Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 222votes)

Kawaii Hito

Alt Names: alt An Adorable Personalt かわいいひとalt Sevimli Biri
Author: Saitou Ken
Artist: Saitou Ken
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hanazono is a 27-year old young man who runs a flower shop. Unfortunately, he's not pretty or beautiful like the flowers at all! Everyone is afraid of Hanazono because of his eyes. But the truth is, he's actually a really nice person. His miserable life all changes when he meets Suzuki Hiyori, a beautiful young college student. She wants to be his girlfriend! Wait, what? Follow the tale of this adorable couple in Kawaii Hito!
Go to Kawaii Hito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

Yay! It is still alive!!! Thanks for the update, Aase's World and Phoenix Serenade! 

Amo cuando un manga no fuerza dramas innecesarios o triangulos amorosos . Este Manga en verdad proboca sentimientos , gracias por su esfuerzo whitelies fansub

I hope it's not been dropped, it's really cute !

:holding up rough wooden bowl, eyes huge and dark:

More, please.

mi sto sciogliendo... che carini!

Awwwh quanto è tenero luiii ^///^ grazie mille per averlo messo <3 Lo seguirò senz'altro ^^ <3

Grazie e molto carino! ;)

We're so sorry for the delay. But we ARE working on it.

Take all the time you need, It'll be worth the wait owo

Chapter 3 to 6 are not available. Please re-upload them. I am new to this site

They cannot be re-uploaded because they've never been uploaded. They've never been uploaded because they haven't been scanslated (into English) by anyone yet.

Are you perhaps thinking of something else?
Chapter 3 to 6 are not available. Please re-upload them. I am new to this site

We're so sorry for the delay. But we ARE working on it.

Someone please translate this wonderful mangaaaaa~

Insulin!! I need insulin!!!!!!!!!!!!! sugar levels are.....!!!...

My mom also never knocks...

I feel his pain in that regard...

If I imagine the girl's eyes to be equivalent to a normal person's eye, then the Mc's pupil would be actually really weird if on a normal person.

Hmm I know about Love So Life and Dame na watashi ni koishite kudasai

I agree plus I would add Bonnouji

I love reading cute romances about couples growing. Like Ore Monogatari and Odette. Does anyone have other recs like those?

Hmm I know about Love So Life and Dame na watashi ni koishite kudasai
I love reading cute romances about couples growing. Like Ore Monogatari and Odette. Does anyone have other recs like those?

I think (maybe) she was displaying a sign for 2, as in telling them to go for a second round. :P

Hahahaha the mom's peace sign!!!

I can actually see it as both.... don't get mad at me, or "second round". Also, maybe V for victory of getting a girlfriend he's that close with. Hmmm, so ambiguous, but it works no matter how you look at it!

My mom never knocked either, which led to all manner of awkward moments... God I miss her.

Finally a heart warming romance with shoujo elements that works with a non-good-looking guy! Though at some point it feels like the role of the heroine and the hero is reversed. But still refreshing enough for me to follow a new shoujo series after a long time.

Oh god, my heart can't take all this.

So say my dear adult kids, whose parents have the habit of going to your room without knocking? LOL Mine sure do. Especially from the time I entered elementary school they love randomly checking on me if I'm doing my homework. Because I love to slack off even after reaching early twenties. LOLOLOL
How exactly am I supposed to get back to serious paperwork and adult responsibilities after reading that? I just wanna grab a pillow and roll around on my bed grinning from ear to ear. You can't just put down something this adorable and go back to business as usual, the sweetness and joy are almost infectious.
This'll be the most cheerful Monday I've ever had.
Dat wur Adorbs

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics