Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 84votes)

Kurosagi

Alt Names: alt คุโรซางิ คนลวงอัจฉริยะalt クロサギalt Cheating Hunteralt Con Diệc Đenalt 诈欺猎人alt Kurosagi: The Black Swindler
Author: Takeshi Natsuhara
Artist: Kuromaru
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: White swindlers (shirosagi) are those that cheat people to take their money, red swindlers (akasagi) are those that swindle the opposite sex, and black swindlers (kurosagi) are those that cheat the white and red swindlers. After his family is swindled by white swindlers, Kurosagi sets out to avenge them by becoming a black swindler.

Sequel: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shin-kurosagi-r5217
Go to Kurosagi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you do in the same situation? New Window Mokata
  • 14 Replies
Topic Kurosagi, general discussion New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

91 Comments

Wow, I didn't expect backstory on that particular guy.

Isn't there a movie about this? Not sure if it's based on the manga or if the manga's an adaptation though. 

I haven't watched the Japanese drama yet, but it's on the gooddrama site if anyone wants to watch the drama version.

Ohh chapter 79 for ants, nice.

Isn't there a movie about this? Not sure if it's based on the manga or if the manga's an adaptation though. 

New chapter, yay!

Though, whoever uploaded it seems to have uploaded the thumbnails as well as the full size images.

Does anyone else want to see how Kurosaki would deal with an email from a Nigerian prince?

yesh, apparently 36 people would like to see that happen

A few months ago when I was shopping on the internet I would probably almost got scammed if not for this manga... I'm so grateful to having read Kurosagi. Especially when it comes to dealing with online scams since I never had that kind of experience before.

Story:

Spoiler

You should probably just order from newegg, tigerdirect, and cosco.

1 thing i dont understand is..in ch 32 Yoshikawa (the girl) is kicked out of the house then in the following chapters she's still living there wtf ???

nvm...ch 72.........

Updates so far in between you forget whats going on.
Does anyone else want to see how Kurosaki would deal with an email from a Nigerian prince?
Even today those type of internet scams still exist.
Our hero doesn't understand women's hearts...
A few months ago when I was shopping on the internet I would probably almost got scammed if not for this manga... I'm so grateful to having read Kurosagi. Especially when it comes to dealing with online scams since I never had that kind of experience before.

Story:
Spoiler
Gotta remember this manga was made few years ago when not everyone knew the dangers of internet scams.

~King of Nigeria
I find it really amusing for those phlishing villains to be wearing suits or explaining their whole deal in such a grandiose manner that the other villains in this manga hadn't before.
Looks like another interesting fraud can't wait.
Internet Fraud, eh? This will be interesting since I buy stuff online as well. Of course, I try to buy only from the big and well known companies to prevent fraud. Will be an interesting read nonetheless.
Finally a new prey!
\o/ S2Scans \o/
Soooo does anyone know when next chapter will come out???
Looking forward to the next chapter.
This one was nice but not thrilling. It was too simple...
Heh, it's their own fault for getting into this predicament. I won't even spare 0.000001% compassion for these shirosagi assholes.
In Your Face
And next chapter, we will see another brilliant fall of a Shirosagi~~~ :D
@marcelo

It's like a picture of a big delicious steak you know. For him.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics