Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 75votes)

SStudy

Alt Names: alt 나성기의 스터디alt Sex Study
Author: Edge Edge
Artist: Husky Guy
Genres: [no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.
DO NOT UPLOAD.
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to SStudy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

134 Comments

IT'S NURSE AJU TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!

She is prepared to recieve...errr....give an injection...

Ha-Young is a fucking bitch.
Anyone happen to know if this artist has done any other works? I really like his character designs and not just the lewd.

Quite a player, to be upset and in a foul mood after one of his prey is not falling into places as he wants to shows the quite immature side of him despite the mature charm he is supposedly exuding.

Though in Anju's case, she's a nice girl deep down, but I guess to put it nicely...

Spoiler

Sex in this series is getting old fast. It's just the same thing over and over again. This series is missing the "study" part of sex study since they don't even try to study something about something while doing someone after doing someone else.

But....But they are "studying".............. sex

Sex in this series is getting old fast. It's just the same thing over and over again. This series is missing the "study" part of sex study since they don't even try to study something about something while doing someone after doing someone else.

I want to slap Aju's ass.

You are talking about her "ass" right?

Nuna is cock teasing him and playing hard to get.

More like taking advantage of him.

Nuna is cock teasing him and playing hard to get.
I want to slap Aju's ass.

I wouldn't be surprised if that Lucifer brainwashed Anju into all this..

Yeah ... getting more interesting .. next chapter i hope there will be more plot than just some softcore things ...

hmmm....how strange. That last panel kinda pissed me off. As a fan of NTR, I shouldn't be pissed, but I am. I guess I was hoping Aju was a femdom instead of just a slut. 

This is Korean, drama is in high expectation.

so what, was the first chapter a flashback or a peek from the future or what? cause if so we know he ends up with blue haired lass (can't recall the name eh) so basically we find out how he became a gun in bed through various misadventures and crappy relationships? i don't even know...

next chapter, shocking truth...

Spoiler

Oh boy, we got a beta ass MC.

Ugh.... MC turned out to be a pussy.....

Seriously I fucking hate MCs like this.

Aju, she is just a slut, I don't consider her for the best girl,not yet at least ,for a moment I thought this chapter will came NTR when ex came to her apartamnet, anyway thank for the updated.

what anime is that?

angel beats

by Key

you could if you have a golden penis or if you're famous and handsome.

in fact, i only noticed it this chapter but he is pretty damn ripped.

Spoiler

what anime is that?

He should've come out of the closet and punched the douche in the face but it turns out he has no balls.

The only time his balls come out is when it's time to fuck. Bloody useless.

30179539.jpg

"Instantly all her clothes fall off.... and I've seen everything."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M

Ugh.... MC turned out to be a pussy.....

Spoiler

634798639221257881.jpg

Spoiler

*brohug*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics