Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 133votes)

The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat

Alt Names: alt 転生者はチートを望まないalt Tenseisha wa Cheat o Nozomanaialt Tenseisha wa Cheat wo Nozomanai
Author: Natsuki Aoi
Artist: Funatsu Wase
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mira peacefully resided in a magical world until a blow to the head caused her to partially remember her previous life in Japan.

The protagonists in reincarnation stories always end up having to deal with trouble, which is the last thing she wants. Alas what awaited her was the selection exam for a magic academy and naturally(?) her special cheat ability was discovered then.

A fantastical tale of a reincarnated girl who doesn't want any cheats.

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/535000093
Go to The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel? New Window scepterofice
  • 2 Replies
Topic interesting read so far New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

210 Comments

Still don't believe it's a "cheat"... she could just act as if she's really clever and nobody would question it.

ok, who the hell is that guy in the few last pages of the lastest chapter?

still dont get how does that calendar works

To quote the LN translation

Spoiler

It's a variation of the DD/MM/YYYY format we use. Geared for short term tabling for chores and farming stuff I would think.

The calendar Mira made goes 5th day of the second week of month 12. Assuming they have the same number of days in a week, Mira's birthday is in the 12th day of the 12th month.

Rather advanced that they used months rather than seasons too. I wouldn't be surprised if she had used 5th day of 2nd week of Winter instead. :v

ugh it's sooo cuuute

Wow, a lot of isekai manga getting updated today. Thanks for the chapter

Lphy as in Sylphy, Sala as in Salamander, Dine as in Undine, and Gno as in Gnome.

Ha the old rpg elemental spirit names XD

They're a lot older than that - the alchemist Paracelsus came up with them in the 16th century. The More You Know!

edit haha whoops I ain't even the first to bring this up. Sorry.

it's cleaner and prettier!

and the plot is getting interesting!

Thanks for the hard work!

I'm having quite a time figuring out MC's mental landscape.
Spoiler

I'd say it is "il-fee".  Sylph, sylvan, sylphy for me have the the y merging with the l so I say it as "il"

EDIT: Oh yeah, how do you pronounce Lphy?

elfie?

She's shortening the Japanese, not the English, so assume you should pronounce it Luphy: Silphy -> Shiruhi -> Ruhi.

I don't want the chibis to grow up T_T

Don't worry, Mira's heart can't handle more than 1 handsom man, she will not give mana to Wind, Water, Fire spirit her mana to grow up (IF she can help it).

But I fear a "life threaten situation" will happen and she have no choice but give her mana to 1 more chibi.

Lphy as in Sylphy, Sala as in Salamander, Dine as in Undine, and Gno as in Gnome.

makes me want to play Legend of Mana once more time mmm...

I'd say it is "il-fee".  Sylph, sylvan, sylphy for me have the the y merging with the l so I say it as "il"

elfie?

elfie?

Lufi or Rufi maybe

Looks like someone played too many RPGs in her past life

Well power to her, it'll make her now RPG-esque life much easier

Seems to me the Little Lady may have unknowingly discovered the difference between A Name, and A True Name, the latter orphan giving great power over the one who has been named.

It also likely has less to do with the actual names as in their pronunciation and spelling, and more to do with the metaphysical concepts associated with the name itself, hence why True Names derived, however tangentially, from the concepts proposed by actual Alchemists, count as a True Name.  This is also likely why she visualizes their speech as Japanese Text, its an internal Mental Translator.

She mentally derived the names from what she regards as the name of The Elements themselves, and this was automatically translated mentally into the actual True Names of the Elements in this world.

And THAT, Ladies and Gentlemen, would be the Actual 'Cheat' that she has.

Wahhh another shoujo novel adaptation +.+

Anyone has anymore recommendation for shoujo novel adaptations other than Sugar Apple Fairy Tale and E Heibon Desu Yo?

Too much shounen out there and got bored of the repetitive concepts and style.

elfie?

lol... for all that reincarnated knowledge she's still a 5 year old.

plus she's forgetting that there are Wizards out there who can see spirits too.  She is going to get to this school and someone is going to see her four little buddies and go "wait...what?!  Who the hell is that kid?"

I don't want the chibis to grow up T_T

She does, she names all of her spirits with 2 syllable sound from their katakana names.

So Dine is actually di-ne instead of dine like dining.

Gno is also gu-no (the way she originally read 'gnome' before she herself know its actual pronunciation)

When I saw the names, I thought of the manga Aria myself.

Wouldn't that be a nice send up? 

God I reread it a second time. The chibis and the kids are just so cute.

SyLphy

UnDine

Salamander

Gnome

Now I wonder if she pronounces Lphy as a certain pirate-king-to-be.

She does, she names all of her spirits with 2 syllable sound from their katakana names.

So Dine is actually di-ne instead of dine like dining.

Gno is also gu-no (the way she originally read 'gnome' before she herself know its actual pronunciation)

someone has been playing monmusu quest in her past life...

The Elemental spirits' names weren't created by that game, you know...
Anyone with a bit of knowledge about classic RPG (or just fantasy) knows those names.
And anyone with an internet connecton and time to lose can find out that those names were created by the Alchemist Paracelsus in the 16th century

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics