Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 198votes)

Sentou Jousai Masurawo

Alt Names: alt Battlefield:Masuraoalt Sentō Jōsai Masurawoalt Sentou Jousai Masuraoalt Sentouchousai Masuraoalt 戦闘城塞マスラヲ
Author: Hayashi Tomoaki & Ueda Yumeto
Artist: Asai Renji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Kawamura has a really terrifying look, but soft heart. While contemplating suicide, he stumbled upon this computer that contained the virus, "Wiruko", who convinced him to join the "Seimahei", a fighting tournament that has the world as its prize. However, Hideo happens to not have any fighting skills whatsoever, so he has to get through on his wits (and luck) alone.
Go to Sentou Jousai Masurawo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

why isnt this getting alot more views??

New chapter coming very soon! Stay tuned.

why isnt this getting alot more views??

The MC is a better looking version of Makiba of Hajime no Ippo who had the same issues with jobs because of the way he looks. 

Kore Wa Zombie Desuka

Chainsaw Ultimate move-Mystletainn Kick, the best Chainsaw move out there :D

True, and it's not even a kick. =P

Magical chainsaws are the Ultimate form of weaponry. Want to disprove that but yea... No exceptions so far...

Kore Wa Zombie Desuka

Chainsaw Ultimate move-Mystletainn Kick, the best Chainsaw move out there :D

Ah, I remember this manga. Its really clever (given the time it came out), too bad it didn't last. (Mangaupdates has it completed at 5 volumes.)

KarchAmadeo
Jan 29 2014 04:38 AM

Magical chainsaws are the Ultimate form of weaponry. Want to disprove that but yea... No exceptions so far...

This isn't even a manga. It's just a bunch of pages of tropes and cliches strung together by drunken tumbling! But it's soooo good!

Quality protagonist.

Thanks for the update, Village Idiot. Its been so long since this had an update ^_^

this one is guud :o dat was kinda unexpected

Whooohoooo!!!!

Somehow this manga turn to be really awesome!

That gaze of him, really could change the world

Lol!

This is so messed up. In the best possible way.

I literally forgot what this manga was about.

I hope to high heaven that this might be a regular thing!

Don't worry, it will be.

Yahoo~! Woo-Woot! I SHALL KNEEL BEFORE THE TOWN FOOL!

Good god, this series has been agonizing me ever since the first chapter was translated. I hope to high heaven that this might be a regular thing!

I like when he gets drunk.

Years. It took years. But it was truly worth every second I fought to stay alive just for this. T^T Thank you. Thank you.

hell yeah!

You guys are the best!

Is this a dream? A comeback of this awesome series? And I thought I'd have to learn Japanese to read this.

Spoiler

I love you, Village Idiot. You've made my day once again.

Need more King's Games

Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Update!!!

i never lose faith and waited and waited... thank you village idiot, thank you

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics