Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 198votes)

Sentou Jousai Masurawo

Alt Names: alt Battlefield:Masuraoalt Sentō Jōsai Masurawoalt Sentou Jousai Masuraoalt Sentouchousai Masuraoalt 戦闘城塞マスラヲ
Author: Hayashi Tomoaki & Ueda Yumeto
Artist: Asai Renji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Kawamura has a really terrifying look, but soft heart. While contemplating suicide, he stumbled upon this computer that contained the virus, "Wiruko", who convinced him to join the "Seimahei", a fighting tournament that has the world as its prize. However, Hideo happens to not have any fighting skills whatsoever, so he has to get through on his wits (and luck) alone.
Go to Sentou Jousai Masurawo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

did this get axed or something? The character personality change is a bit too drastic.

It still has one volume left to completion, so it's not impossible. Still, I don't think anything is particularly out of place. Are you talking about the protagonists, or the Mithril spirit? Cause the latter was foreshadowed. (Besides, why would the boss of a cutthroat company be a ditzy waif?)

did this get axed or something? The character personality change is a bit too drastic.

Nooooo!!! No no no no NO!!! CLIFFHANGER FUCK

Might be the quality of the roads. I mean yes you can go that fast on German highways, but they are constructed for that. The roads in seimahei might not be that good. Also, it's not like they are driving high performance vehicles anyways. From what I can see, the roads are standard countryside roads where it would be hard to drive 150 km/h. Not to mention the curves (down the mountain)

I think I covered that with "Also depending on the state of the road it is sometimes not even possible to go fast."

The roads were obvioulsy good enough for one car to go 150kph, I fail to see why others couldn't. Also, there really isn't a "standard countryside road" since different countries have very different ideas about the state a road should be in to be considered OK. And you really don't need high performance cars to go 150kph ;)  I've gone 160kph with an old Renault Twingo with 56hp. Which makes the whole page so ridiculous with its "having a rocket for an engine" and "car not supposed to be that fast". The cars they drive should at least be en par with the Scirocco III I've driven for a while, which managed to go 250kph without problems.

I would like to see you passing curves at this speed...

There were no curves in that scene. Also, it all depends on the curve, right? Some you can pass with 250kph because they are wide enough and some you fail to corner at 20kph because that is still too fast.

Now let the waiting commence

Why are they getting all excited for about mere 150 kph? That is really no speed to make a fuzz about, and you certainly need no rocket engine to reach such speeds. Most common cars can easily surpass that speed. I drive faster than this on a regular basis, there is really nothing special about it.

I would like to see you passing curves at this speed...

Well, other countries have quite frequent speeding checkpoints and give out hefty fines or even revoke licenses, so that doesn't really work everywhere. Also depending on the state of the road it is sometimes not even possible to go fast.

But my point really only was that the reaction to the ~150 kph in the last chapter was kinda ridiculous. The others must have gone like 100 kph or even slower, seeing how rapidly they got overtaken. And that is just hilarious considering it is supposed to be a race and you could probably blow past them in your average family van.

Might be the quality of the roads. I mean yes you can go that fast on German highways, but they are constructed for that. The roads in seimahei might not be that good. Also, it's not like they are driving high performance vehicles anyways. From what I can see, the roads are standard countryside roads where it would be hard to drive 150 km/h. Not to mention the curves (down the mountain)

implying that speed limits in highways actually matter.

xD

here in brazil nobody obeys them, as long as there arent any ticket system that will automatically detect you if you break the speed limit throughout the highway.

Well, other countries have quite frequent speeding checkpoints and give out hefty fines or even revoke licenses, so that doesn't really work everywhere. Also depending on the state of the road it is sometimes not even possible to go fast.

But my point really only was that the reaction to the ~150 kph in the last chapter was kinda ridiculous. The others must have gone like 100 kph or even slower, seeing how rapidly they got overtaken. And that is just hilarious considering it is supposed to be a race and you could probably blow past them in your average family van.

No. German. Parts of our highways have no speed limit. So if there is not too much traffic you can go as fast you want to.

implying that speed limits in highways actually matter.

xD

here in brazil nobody obeys them, as long as there arent any ticket system that will automatically detect you if you break the speed limit throughout the highway.

I agree 150 kph isn't that special in a race like this, but do you really drive faster than that regularly? Are you in NASCAR?

No. German. Parts of our highways have no speed limit. So if there is not too much traffic you can go as fast you want to.

Why are they getting all excited for about mere 150 kph? That is really no speed to make a fuzz about, and you certainly need no rocket engine to reach such speeds. Most common cars can easily surpass that speed. I drive faster than this on a regular basis, there is really nothing special about it.

I agree 150 kph isn't that special in a race like this, but do you really drive faster than that regularly? Are you in NASCAR?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

expected no less from a demon hahaha

expected of a demon.

Bitch ! Should have known that she's a bitch from the start.

And that's how you start a race, WITH A BOOM.

This is great :)

I do believe i saw the Hachi Roku. Initial......D!!!!!!!!

this is quite amusing to read

Much bitches getting bitchslapped this chapter.

Is no one going to comment on the "octopus room"...?

nobody wants to even think about it...

I wonder why Minako gets along with Lily when the latter openly admits to being Hideo's boss...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics