Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 198votes)

Sentou Jousai Masurawo

Alt Names: alt Battlefield:Masuraoalt Sentō Jōsai Masurawoalt Sentou Jousai Masuraoalt Sentouchousai Masuraoalt 戦闘城塞マスラヲ
Author: Hayashi Tomoaki & Ueda Yumeto
Artist: Asai Renji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Kawamura has a really terrifying look, but soft heart. While contemplating suicide, he stumbled upon this computer that contained the virus, "Wiruko", who convinced him to join the "Seimahei", a fighting tournament that has the world as its prize. However, Hideo happens to not have any fighting skills whatsoever, so he has to get through on his wits (and luck) alone.
Go to Sentou Jousai Masurawo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

is that a lancer evo 8?

Is no one going to comment on the "octopus room"...?

Magical girl with big boobs, now that's new to me.

With that gaze, he could get a career in security. Just wear glasses(sunglasses or tinted) when interacting with superiors.

In my mind I already project Asumi Kana's voice on Wiruko. Last time I felt like this when I read Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta. I imagined her talking with a voice of Inoue Marina

I'll never understand why the original LNs weren't more popular. Wiruko is an amazing heroine - she's loyal, she's cute, there's no tsundere bullshit involved, and she's a virus God to boot!

And the other characters aren't walking archetypes either. Look forward to Chapter 10: someone becomes a Magical Girl :)

That's normal in japan... good things never become popular, just some moeblob harem will get something to become popular T_T

I'll never understand why the original LNs weren't more popular. Wiruko is an amazing heroine - she's loyal, she's cute, there's no tsundere bullshit involved, and she's a virus God to boot!

And the other characters aren't walking archetypes either. Look forward to Chapter 10: someone becomes a Magical Girl :)

Ahhh, I want more of this. Thanks for the scans!

this, i like.

How should I say this.. This manga is.. cute?

Yay, a new chapter :D
Ty village idiot!

Thank you for updating mate. Been waiting for this for a long time.

How I like this guy. Compared to all those LN MC's , who always have to much force yet act like losers, Hideo is a poker pro. His PokerFace and hell yeah (baseless) confidence makes him one of the most extraordinary mc ever

I will find it hilarious if they soon fight against a computer anti-virus software (the nemesis of Wiruko)

three years have passed and i never forgot about you.

"Cool Down, Mr. Ghost" - I Lol'd

crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419

KarchAmadeo
Mar 03 2014 09:40 PM

Protest the Hero - Hail the Villain

(On a side note, names of two Canadian bands. First one I like)

I think I found a new addiction. This series is almost supreme! Sad that it only has 4 volumes, but on the bright side, there are still many more chapters to look forward to.

Oh, how I wish that we had more than four volumes to enjoy.

At least we know it comes to an end. Good series always end, unlike Naruto, bleach etc.

looks promising so far, although so far nothing badass has occurred so far.Everything seems to be happening too easily for him, he has not had to put anything at risk.

I state otherwise.
The very ACT OF STANDING! Puts him at risk of death.

Much less fighting Vampires that controlled several hundred participants while drunk. And then threaten/com someone whom could easily have him killed by his huge organization of assassins in maid uniforms. And making a yandere constantly misunderstanding Policewoman whose art evolution has made into a proper figure, fall in love with him without her realisation and then tricked once again into going against him.

I can also put honorable mention of things like jumping inbetween attacks of two participants, fighting Ultra Justice Detective, and the act of falling asleep.

Oh, how I wish that we had more than four volumes to enjoy.

looks promising so far, although so far nothing badass has occurred so far.Everything seems to be happening too easily for him, he has not had to put anything at risk.

Things getting more intense !!

Thank Royal/Loyal who made this all possible!

new chapter wooooooooooooooooot

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics