriously, go and fuck that time paradox.

or he's a pedo ... just saying

also, she was in her last year of high school, how can she grow that much (were would she get those plots?!)

Well, you know that japanese myth, if you rub 'em enough... Anyways, maybe he just doesn't like the girl being "dirty" and prefer a more innocent girl, it isn't that unnatural for a guy to have a major preference to get off to. I think he went over his in the first chapter, didn't he?

Short, blue hair with big "plots", and you can't finish the deed? Well... you might just be pitching for the wrong team, if you know what I mean.

or he's a pedo ... just saying

also, she was in her last year of high school, how can she grow that much (were would she get those plots?!)

Short, blue hair with big "plots", and you can't finish the deed? Well... you might just be pitching for the wrong team, if you know what I mean.

Chapter 2 and I can already feel the suffering at the end of that.

I read some mangas with the same plot at the end the mature girl always wins for default.

I kinda feel bad for Older Jia since the MC doesn't ever get off with her, but at the same time maybe she should talk it out with him rather than just assume she's worthless.

Spoiler

Here's hoping for more updates soon. After reading the spoilers, I need this translated and in my eyes since the suspense is killing me.

Most things that happen in anime and manga could be solved by simply talking. Literally every misunderstanding could be fixed by using words instead of stuttering or going EEEEHHHHHHHHH to it.

I haven't read this but due to the comments this seems like a cluster fuck. I will wait.

I kinda feel bad for Older Jia since the MC doesn't ever get off with her, but at the same time maybe she should talk it out with him rather than just assume she's worthless.

Spoiler

Here's hoping for more updates soon. After reading the spoilers, I need this translated and in my eyes since the suspense is killing me.

Isn't this the kind of situation which can be solved simply by conversation?

If he just tells her he can get it off to her younger self (which is nothing to feel jealous about), she can try to act "cuter" (being shy and all, like he was talking) and possibly roleplay as a high schooler or something (it would probably works, since he seemed excited at her younger sight, even though he believed it was just a play). There's nothing wrong with that, every long lasting couple needs a thing to spice things a bit (as long it doesn't involve cheating or lethal things it's fine).

Actually, if his annoying friend had actually told his GF and she were doing a roleplay (as a high schooler) at that time, things would work just fine with them I believe.

But not enough drama I guess.

Is no one gonna point out the fact that Jia has an iPhone with an Android OS?

YOU FOOL! You doomed yourself! This is why you should always empty the trash! D:
desktop_empty_recycle_bin.png

I still wait for a new chapters

DON'T READ FUTURE SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 53+

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also. For everyone. MC is like, 32 years old? I think Jia is 31 which makes younger Jia 21? Something like that. It might be Jia is 29 and younger one is 19. But, still legal. No pedo stuff here. 

Oh sweet tap dancing christ...

Also, the structure of this story gives it smut as an element, but the main intention is romance at the adult level, dealing with purely adult situations and conflict resolution.

You're right. But. It's not a simple adult story for adults. It's, overdramatized sometime and... Well, it has things that a normal adult in his 30's probably doesn't encounter often. Like, time travel, black mail, bribery and such. Though, some of that plays into the dramatization.

So. Is anyone going to mention that our hero is 32, and our heroine is 22, which is a little odd, but not really. But they've been dating for ten years...so that means they were dating when he was 22, and she was twelve? At least their "first time" appears to have occurred when she was in highscool, so that would put her in the 15-18 range and him in the 25-28 range, which is...still not great.

Still followed though.

Somehow i liked this version better
Oh, and i can't not read the spoiler comments after noticing theb tragedy tag... Damn. It really sounds dark

Oh sweet tap dancing christ...

Also, the structure of this story gives it smut as an element, but the main intention is romance at the adult level, dealing with purely adult situations and conflict resolution.

This is softcore hentai.

Actually. I just downloaded the chapters, with the thumbnails of those alleged scenes.

This is a huge spoiler. Enormous. It could ruin the series for you. Be warned.

SERIOUSLY. Be warned. If you're reading this spoiler to find out about NTR, there's a decent chance the series has no NTR.

Spoiler

can you give me link? i cant find in google :(

So. Is anyone going to mention that our hero is 32, and our heroine is 22, which is a little odd, but not really. But they've been dating for ten years...so that means they were dating when he was 22, and she was twelve? At least their "first time" appears to have occurred when she was in highscool, so that would put her in the 15-18 range and him in the 25-28 range, which is...still not great. Still followed though.

need to learn to read brah, or at least double check before posting

So. Is anyone going to mention that our hero is 32, and our heroine is 22, which is a little odd, but not really. But they've been dating for ten years...so that means they were dating when he was 22, and she was twelve? At least their "first time" appears to have occurred when she was in highscool, so that would put her in the 15-18 range and him in the 25-28 range, which is...still not great. Still followed though.

wait what? he says she is a year younger then him. so that mean he is 32 and she is 31. she is his girlfriend of 10 years so that means they started dating when he was 22 and she was 21.

So. Is anyone going to mention that our hero is 32, and our heroine is 22, which is a little odd, but not really. But they've been dating for ten years...so that means they were dating when he was 22, and she was twelve? At least their "first time" appears to have occurred when she was in highscool, so that would put her in the 15-18 range and him in the 25-28 range, which is...still not great.

Still followed though.

Whoops. I reread the chapters and I am completely wrong. My mistake, I shouldn't skim comics.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics