Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 198votes)

Sentou Jousai Masurawo

Alt Names: alt Battlefield:Masuraoalt Sentō Jōsai Masurawoalt Sentou Jousai Masuraoalt Sentouchousai Masuraoalt 戦闘城塞マスラヲ
Author: Hayashi Tomoaki & Ueda Yumeto
Artist: Asai Renji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Kawamura has a really terrifying look, but soft heart. While contemplating suicide, he stumbled upon this computer that contained the virus, "Wiruko", who convinced him to join the "Seimahei", a fighting tournament that has the world as its prize. However, Hideo happens to not have any fighting skills whatsoever, so he has to get through on his wits (and luck) alone.
Go to Sentou Jousai Masurawo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

Previous post I made:
vlKrZPT.png

There's also this useful thing called Google, some quick research can answer a lot of questions.

It was awhile ago so I can't quite remember, but I'm almost positive either my google-fu failed or I was being lazy. ;^d <3

Also, the tone of Mismarca is so different from this that my brain couldn't quite process the idea. Or at least, the mangas' tones are different.

Ah, this is such a funny manga. Guess I'll pick up the LN once this ends q.q

Gahahaha he's at it again!!

there are three "bombs" in this picture how many can you find.

hint: one bomb is a declaration and the last two are a "pair"

Spoiler

is there a LN of this story

You are a prophet.

Also Metal Gear.

He's the tl-er, if you didn't notice.

the alien chapter was pretty hilarious though.

This has really picked up lately.

I never tought that rambo is heartwarming stories.. waaaaahhhhh Ramboooooo

What? Where does the author say anything like that? This is all text it's impossible to tell if someone is saying something off the wall as a joke or if they are being totally serious with their off the wall claims.

i.e. I can't hear your voice to know if you are joking. Please tell me you are joking???

Previous post I made:
vlKrZPT.png

There's also this useful thing called Google, some quick research can answer a lot of questions.

Wait, this shares a universe with that Mismarca? Surely you must be joking?
Hideo just watched Rambo with aliens and saved our planet from intergalactic conflict, and was published in a cheap conspiracy magazine as reward.
I seriously can't believe they're even in the same universe as that grim, crazy series.

Yeah, this series takes place in the distant past of Mismarca.

What? Where does the author say anything like that? This is all text it's impossible to tell if someone is saying something off the wall as a joke or if they are being totally serious with their off the wall claims.

i.e. I can't hear your voice to know if you are joking. Please tell me you are joking???

WIRUKO gained a new [ACCESSORY: Quantum Computer]! Processing + >9000

Equip?

Yes <-

No

So am I reading too much into this or has the author done a fairly good job of showing how someone with massive depression would kind of be? I might be reading too much into it.

I'm disappointed the image wasn't entirely blurry

yeah kinda sad that they only need to censor this much to not get sued

rofl @ alien's coc

He should have shown them the rest of the Rambo movies.

They would have instantly agreed to destroy earth as a whole.

Octopus? OCtopus!?

OCTOPUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!...

Time to rewatch Rambo

What is this!? I don't even...

I'm disappointed the image wasn't entirely blurry

Right...

This manga is amazing in many ways... It's so bizarre I can't possibly predict what will happen next

(@.@?)

Yeah, this series takes place in the distant past of Mismarca.

That movie, I remembered it, it's really heartwrenching when that last part play out.

Hideo just watched Rambo with aliens and saved our planet from intergalactic conflict, and was published in a cheap conspiracy magazine as reward.
I seriously can't believe they're even in the same universe as that grim, crazy series.

wow that was cool.

more so than i thought

The book was way better than the movie.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics