Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 198votes)

Sentou Jousai Masurawo

Alt Names: alt Battlefield:Masuraoalt Sentō Jōsai Masurawoalt Sentou Jousai Masuraoalt Sentouchousai Masuraoalt 戦闘城塞マスラヲ
Author: Hayashi Tomoaki & Ueda Yumeto
Artist: Asai Renji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Kawamura has a really terrifying look, but soft heart. While contemplating suicide, he stumbled upon this computer that contained the virus, "Wiruko", who convinced him to join the "Seimahei", a fighting tournament that has the world as its prize. However, Hideo happens to not have any fighting skills whatsoever, so he has to get through on his wits (and luck) alone.
Go to Sentou Jousai Masurawo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

Next chapter in Masurawo: Hideo and Wiruko watch Rambo with aliens. No, this is not a joke.

You are a prophet.

Also Metal Gear.

Next chapter in Masurawo: Hideo and Wiruko watch Rambo with aliens. No, this is not a joke.

This is the best !!! I hope it doesn't end soon~

Don't wanna to end. Where my lols gonna go? Don't go away, my Pajama God

i didnt know if the song was real or not, so i looked it up.

holy shit...

http://youtu.be/ngBGOrVZyek?t=31m47s

Wow I only listened to that once and it got stuck in my head... *replays*

Playing it while reading was awesome, it matched so well, thanks for linking it. The side-effect is that the mc's voice in my imagination got deeper, heh

Psst hey! Author/artist... sequel.

when you think the manga can't get better, they add parappa. dammit

All hail the pajama god!

This chapter brought back some old video game nostalgia. Now I gott drag the old PS1 out storage and pop this game in.

I can't believe that this is the last volume...
Shobo~n...

I GOTTA BELIEVE!

i didnt know if the song was real or not, so i looked it up.

holy shit...

http://youtu.be/ngBGOrVZyek?t=31m47s

that table of contents..... just a few more chapters huh

Nooooooo I've caught up! D: / XD

. . . "holy demonic".

What is this I don't even

Does anyone have the original translation of what this tournament and king title is in japanese???

KarchAmadeo
Oct 15 2014 11:56 AM

Unless this turns into a duet I can't see them winning unless the author pulls some sort of deus ex >_>

Yes! Drunk Hideo is back! GO FORTH PAJAMA GOD!

Please sir gimme the light novel link i want to read it all

Unfortunately, I don't think any of the series are being translated. Mismarca is on the Teaser Project list on Baka-Tsuki, but it will never happen unless a dedicated translator with ample free time steps up. It did get a short-lived manga adaptation though.

The Masurawo light novels have long since finished, but there's an ongoing sequel series called Reisen. Masurawo and Reisen are arcs in a 4-part LN saga (Origami, Masurawo, Reisen, Mismarca in chronological order), where each series builds off the previous story and shares the same universe/characters.

This manga was cut well before the original LN ending, but we're thinking of adding a spoiler page after the final chapter to reveal what happened to the characters afterwards.

Please sir gimme the light novel link i want to read it all

Translator-san wasted a perfect chance to sneak in a "All your boobs are belong to us". :D

V2!

Aaaaaaand they're dead.

Sorry Remina, but PAJAMA GOD HAS SPOKEN! GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER!

Shitttttt, is the novel atleast continuing? I don't want this story to end so quickly.

The Masurawo light novels have long since finished, but there's an ongoing sequel series called Reisen. Masurawo and Reisen are arcs in a 4-part LN saga (Origami, Masurawo, Reisen, Mismarca in chronological order), where each series builds off the previous story and shares the same universe/characters.

This manga was cut well before the original LN ending, but we're thinking of adding a spoiler page after the final chapter to reveal what happened to the characters afterwards.

All hail Hideo the Pajama God

Is there any place to read the light novel online in English?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics