Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 133votes)

The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat

Alt Names: alt 転生者はチートを望まないalt Tenseisha wa Cheat o Nozomanaialt Tenseisha wa Cheat wo Nozomanai
Author: Natsuki Aoi
Artist: Funatsu Wase
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mira peacefully resided in a magical world until a blow to the head caused her to partially remember her previous life in Japan.

The protagonists in reincarnation stories always end up having to deal with trouble, which is the last thing she wants. Alas what awaited her was the selection exam for a magic academy and naturally(?) her special cheat ability was discovered then.

A fantastical tale of a reincarnated girl who doesn't want any cheats.

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/535000093
Go to The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel? New Window scepterofice
  • 2 Replies
Topic interesting read so far New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

210 Comments

Spoiler

I don't know what's funnier: Gai's obvious interest at the mention of childhood friends marrying each other, Mira's obliviousness at this, or that face the mage is making trying to stop himself from laughing knowing what's going on.

What I find even more interesting: the fact that Suin (and I would presume the rest of the world who knows the story) remembers the Queen's name (to be expected) and the name of her future-husband-to-be (who also just happens to be a childhood friend, though I guess Suin remembers this detail because of Gai/Mira), but not the Hero's name.  Despite, you know, the hero sacrificing himself to seal the demon lord and ensuring peace.

Typical, obviously - who here remembers of all the people who died for the sake of peace?  Interesting nonetheless.

Spoiler

I don't know what's funnier: Gai's obvious interest at the mention of childhood friends marrying each other, Mira's obliviousness at this, or that face the mage is making trying to stop himself from laughing knowing what's going on.

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, it's Mira who mutters about childhood friends, and Gao who is responding obliviously. The panel is just constructed poorly, making it ambiguous who is saying what.

where are my cute fairies ?

high5 dude!
by the way, have you read Konjiki no Word Master and Death March?

Word Master is pretty rad for sure. Just added Death March to my list, I'll read it on my breaks at work.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Spoiler

I like the queen.

She looks like she can handle everything.

A fantastical tale of a reincarnated girl who doesn't want any cheats.

What a scrub. Get with the program.

Disclaimer: have not read yet.

loli... always spark my interest.

Yabai

Mira is getting more and more cuter every chapter (๑♡⌓♡๑)

Oh ho? This is a nice story! Followed....

The problem I'm having with this argument is that it's based off the LN, which I unfortunately can't find a proper author's website for.  Amazon (for whatever this point is worth) seems to list this as under "女性向け", which means "for women".

As for the manga adaptation, same sad story that the only thing I can base it off is Alphapolis (which is the source of the raws, as you may notice in the description) - you can argue that Alphapolis is just a gate for the raws to be distributed on, and not the actual publication company (to which I have no argument against), but for whatever point it's worth, Alphapolis also categorizes it as "少女向け", which means "for girls".

Of course, if anyone has read the LN and is willing to disagree, go all for it. 

Well then it could just be a mislabeling of the tags, because it looks like almost anyone can edit them.

If  she invokes kittens as familiar I'm gonna die from cuteness....

high5 dude!

Death March...5-6 volumes released. Dang, that'll fill up my schedule nicely.
Just FYI, to those who want reading materials of the same-ish genre: https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/22141-where-can-i-find-recommendations/
A pretty fat list, although some of them are "broken" (like tensei slime) and require ye to google the novel to get the updated release address.

P.S: Just dropping it here, my personal favorite: http://moonbunnycafe.com/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka/
(You can find the rest of the releases heya)

so cute that I instantly followed it.

Man, I really am a sucker for these "Reincarnated in/Transported to/Woke up in a fantasy world because X reasons and am now OP as fuck" mangas. 'Tis a guilty pleasure of mine.

Followed.

high5 dude!

Gai-kun's got his work cut out for him.

it really only needs to be published in a shonen magazine/ company to be shonen, true female main + harem is a typical shoujo move but its not extremely rare to see shoujo like setting in a shonen demographic. Its a good change of pace.

The problem I'm having with this argument is that it's based off the LN, which I unfortunately can't find a proper author's website for.  Amazon (for whatever this point is worth) seems to list this as under "女性向け", which means "for women".

As for the manga adaptation, same sad story that the only thing I can base it off is Alphapolis (which is the source of the raws, as you may notice in the description) - you can argue that Alphapolis is just a gate for the raws to be distributed on, and not the actual publication company (to which I have no argument against), but for whatever point it's worth, Alphapolis also categorizes it as "少女向け", which means "for girls".

Of course, if anyone has read the LN and is willing to disagree, go all for it. 

Question: can someone explain how this is shounen?  Granted, this might be a troll move, and having a female protagonist w/ male harem is pretty strong evidence of shoujo - but I'm open to a constructed argument.   (Granted, though, it seems that it is entirely possible that two of the main spirits are female, though those are rumors....)

it really only needs to be published in a shonen magazine/ company to be shonen, true female main + harem is a typical shoujo move but its not extremely rare to see shoujo like setting in a shonen demographic. Its a good change of pace.

Spoiler

I'm sorry.

You got a lot of things you have to do in the future, Gai.

Not gonna happen. It's shoujo. 

EDIT: Turns out it's actually shounen!

Question: can someone explain how this is shounen?  Granted, this might be a troll move, and having a female protagonist w/ male harem is pretty strong evidence of shoujo - but I'm open to a constructed argument.   (Granted, though, it seems that it is entirely possible that two of the main spirits are female, though those are rumors....)

It's probably E? Heibon Desu yo??

Which has a similar premise but with a character who Does want to 'cheat' and use their knowledge to great effect.  It's let down by how pure and perfect the main family is, leaving it to rely on cartoonish plot devices.

I found a very similar series while ago. The mc (maybe because she's just teen when she died) too eager to use her knowledge to the point she looks like smart-ass person (heretic, by others) and very likely the plot will go to the bad route (I stop reading anyway)...

Does anyone know this manga name ?

Igh I don't like how that fairy becomes an ikeman... looks weird as f

It's nice to see a shoujo spin on the whole "reincarnated OP as fuck" setting.

Quite enjoyable.

CUTE me follow

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics