Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 140votes)

Where Satans Fear to Tread

Alt Names: alt Akuma mo Fumu o Osoreru Tokoroalt Akuma mo Fumu wo Osoreru Tokoroalt Where Devils Fear to Treadalt 恶魔禁域alt 悪魔も踏むを恐れるところ
Author: Yoshibe Akuro
Artist: Yoshibe Akuro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every 666 years in the Demon World, a fight to decide the next King the "Demon King Festival" is held. It is a battle royal fought with demons paired with human sorcerers. The demon Aini, carrying the desire to be King in her heart, quickly responds to her summoning in the human world, but what awaited her was...

A battle comedy with humans and demons begins!!
Go to Where Satans Fear to Tread Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

146 Comments

Evidently they haven't dropped it. I asked on his website if they had and he replied:

rybeel

I still plan to do it. Someone offered to typeset the next chapter back in August but I haven’t heard anything from him since. I’ll see if i can start typesetting the next chapter on my own this weekend.

Update fucking when...

update stopped at ch 13

sounds like they stopped after finding out it only have 19 chap cause it got axed.

o well, this series was interesting and fun, too bad Japan Readers are extremely picky.

>Not updated since 14 May 2016

RIP This Comic. Too bad. It was fun. ;_;

Tried to, but I can't seem to find out what series that is.

Batoto's new way of indexing images doesn't help at all.

It's Zettai Reiiki from same author.

Usatan strikes back!

Before:

Spoiler

After:
Spoiler
Extra:
Spoiler

Tried to, but I can't seem to find out what series that is.

Batoto's new way of indexing images doesn't help at all.

Whaaaat. That's really short... I wonder if it was axed or if author wanted to keep it short.

Short with 19 chapters?

You can be sure as hell it got axed.

"We can't leave til we beat all the enemies"

*A Wild ZooBat appears*

Son, you ain't ever leaving that room.

Speaking of being kill, the series is ending this month with chapter 19.

Wait for real mmm...~?

what the FUC

Whaaaat. That's really short... I wonder if it was axed or if author wanted to keep it short.

I'm seriously going to cry. This is such an underappreciated/underrated manga and one of my favorite comedy ones. I can't believe that it's getting killed in 6 chapters... T_T D:

Dang. Guess it's not popular in Japan.

lol for a gag manga, this has a better pacing and progression than a lot of shoujo and shounen romances. The punch lines feel like a cherry on top rather than the essence of the manga. 

I have the feeling she was actually a loner in hell and wrote her own books and scripture to claim that she was all-powerful that somehow made their way to the regular world.

>no release since 21Jan. Is the scanlations kill? orz

New chapter, just not uploaded here yet.

Imagine a world where we can all blatantly describe our fetishes to other people and find out they have similar tastes. Geeks, otakus, nerds, we're the most unified social groups around. Too bad most of us are too socially awkward to do anything with that.

You mean like... Internet?

Imagine a world where we can all blatantly describe our fetishes to other people and find out they have similar tastes. Geeks, otakus, nerds, we're the most unified social groups around. Too bad most of us are too socially awkward to do anything with that.

Satan huh? Now i wanna play DOOM again.
Though the idea of massacring cute devil girls with a chainsaw or a shotgun blast would be a bad thing....or is it?

Why is this comment section discussing about satan and not about the cute girls in this series mmm...~?

Because autistic people are a given on any scanlation-related sites

This turned out far more amusing then I expected.

Usatan strikes back!

Before:

Spoiler

After:
Spoiler
Extra:
Spoiler

Oh.

OH,

U-'Satan'.

Oh.

Usatan strikes back!